Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

HISTORIC agreements between Israel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    But if OBAMA had done this.....
    Had done what is the question?

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      I'd have 100% more confidence that it was legit rather than political shananigans.
      In other words, you don't care about what is being done, only who is doing it. Classic symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

But to dismiss this as mere political shenanigans is absurd. Do you think the leaders of two other nations would agree to this if it was just political shenanigans? Of course not. This is the real deal, and Trump deserves the credit whether you like it or not.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        OMB is bad regardless.
        Please leave the thread, Jim.

Thanks
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          In other words, you don't care about what is being done, only who is doing it. Classic symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
          Nope, but who is doing it is a trust factor and that is one of many reasons that Trump is unfit for the office. He can't be trusted.
          But to dismiss this as mere political shenanigans is absurd. Do you think the leaders of two other nations would agree to this if it was just political shenanigans? Of course not. This is the real deal, and Trump deserves the credit whether you like it or not.
          Trump has shown himself capable of doing anything to benefit himself politically. The UAE is getting military equipment including Jet fighters out of the deal.

Comment

Nope, but who is doing it is a trust factor and that is one of many reasons that Trump is unfit for the office. He can't be trusted.

Trump has shown himself capable of doing anything to benefit himself politically. The UAE is getting military equipment including Jet fighters out of the deal.
            You've been asked to leave the thread, Jim.

Thanks
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
              Is it still part of the deals that Israel drop their plans to annex West Gaza? I know they tore down some settlements that had been made "in bad faith" deeper into West Gaza in comparison to the ones near the border.
              Bump.

This is about my only concern. If the treatise requires Israel to stop annexing West Gaza, then it might be very fragile. However Israel appears to have ordered several bad faith settlements in Gaza dismantled and only allow those located close to the border.

Comment

I would be surprised if you weren't willing to give credit to Trump for an HISTORIC change in the Middle East.

The "supposed" deal? Jim, they sat on worldwide television and signed MULTIPLE TREATIES -- in THREE LANGUAGES.

And you'll still find a way to dismiss this HISTORIC event, because OMB.

I brought up Naomi Wolf and the poll of her audience on Netflix earlier:

You seem to be like the audience for Michelle Wolf's Netflix program "The Break with Michelle Wolf" when she asked them the question "Are You Sort Of Hoping We Don't Get Peace With North Korea So You Wouldn't Have To Give Trump Credit?" 71% said "yes"

little jimmy is yet another example. TDS is a horrible thing when it causes you to be upset when avowed enemies sign a peace treaty

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'd have 100% more confidence that it was legit rather than political shananigans. Israel signs peace treaty with UAE who wasn't even at war with Israel and in return they get military equiptment from the US. Looks like a political deal to me.
                  100% more than zero is still zero.

Your TDS is actually causing you to look at great news with scorn and bitterness

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You've been asked to leave the thread, Jim.

Thanks
                    Sorry. Just saw this

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      TDS is a horrible thing when it causes you to be upset when avowed enemies sign a peace treaty
                      Similar to how the left was giddily anticipating Trump starting World War III when he began negotiations with North Korea. They would rather see the world burn to the ground than give Trump an ounce of credit for any of his numerous and significant accomplishments as president, most of which the average Democrat voter isn't even aware of because the mainstream media studiously ignores them.

Comment

A look at some of the hilariously wrong predictions liberals made about Trump's foreign policy. The basic message here is that when it comes to foreign policy, Trump has done everything the exact opposite of the disastrously naive Barack Obama and has achieved the exact opposite results.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...salem-n2576306

The fact is, Trump's pursuit of peaceful international relations is best for everybody, and yet we're supposed to believe that the world is somehow in a worse place with him in the White House.

Comment

I would be surprised if you weren't willing to give credit to Trump for an HISTORIC change in the Middle East.
                          All three nations credit him with having done something, so it would be foolhardy to claim otherwise. I hope the treatise is more than symbolic though. It's a good step forward.

Comment

Bump.

This is about my only concern. If the treatise requires Israel to stop annexing West Gaza, then it might be very fragile. However Israel appears to have ordered several bad faith settlements in Gaza dismantled and only allow those located close to the border.
                            Let's make a trade, the Palestinians want all Jews out of the West Bank and Gaza. OK, over a million Palestinians Arabs live in Israel proper - can Israel ask them all to leave?

In 2006, the official number of Arab residents in Israel was 1,413,500 people, about 20% of Israel's population. This figure includes 209,000 Arabs (14% of the Israeli Arab population) in East Jerusalem, also counted in the Palestinian statistics, although 98% of East Jerusalem Palestinians have either Israeli residency or Israeli citizenship.[115] In 2012, the official number of Arab residents in Israel increased to 1,617,000 people, about 21% of Israel's population.[116] The Arab population in 2019 was estimated at 1,890,000 people, representing 20.95% of the country's population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_c...s%20population.
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

A look at some of the hilariously wrong predictions liberals made about Trump's foreign policy. The basic message here is that when it comes to foreign policy, Trump has done everything the exact opposite of the disastrously naive Barack Obama and has achieved the exact opposite results.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...salem-n2576306

The fact is, Trump's pursuit of peaceful international relations is best for everybody, and yet we're supposed to believe that the world is somehow in a worse place with him in the White House.
                              Wasn't the Arab street supposed to blow up after the US recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel and moved our Embassy to Jerusalem?
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

All three nations credit him with having done something, so it would be foolhardy to claim otherwise. I hope the treatise is more than symbolic though. It's a good step forward.
                                EGGzackly - and this is a real kick in the teeth to Iran, which does, in fact, mean a major geopolitical change in the area.

Comment