Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Nobel Peace Prize For Trump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

There is nothing of substance in your post.

Your "extreme dislike" of the mean ole orange man is just not interesting. The hate for Trump has driven many liberals into raging in life, and on the internet. It's like...obvious, man.

It is good for a man not to hate Trump, it is poison to the soul, it shows a man does not know God.

What is more interesting is the Democrats embrace of China, and how liberals and leftist will embrace China and it's enslavement and murder of millions every year. That's kinda interesting.
    My citations stand, and your emotional rant does not change the facts..
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

My citations stand, and your emotional rant does not change the facts..
      These "citations" of yours, are they a secret?
      ​​​​​

Comment

​​​​​
        No, they are cited by me and others over the recent history of threads. Your intentional ignorance of avoiding the facts is notorious.
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

C'mon man, the self important must have their awards. Luv me, luv me.
          Well, Trump's loving embrace of all 'Who like me' such as QAnon is by the evidence the 'Luv me, luv me' motivation by Trump, regardless of any issues of the morals and ethics involved.

Frank

Comment

​​​​​
            Austria's forested cities, lack of exploding trees, and Finnish raking the forests are the more humorous examples. Trump admitting (on tape) he lied and deceived the USA public concerning the the dangerous nature of the pandemic is one of the more tragic examples of 'citations' documented you choose to ignore.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Austria's forested cities, lack of exploding trees, and Finnish raking the forests are the more humorous examples. Trump admitting (on tape) he lied and deceived the USA public concerning the the dangerous nature of the pandemic is one of the more tragic examples of 'citations' documented you choose to ignore.
              Ignore? I generally laugh at anti trump ranting.

Don't worry though, I laugh at anti biden ranting as well.

I see Joey for what he is, a geriatric old man with his brain misfiring. And Trump is bombastic and gets results, like he always is. And AOC is your leader, that heavyweight cutie of democratic thought.

The left is more comical to me nowadays, you are forced to sign off with insanity, everything from blm violence and their marxist tendencies, you are ordered to think whites are born racists, to extreme abortion after birth, you must swallow it all or they will cancel you.

But as comedies go they can sometimes be tragic. Joey has violence hanging around his neck, and he picked a vocal blm supporter as a running mate. Good luck with that! Maybe pushing Beto with a slick video of him taking Corn Pops AR-15 will help biden, show him as the tough guy he is. It would be edgy.

Comment

Ignore? I generally laugh at anti trump ranting.

Don't worry though, I laugh at anti biden ranting as well.

I see Joey for what he is, a geriatric old man with his brain misfiring. And Trump is bombastic and gets results, like he always is. And AOC is your leader, that heavyweight cutie of democratic thought.

The left is more comical to me nowadays, you are forced to sign off with insanity, everything from blm violence and their marxist tendencies, you are ordered to think whites are born racists, to extreme abortion after birth, you must swallow it all or they will cancel you.

But as comedies go they can sometimes be tragic. Joey has violence hanging around his neck, and he picked a vocal blm supporter as a running mate. Good luck with that! Maybe pushing Beto with a slick video of him taking Corn Pops AR-15 will help biden, show him as the tough guy he is. It would be edgy.
                All I see here is the noise od an emotional response. Failure to respond to the references you requested and I provided.

Frank

Comment

Denied:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...r-nobel-490565

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                    To be honest, I'm not surprised. The peace prize has been politically driven for a long time. It's why Obama got it for being "not Bush." Trump is the boogey man, and they would never have given it to him regardless of what he did, because, politically they see him as the next coming of Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

To be honest, I'm not surprised. The peace prize has been politically driven for a long time. It's why Obama got it for being "not Bush." Trump is the boogey man, and they would never have given it to him regardless of what he did, because, politically they see him as the next coming of Hitler.
                      And he's not a globalist. They want a president to reopen the vaults of the U.S. Piggy Bank and fund world projects with American tax dollars.

The fact Trump is actually pursuing peace means diddly to them. Quite the joke, really.

Comment

Denied:
                        I'm sure he's devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

And he's not a globalist. They want a president to reopen the vaults of the U.S. Piggy Bank and fund world projects with American tax dollars.

The fact Trump is actually pursuing peace means diddly to them. Quite the joke, really.
                          It's more than that.

To be perfectly frank. Trump is an all-around horrible person. He's rude, a liar, a cheat, an oaf, and any other number of negative personality traits. In other words, he's very unlikeable. In addition, he's leading the US conservative party. All of this means that personal and political feelings will keep him away from the prize, whether he deserves it or not.

Comment

Two Ig Nobel prizes in the hand is better than on in the bush.

Hundreds of people get nominated for the Nobel prizes. Over the years thousands. Even Hitler, Stalin and Mao were nominated.

Frank

Comment

Sudan to join UAE, Bahrain in recognizing Israel

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...gnizing-israel
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Joe Biden has been nominated for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize two weeks away from the next presidential debate.

https://www.wsls.com/news/politics/2...l-peace-prize/

Comment