Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mary Trump could give DNA in Trump rape case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
    That story still being reported in the news sources you use? Genuinely asking.
    Nope. The Biden-loving media has blacklisted that story, after trashing the woman's reputation as much as possible.

The same thing happened with the SCOTUS. Clarence Thomas is nominated and Anita Hill tries to derail it. The Left loves her and hails her as a hero and Thomas as a disgusting pervert. Brett Kavanugh is nominated and Christine Blasey Ford tries to derail it. She's the hero and he's the rat, according to the media.

But when women stepped forward to accuse Bill Clinton, the media rushed to his defense and portrayed the women as trailer trash and deranged attention seekers. It's all politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      Nope. The Biden-loving media has blacklisted that story, after trashing the woman's reputation as much as possible.

The same thing happened with the SCOTUS. Clarence Thomas is nominated and Anita Hill tries to derail it. The Left loves her and hails her as a hero and Thomas as a disgusting pervert. Brett Kavanugh is nominated and Christine Blasey Ford tries to derail it. She's the hero and he's the rat, according to the media.

But when women stepped forward to accuse Bill Clinton, the media rushed to his defense and portrayed the women as trailer trash and deranged attention seekers. It's all politics.
      Not so sure. Trump wouldn't be president if it weren't for what you'd call left wing sources devoting so much time to Clinton's emails.

That aside, why would right wing sources drop a bonafide assault allegation if it had legs?

Comment

Or anything Tara Reade says would be enough for you to dump Biden?
        You have to be kidding. Voting for the democratic ticket at this point is an act of desperation. Trump is in the hands of putin and thinks only of himself at every turn. He feeds the chaos and the divide on this nation and his incompetance has cost over 100000 lives. I dont know if the nation can ever recover from what he has done.But im confident if he gets in office for another four years, We may never see another free election. The democrats will do a lot of things I may not like. But they will not rip this country apart like Trump has done. Biden is no Saint? But he is at least has the soul of a human being with a few ounces of compassion and decency, which is a heck of a lot more than can be said for Trump.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          You have to be kidding. Voting for the democratic ticket at this point is an act of desperation. Trump is in the hands of putin and thinks only of himself at every turn. He feeds the chaos and the divide on this nation and his incompetance has cost over 100000 lives. I dont know if the nation can ever recover from what he has done.But im confident if he gets in office for another four years, We may never see another free election. The democrats will do a lot of things I may not like. But they will not rip this country apart like Trump has done. Biden is no Saint? But he is at least has the soul of a human being with a few ounces of compassion and decency, which is a heck of a lot more than can be said for Trump.
          I'm rejecting both Biden and Trump and instead voting for Brian Carroll.

Comment

This is another classic example of my theorem that it is often impossible to the tell the difference between sarcasm, and liberal delusion.

For instance, you blame Trump for "ripping this country apart", but tell me, which party has been rioting, looting, literally burning down their communities, and destroying public monuments for the past four years? I'll give you hint: it's not the Republicans.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              This is another classic example of my theorem that it is often impossible to the tell the difference between sarcasm, and liberal delusion.

For instance, you blame Trump for "ripping this country apart", but tell me, which party has been rioting, looting, literally burning down their communities, and destroying public monuments for the past four years? I'll give you hint: it's not the Republicans.
              Most of what you are speaking of would have happened regardless of the party in the white house. But there is a very good chance it would have come and gone had the man in the Whitehouse tried to actually bring us together rather than fan the flames of unrest by using excessive force against those that were NOT violent, and by lumping all the protests into the category of riots just like you are here.

This president drives chaos, he does not try to quell it. He does not reach out to his enemies and try to find common ground, rather he doubles down on the differences and revels in watching the flames burn higher and hotter - just like you do. He is one of if not the most destructive men to ever occupy the office, not to mention his complete disrespect for the rule of law and the principles that formed this nation. Especially the principle that created the seperation of powers and that exist to keep any one man, or any single element of government, from gaining too much power.

