Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

WHISLEBLOWER: Trump manipulating intelligance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    So, you don't accept reports from annonymous sources, and you don't accept first hand, eye witness, accounts? Brian Murphy was the head intel analyst at the DHS until his demotion earlier this month for his refusal to go along with this corrupt scheme to manipulate intel reports and lie to the House Intelligence committee to benefit the Presidents political agenda.
    Allegedly. Until more evidence (if any) is brought to light, then all we have is a bald accusation. So what?
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 09-10-2020, 09:21 AM.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      It's like they have a list of things, one of which they desperately hope will cause Trump to get kicked out, and.... "well, that didn't work, so NEXT...."
      Well CP, it's not that we have a list of things, there just happens to be a list of things. It's pretty much understood that the fixed minds of the members of the Trump cult are impenetrable to those facts in the list. But there are always a few that still have a few cracks in the armor and are able to break through. Yes, I know, that most likely doesn't include you, MM or rogue, but not everyone in the cult has become completely dumbfounded. But the country doesn't need for all of you to wake up, just enough of you to throw this con man wannabe dictator out of the White house and save our democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Allegedly. Until more evidence (if any) is brought to light, then all we have is a bald accusation. So what?
        Right, so you believe that the head of intel analysis just made this whole elaborate story up, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          Right, so you believe that the head of intel analysis just made this whole elaborate story up, correct?
          It's not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            It's like they have a list of things, one of which they desperately hope will cause Trump to get kicked out, and.... "well, that didn't work, so NEXT...."
            No - unfortunately the situation is that folks like you, MM, etc (the Trump base) are so completely held under the Trump misinformation spell that there is nothing that Donald Trump can do that will actually move you to reject him or consider him unworthy of the office. Those that report the news report what is happening out of their duty and commitment to the truth. And there are people in this country that still care about whether their leaders respect the constitution, the rule of law, basic moral values and the principles on which this country was founded. And those people will respond to these reports. But you guys, nothing will move you.

I believe the reason is your hatred of the Democrats. You will tolerate anything as long as it is not pushing some element of the Democratic platform. Even if it destroys the nation in the process.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
              ...there is nothing that Donald Trump can do that will actually move you to reject him or consider him unworthy of the office.
              There's a lot he could do to elicit that response from me, but nothing has been proven. We've had idle rumors, hearsay, hoaxes, meritless accusations, a failed attempt to remove him from office due to a ridiculously weak case presented by the House...

Look, President Trump has been under the microscope for 4-years now, he has been investigated and scrutinized more closely than any other politician I can think of, so you would think if there was even a smidgen of corruption, then the undeniable evidence would have been found and presented to the American people already. But to date, we have bupkis. I'm willing to follow the evidence where it leads, but first you have to show me the evidence.

Comment

There's a lot he could do to elicit that response from me, but nothing has been proven. We've had idle rumors, hearsay, hoaxes, meritless accusations, a failed attempt to remove him from office due to a ridiculously weak case presented by the House...

Look, President Trump has been under the microscope for 4-years now, he has been investigated and scrutinized more closely than any other politician I can think of, so you would think if there was even a smidgen of corruption, then the undeniable evidence would have been found and presented to the American people already. But to date, we have bupkis. I'm willing to follow the evidence where it leads, but first you have to show me the evidence.
                No there isn't. There is nothing he could do that you would not classify as "rumors, hearsay, hoaxes, meritless accusations, or a failed attempt to remove him from office".

His irresponsibilty has killed over 100,000 people since march, and here you are.

He has violated the emoluments clause, bribed governments, and here you are.

He has lied to the American people nearly on a daily basis, and here you are.

He is actively, purposefully doing everything he can to undermine the 2020 election, and here you are.

And so on.
                Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-10-2020, 01:06 PM.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Well CP,...
                  I am, thanks.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No there isn't. There is nothing he could do that you would not classify as "rumors, hearsay, hoaxes, meritless accusations, or a failed attempt to remove him from office".

His irresponsibilty has killed over 100,000 people since march, and here you are.

He is actively, purposefully doing everything he can to undermine the 2020 election, and here you are.

And so on.
                    The Dems are pushing mail-in voting when this has proven so far to be a disaster on a much smaller scale in the primaries. Both Fauci and Birx (the MEDICAL EXPERTS) have said in-person voting is fine, yet the Dems still keep insisting on it. But it's Trump trying to undermine the election.

Comment

No - unfortunately the situation is that folks like you, MM, etc (the Trump base) are so completely held under the Trump misinformation spell that there is nothing that Donald Trump can do that will actually move you to reject him or consider him unworthy of the office...
                      When he begins attacking the Constitution is when I'd like to see him ousted.

Comment

No - unfortunately the situation is that folks like you, MM, etc (the Trump base) are so completely held under the Trump misinformation spell that there is nothing that Donald Trump can do that will actually move you to reject him or consider him unworthy of the office. Those that report the news report what is happening out of their duty and commitment to the truth. And there are people in this country that still care about whether their leaders respect the constitution, the rule of law, basic moral values and the principles on which this country was founded. And those people will respond to these reports. But you guys, nothing will move you.

I believe the reason is your hatred of the Democrats. You will tolerate anything as long as it is not pushing some element of the Democratic platform. Even if it destroys the nation in the process.
                        It's a case of boy cries wolf. And now those continuous cries are so close to election, it just makes the cries even more absurd.

Comment

And so on.
                          As I've told you before, there is a significant difference between what Trump has done, and what Trump's critics claim he has done.

Comment

As I've told you before, there is a significant difference between what Trump has done, and what Trump's critics claim he has done.
                            All of those things on my list are things he has done MM. Denial does not make it go away.

Comment

All of those things on my list are things he has done MM.
                              No, ox, they are merely things you claim he has done, filtered through your own twisted prism. You have repeatedly exposed yourself as someone who has little respect for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                                When he begins attacking the Constitution is when I'd like to see him ousted.
                                Where have you been?
                                http://libertarianinstitute.org/arti...-constitution/

Comment