Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mary Trump could give DNA in Trump rape case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Only if she is not telling the truth.
    Which I think is more likely than not at this point.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

What it means without proof is that all the people claiming the women that accuse Donald Trump of sexual indiscretions owe them an apology.

And with strong proof Trump is lying about far more than Stormy Daniels, it puts all of the accusations to date in a different light.

Further - it highlights once again what an expert liar Donald Trump is. And given what he is accused of and what there is evidence of, that should be enough to make anyone concerned.
      All people in politics are liars. So, again, means little.

Hanging your hat on this lady, is foolish. She has no evidence of rape even if she does some DNA test. And she's a bit of a loon. Literally on primetime CNN said rape is "sexy".
      Last edited by Gondwanaland; 09-11-2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Hanging your hat on this lady, is foolish. She has no evidence of rape even if she does some DNA test. And she's a bit of a loon. Literally on primetime CNN said rape is "sexy".
        Reminds me of a comment made by a Texas Gubernatorial Candidate who shot himself in the foot with a rape comment, and destroyed his political career at the same time.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm not hanging my hat on this lady. My interested is simply that if the DNA is a familial match for DT, then it proves beyond reasonable doubt he had sex with her. At this point there is literally nothing short of a literal chainsaw massacre of the entire west wing that DT could do that would cause any of you to step out of his shadow.

... And I'm not even sure that would be enough for Ronson or MM.
          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-11-2020, 02:26 PM.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I'm just curious - supposedly, the DNA request is so that a match can be made to DNA on a dress. Is that correct?

In a court of law, how would one establish rape - or even "had sex with her" - from DNA on a dress?

(yes, I know about all the implications, but there would still be the standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt")
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm not hanging my hat on this lady. My interested is simply that if the DNA is a familial match for DT, then it proves beyond reasonable doubt he had sex with her. At this point there is literally nothing short of a literal chainsaw massacre of the entire west wing that DT could do that would cause any of you to step out of his shadow.

Not a Trump supporter, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                Warning nut job...

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rape_sexy.html
                So a lying headline. She didn't call rape sexy at all. She said that she thinks most people think rape is sexy, which is completely different.
                America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

No, she literally did not.
                  America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
                    Here's the transcript...

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: So you don't feel like a victim?

E. JEAN CARROLL: I was not thrown on the ground and ravished. Which, the word "rape" carries so many sexual connotations. This was not sexual. It just, it hurt.

ANDERSON COOPER: I think most people think of rape as a violent assault. It is not sexual--

E. JEAN CARROLL: I think most people think of rape as being sexy.

ANDERSON COOPER: Let's take a short break.

E. JEAN CARROLL: Think of the fantasies.

ANDERSON COOPER: We're going to take a short break. If you could stick around we can talk more.

E. JEAN CARROLL: You're fascinating to talk to.

It seems like Cooper is trying to steer her away from this notion of "sexy", and she brings it back to "I think most people think of rape as being sexy" --- that's just freaky in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
                      Yes she literally did.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        Warning nut job...

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts To Commercial When Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Calls Rape "Sexy"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rape_sexy.html
                        Well, to be fair, she said other people think of it as being sexy.

But she is really weird. Notice how she is leaning into Cooper and into his comfort zone, so he is having to lean back away from her? And how she finds Cooper "fascinating" while bobbing around in her chair? I guess no one told her that he's gay.

Comment

On that - we agree!
                          We would have to wait until Trump goes to a higher office if this rule might apply to him.

Comment

And she's a bit of a loon. Literally on primetime CNN said rape is "sexy".
                            That even rattled Anderson Cooper who couldn't toss to a commercial fast enough.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Or anything Tara Reade says would be enough for you to dump Biden?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                                Or anything Tara Reade says would be enough for you to dump Biden?
                                That story still being reported in the news sources you use? Genuinely asking.
                                Last edited by LiconaFan97; 09-11-2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment