Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump campaign cancelling TV ads in battleground states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
    I thought when you said

Fake = Terrified liberals trying to squirm your way around this from happening at all costs with your phony judgmental smoke screens -- 'he's waycist, he's sexist, he's homophobe..." or any other fake nonsense excuses you can come up with.

You were talking about Trump, not Rogan.
    Rogan today said that they've arrested people for setting the large forest fires in Oregon. That's factually untrue according to local law enforcement and the FBI. Whether he's lying or credulously believing things without looking into them it's highly problematic for a presidential debate moderator to repeat such nonsense. Can we really find no one better than him?

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
      Rogan today said that they've arrested people for setting the large forest fires in Oregon. That's factually untrue according to local law enforcement and the FBI. Whether he's lying or credulously believing things without looking into them it's highly problematic for a presidential debate moderator to repeat such nonsense. Can we really find no one better than him?
      Generally, I'd ask for a clip of this (not some quote from a liberal rag, but an actual clip of him saying this with the full context), but I really don't care. Biden's not going to do it, so it doesn't matter. You can stop the phony charade, because you're off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        Generally, I'd ask for a clip of this (not some quote from a liberal rag, but an actual clip of him saying this with the full context), but I really don't care. Biden's not going to do it, so it doesn't matter. You can stop the phony charade, because you're off the hook.
        In case anyone else is curious

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-...true&r=US&IR=T

Comment