Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

They Are Offically Mad Dogs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    There are SO many threads about that already.

THIS thread is about protesters blocking hospital doors in order to heap vileness on 2 police officers who were shot by a "dark-skinned" man while doing nothing but sitting in their car. There is no "peaceful" protest here, no regard for the lives of anybody, and it is absolutely reprehensible that you are in essence agreeing with the protesters.

Disgusting.
    Just for the record; the protestors in this case, following an appalling incident, are well out of order.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      I think you should put on blackface for a week or two, and see how you get on.
      Oh, woe is me! Maybe you should be born in the Appalachias and see how well you get on.

And your stat is unclear. How many were unarmed, and/or engaged in a gun battle with police?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        I really don't think there is any coming back from this...

Protesters show up at LA hospital treating ambushed cops, yell 'I hope they f------ die'

Protesters reportedly shouting slogans like "Death to the police!" showed up to the Los Angeles area hospital treating two law enforcement officers who were ambushed and shot on Saturday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester...uties-ambushed
        Despicable, uncivilized behavior.

Comment

Just for the record; the protestors in this case, following an appalling incident, are well out of order.

Why didn't you say so in the first place?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
            Black Lives do not matter anymore to BLM this proves it they blocked the emergency entrance to a hospital.
            No, this proves that the particular people in this protest blocked the emergency entrance. Unless you have information that nobody else does about how these people represent BLM, it says nothing about what matters to BLM at all.
            America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

I think you should put on blackface for a week or two, and see how you get on.
              Care to wager that they'd fare a great deal better than anyone walking through one of those "peaceful protests" wearing a MAGA cap?

Black Americans account for less than 13% of the U.S. population but the rate at which they are shot and killed by police is more than twice as high as the rate for white Americans.
              That 13% is also responsible for roughly half the violent crime so that should come as no surprise. More importantly, study after study has revealed that in a confrontation with police a white person is far more likely to end up getting shot than a black person. This has been demonstrated so many times that researchers have now moved on to trying to determine why that is the case.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                Black Lives do not matter anymore to BLM this proves it they blocked the emergency entrance to a hospital.
                They should have all been rounded up and arrested at that point. Endangering lives, illegal protest, interfering with a hospital.

This won't stop until the protesters know that there are consequences for their actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
                  No, this proves that the particular people in this protest blocked the emergency entrance. Unless you have information that nobody else does about how these people represent BLM, it says nothing about what matters to BLM at all.
                  It was apparently this guy Kevin Price and some of his friends for something called Africa Town Coalition. Here is a video from their point of view:

https://youtu.be/lvHo7c3FG1k
                  [warning language]

Here is the view from a third party:

https://youtu.be/K8Trlqg9ECM

Looks like it was only a handful of people, and the police drove them off and arrested three including a reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    It was apparently this guy Kevin Price and some of his friends for something called Africa Town Coalition. Here is a video from their point of view:
                    Not like this attitude is unusual...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Care to wager that they'd fare a great deal better than anyone walking through one of those "peaceful protests" wearing a MAGA cap?

That 13% is also responsible for roughly half the violent crime so that should come as no surprise. More importantly, study after study has revealed that in a confrontation with police a white person is far more likely to end up getting shot than a black person. This has been demonstrated so many times that researchers have now moved on to trying to determine why that is the case.
                      The black knows when he’s beaten. The white is arrogant.
                      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

What an absolutely disgusting and racist thing to say...
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I can't condone acts that block the emergency entrances of hospitals like that.

Comment

Sounds pretty racist there bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                              I can't condone acts that block the emergency entrances of hospitals like that.
                              The word "evil" gets overused sometimes but it certainly applies here.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                                What an absolutely disgusting and racist thing to say...
                                Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                                Sounds pretty racist there bud.
                                That's leftist mentality. Not surprising one bit.

Comment