Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

WHISLEBLOWER: Trump manipulating intelligance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHISLEBLOWER: Trump manipulating intelligance

SENIOR OFFICIAL IN DHS TOLD TO STOP PRODUCING INTEL ON RUSSIAS INTERFERENCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/schi...-intel-reports

Senior official at DHS, Brian Murphy, told by Trump administration to withold intel from Congress having to do with Russian interference in the 2020 election. That they, the DHS, also made false statements to Congress concerning terrorism threats at our southern border, and that they modified intel to match the presidents rhetoric on ANTIFA and minimizing the threat posed by white supremecists.
    Murphy was demoted this month for refusing to go along with Trumps corrupt scheme of manipulating the intel Congress receives to his advantage.

Not long ago the ODNI, another Trump loyalist ended the in person intel briefing to Congress. This is how a dictatorship becomes a dictatoship.

This is getting humorous. Shifty Schiff promoted a false Russian collusion narrative against Trump and now has a new suspicious whistleblower. You keep on finding shifty stuff to share here.

What is worse is the attempt to make up a white supremacist narrative. Don't forget "and a partridge in a pear tree."

Shifty Schiff and the others will have a new "discovery" every week since the previous week's "discovery" will have been readily proven false.

But Jimmy will keep falling for it. I don't know if Trump has done anything wrong in office, but the silliness of the whistleblowers and Russian collusion stories maintains the high humor level in your threads.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      This is getting humorous. Shifty Schiff promoted a false Russian collusion narrative against Trump and now has a new suspicious whistleblower. You keep on finding shifty stuff to share here.

What is worse is the attempt to make up a white supremacist narrative. Don't forget "and a partridge in a pear tree."

Shifty Schiff and the others will have a new "discovery" every week since the previous week's "discovery" will have been readily proven false.

But Jimmy will keep falling for it. I don't know if Trump has done anything wrong in office, but the silliness of the whistleblowers and Russian collusion stories maintains the high humor level in your threads.
      Yup. The whole Trump called our fallen soldiers losers has unraveled so it is onto the next "bombshell" smiley yawn.gif
      Last edited by rogue06; 09-10-2020, 05:46 AM. Reason: forgot "losers"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Yup. The whole Trump called our fallen soldiers has unraveled so it is onto the next "bombshell" [ATTACH=CONFIG]48054[/ATTACH]
        It's like watching a cat chase a laser pointer.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The reluctance of those who support Trump to refuse to consider his involvement in anything suspicious or nefarious because of what they consider to be a lack of direct evidence is a form of revisionism.

There is a wealth of evidence from his tweets and his verbal comments that Trump regularly is not only extremely “economical with the actualité” but actually lies, and he at least plays to racists in the US, even if, as his supporter maintain, he does not actually hold racist views himself.

We also know from what he has had written about him, and from his observed behaviour, that he is both a narcissist and someone who places ultimate value on money and nothing else. This was amply demonstrated in the scandals involving himself and his children over Trump university and a Trump charity.

The contention among Trump supporters that the absence of documented evidence directly linking him to some of the more offensive behaviours that have been alleged about either himself or his administration [often by those with close working knowledge] is a form of legerdemain, and is a version of the argumentum ex silentio; or the fallacy of forming a conclusion that what is not documented is therefore non-existent, regardless of what those who have had access have stated or noted.

Hence the numerous allegations of so many are dismissed as by Trump supporters as mere hearsay or as intended with malice aforethought.
          "It ain't necessarily so
          The things that you're liable
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life
          Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Yup. The whole Trump called our fallen soldiers losers has unraveled so it is onto the next "bombshell" [ATTACH=CONFIG]48054[/ATTACH]
            Trump calling our fallen soldiers has not unraveled. The vulture still sits on Trump's shoulders, including his lying denial of the COVID-19 pandemic.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
              The reluctance of those who support Trump to refuse to consider his involvement in anything suspicious or nefarious because of what they consider to be a lack of direct evidence is a form of revisionism.

There is a wealth of evidence from his tweets and his verbal comments that Trump regularly is not only extremely “economical with the actualité” but actually lies, and he at least plays to racists in the US, even if, as his supporter maintain, he does not actually hold racist views himself.

We also know from what he has had written about him, and from his observed behaviour, that he is both a narcissist and someone who places ultimate value on money and nothing else. This was amply demonstrated in the scandals involving himself and his children over Trump university and a Trump charity.

The contention among Trump supporters that the absence of documented evidence directly linking him to some of the more offensive behaviours that have been alleged about either himself or his administration [often by those with close working knowledge] is a form of legerdemain, and is a version of the argumentum ex silentio; or the fallacy of forming a conclusion that what is not documented is therefore non-existent, regardless of what those who have had access have stated or noted.

Hence the numerous allegations of so many are dismissed as by Trump supporters as mere hearsay or as intended with malice aforethought.
              Let's excise the fluff and summarize your post thusly: "There is no evidence that Trump has done anything wrong."

Honestly, we should be thrilled that justice in the United States doesn't work the way liberals wish it did, where one is presumed guilty simply on the basis of an accusation, and that anonymous sources shielded from cross examination are considered more credible than named witnesses speaking on the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Let's excise the fluff and summarize your post thusly: "There is no evidence that Trump has done anything wrong."

Honestly, we should be thrilled that justice in the United States doesn't work the way liberals wish it did, where one is presumed guilty simply on the basis of an accusation, and that anonymous sources shielded from cross examination are considered more credible than named witnesses speaking on the record.
                You basically just proved her point.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

So, you don't accept reports from annonymous sources, and you don't accept first hand, eye witness, accounts? Brian Murphy was the head intel analyst at the DHS until his demotion earlier this month for his refusal to go along with this corrupt scheme to manipulate intel reports and lie to the House Intelligence committee to benefit the Presidents political agenda.
                  Last edited by JimL; 09-10-2020, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Intelligance….

That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

From the OP link

A spokesman for DHS fired back Wednesday: “The Department generally does not comment on the specifics of OIG referrals, but we flatly deny that there is any truth to the merits of Mr. Murphy’s claim
                      ,” the spokesman, Alexei Woltornist, said. “DHS looks forward to the results of any resulting investigation and we expect it will conclude that no retaliatory action was taken against Mr. Murphy.”

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                        Trump calling our fallen soldiers has not unraveled.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                          You basically just proved her point.
                          If by "proved her point" you mean I kicked it to the curb and exposed the ridiculousness of her assertion, then yes, I "proved her point".

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            From the OP link

A spokesman for DHS fired back Wednesday: “The Department generally does not comment on the specifics of OIG referrals, but we flatly deny that there is any truth to the merits of Mr. Murphy’s claim
                            ,” the spokesman, Alexei Woltornist, said. “DHS looks forward to the results of any resulting investigation and we expect it will conclude that no retaliatory action was taken against Mr. Murphy.”
                            So, I gather that you expected them to admit to the accusations? Do you honestly believe this guy, the head of intel analysis at the DHS, just made this story up?

Comment

Yup. The whole Trump called our fallen soldiers losers has unraveled so it is onto the next "bombshell" [ATTACH=CONFIG]48054[/ATTACH]
                              It's like they have a list of things, one of which they desperately hope will cause Trump to get kicked out, and.... "well, that didn't work, so NEXT...."
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment