Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mary Trump could give DNA in Trump rape case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Oh good grief. And you don't suppose that the shutdown and nearly universal mask wearing had anything to do with that a reduction in the total number of cases Measures Trump foughtvtooth and nail.
    No, no rational person supposes that when we can see Sweden, which has a much better reduction in total cases, yet never enacted either of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
      No, no rational person supposes that when we can see Sweden, which has a much better reduction in total cases, yet never enacted either of those things.
      Sweden is just a hair below the USA in deaths per million

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/

USA 584.52
      Sweden 573.79

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
        Sweden is just a hair below the USA in deaths per million

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...n-inhabitants/

USA 584.52
        Sweden 573.79
        And yet had no lockdown, no mask mandate. Thank you for proving the point.

https://reason.com/2020/09/11/the-co...hs-per-capita/

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
          And yet had no lockdown, no mask mandate. Thank you for proving the point.

https://reason.com/2020/09/11/the-co...hs-per-capita/
          Now compare Sweden to the other nordic countries. Finland and Norway had 1/12 the deaths per capita, Denmark at 1/5, etc. Iceland's not even on the list, though I think island countries have special advantages.
          Last edited by LiconaFan97; 09-13-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Undeniable proof that TDS is still alive and well.
            Projection. The only 'mental disease or defect' that can be directly relegated to trump is the willingness to abandon the founding principles of this country and its moral foundation in a faustian bargain for more money and conservative judges.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
              The Left is fixated with Fox, and the fact you keep mentioning them and ascribing them here is my point. Despite what you have claimed.
              not at all. But I do watch fox, and whatever your sources are, your posts are often full of the same misinformation and propaganda that I find in the stories and bylines fox presents.

Fox is focused on by other media sources because it is very popular with the Trump base (and hence has significant influence on conservative opinion) and also one of the most egregiously biased news sources

Which also goes to why it shows up in my posts. It is the most far right of the sources I track with regularity. The only right wing source that shows up here that I consider legitimate as a news source. Things like breitbart are just right wing to white nationalist propaganda sources.
              Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-13-2020, 11:40 AM.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment