Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Nobel Peace Prize For Trump...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nob.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Apparently the Big 3 network newscasts (ABC, CBS, NBC) devoted over 16 minutes promoting yet another anti-Trump book (Bob Woodward's Rage), which is all about something that Trump said publicly back in April and received a good deal of coverage as well as criticism by the liberal MSM then but is now being touted as a sensational "blockbuster" revelation.

On the other hand guess how much time they spent covering Trump for being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his work in the Israel-Bahrain-UAE peace deals (he would later receive a second nomination for brokering a Serbia-Kosovo peace treaty), which was announced at the time they were busy hawking Woodward's nothing burger?

Zero.

Nada.

Zilch.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

nobelroelz.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          IOW Obama did absolutely nothing whatsoever to deserve it other than not being Bush. And this is why the prize is a joke that typically results in an eye roll response when they say they're going to announce the winner.
          We can both agree on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post

We can both agree on that.
            The award has been cheapened in recent years to the point that I'd be more proud of winning an Emmy than i would for winning it. At least with the former you actually have to do something to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

Third response in a series.

Do you hate Trump as much as you appear?

There's a scripture for that attitude....
              This has nothing to do with whether I hate Trump or not, and the fact remains you have failed to respond to the post.

Also, it is a fact I have never said I hated Trump. I do consider him a dangerous, dishonest, reprehensible egomaniac without any moral and ethical foundation, but I do not hate Trump.
              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

You love you some china, don't you?
                Absolutely no. I consider China as dangerous with a goal of world domination as Russia does under Putin.

I even hear many euros love them some china over the orange man.

Totally rational, right?

Do you work for the NBA by chance?
                Actually your line od thinking is totally irrational.

But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Trump did get the Ig Nobel prize: https://www.improbable.com/ig-about/winners/

Frank

Comment

Being polite to him in public is not the same as "support." I mean look at how Trump addressed now former British PM Theresa May in private and then in public a few years back. Scolding and maybe even berating in the former and all smiles and praise in the latter.
                    Like he is insulting and abusive to our allies, but lovingly polite to Putin and avoids like the plague criticizing him. He has made glowing adoring praise remarks for Putin like Bush adored Putin:

Source: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4718091/user-clip-bush-putins-soul

Bush saw Putin's soul

USER-CREATED CLIP
                    MARCH 9, 2018

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country."

© Copyright Original Source

Frank

Comment

Trump has already been awarded an Ig Nobel Prize for Medical Education (basically, he won for spreading mis-information about COVID and for failing to stop the spread of the virus throughout the United States). Can a Nobel Prize be far behind?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...ormance/18/09/

"My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                      "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
                        Trump has already been awarded an Ig Nobel Prize for Medical Education (basically, he won for spreading mis-information about COVID and for failing to stop the spread of the virus throughout the United States). Can a Nobel Prize be far behind?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...ormance/18/09/
                        Two awards in a row, Trump is on a roll. Maybe Bush's adoration of Putin will earn him an Ig Nobel prize.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                          Like he is insulting and abusive to our allies...
                          As a Canadian, I'm kind of proud of the fact that Trump is so outraged by Canada that he released a religious fatwa casting Prime Minister Trudeau into hell. If Trump is that annoyed by Canada, we must be doing something right.
                          "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                          "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Like he is insulting and abusive to our allies, but lovingly polite to Putin and avoids like the plague criticizing him. He has made glowing adoring praise remarks for Putin like Bush adored Putin:

Source: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4718091/user-clip-bush-putins-soul

Bush saw Putin's soul

USER-CREATED CLIP
                            MARCH 9, 2018

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy. We had a very good dialogue. I was able to get a sense of his soul; a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country."

© Copyright Original Source

More like what he says in public is not always what he says in private. A tactic he spells out quite clearly in the Art of the Deal and one he has employed for decades.

Comment

This has nothing to do with whether I hate Trump or not, and the fact remains you have failed to respond to the post.

Also, it is a fact I have never said I hated Trump. I do consider him a dangerous, dishonest, reprehensible egomaniac without any moral and ethical foundation, but I do not hate Trump.
                              There is nothing of substance in your post.

Your "extreme dislike" of the mean ole orange man is just not interesting. The hate for Trump has driven many liberals into raging in life, and on the internet. It's like...obvious, man.

It is good for a man not to hate Trump, it is poison to the soul, it shows a man does not know God.

What is more interesting is the Democrats embrace of China, and how liberals and leftist will embrace China and it's enslavement and murder of millions every year. That's kinda interesting.

Comment

More like what he says in public is not always what he says in private. A tactic he spells out quite clearly in the Art of the Deal and one he has employed for decades.
                                My citations stand, and your double talk does not change the facts.

Frank

Comment