And that last part is wher all you Trump supporters have literally lost your moral compass, your capacity for rational thought. You literally want Trump to gain power! You want him to be able to conquer those elements DESIGNED by our founding fathers to hold him back and restrict what he can do.

Somehow you have lost sight of the fact that too much power in anyone's hands leads to corruption and destruction, let alone in the hands of a narcissistic sociopath with delusions of kingship or a kinglike role.
              Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-12-2020, 08:23 AM.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Somehow you have lost sight of the fact that too much power in anyone's hands leads to corruption and destruction, let alone in the hands of a narcissistic sociopath with delusions of kingship or a kinglike role.
                I have not lost sight of it. I watched for 8-years as Barack Obama attempted to fundamentally transform America for the worse with nothing but the king-like power of his pen and his phone while a complicit Congress did almost nothing to stop him.

Comment

You have to be kidding. Voting for the democratic ticket at this point is an act of desperation. Trump is in the hands of putin and thinks only of himself at every turn.
                  Aside from being dead wrong, your last sentence contradicts itself.

He feeds the chaos and the divide on this nation and his incompetance has cost over 100000 lives. I dont know if the nation can ever recover from what he has done.But im confident if he gets in office for another four years, We may never see another free election. The democrats will do a lot of things I may not like. But they will not rip this country apart like Trump has done. Biden is no Saint? But he is at least has the soul of a human being with a few ounces of compassion and decency, which is a heck of a lot more than can be said for Trump.
                  Nothing substantive in there, but a nice tirade nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                    I'm rejecting both Biden and Trump and instead voting for Brian Carroll.
                    I've never heard of him or his party before. Definitely preferable to Biden, but the platform on "welfare state" makes me wince. The party isn't real clear on military adventurism or regime change. "Military action must strictly adhere to just-war principles" doesn't tell me much.

At any rate, the 2020 election isn't the time to vote for favorites. If it was, I'd be considering several people ahead of the two major candidates. I could always throw away my vote on Rand Paul or Tulsi Gabbard too.

Comment

He apparently sees the world through a CNN filter. My father-in-law does this too. CNN is all he watches. He absolutely despises Trump but can't give details, only Leftist talking points" "he's a Putin puppet", "he's a dictator", "he wants to destroy democracy", "he wants to destroy the Constitution", etc.

Comment

I have not lost sight of it. I watched for 8-years as Barack Obama attempted to fundamentally transform America for the worse with nothing but the king-like power of his pen and his phone while a complicit Congress did almost nothing to stop him.
                        Then you have no excuse for accepting worse from Donald Trump.

Comment

He apparently sees the world through a CNN filter. My father-in-law does this too. CNN is all he watches. He absolutely despises Trump but can't give details, only Leftist talking points" "he's a Putin puppet", "he's a dictator", "he wants to destroy democracy", "he wants to destroy the Constitution", etc.
                          I can give you details. And I watch and listen to far more than one single source, which includes fox. However, I can tell you by watching all those sources and looking at the different ways stories are reported, especially on fox, I can indeed tell you that the primary people looking at these issues through a bias 'filter' is those of you backing Trump. Further, there is no more filtered view of the word on a network/cable new outlet than that of Fox.
                          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-12-2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Then you have no excuse for accepting worse from Donald Trump.
                            Trump is a better president than Obama ever was.

Comment

Even if we assume 90% of attributed coronavirus deaths are misreported there have still been more than 50% more deaths from it than H1N1. Can you really not agree that at least by that measure he has done worse? And coronavirus is by no means contained so that number will inexorably continue to rise.

Comment

We disagree there. Whatever Obama's faults were, he looks like saintly genius when compared to the current disaster, and that coming from someone that was never a fan of Obama. but I'd take Obama any day of the week over this guy. I'd take any president that was elected in my lifetime over the current disaster.
                                Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-12-2020, 01:24 PM.

Comment