Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

WHISLEBLOWER: Trump manipulating intelligance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
    You're just repeating the same falsehoods. Trump tried to use his office for (more) personal gain; he deserved to be impeached and if the Republicans had have put country before party, they would have done it.
    You're just repeating the same witch hunt crap from Schiff and Pelosi. You'd have done great in Salem.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      You're just repeating the same witch hunt crap from Schiff and Pelosi. You'd have done great in Salem.
      The 'witch hunt' exists nowhere but in the minds of some conservatives. Trump is a crook and the worst president ever.
      America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
        The 'witch hunt' exists nowhere but in the minds of some conservatives. Trump is a crook and the worst president ever.
        It was a witch hunt and has been since the morning after Trump was elected. You whiny turds know it, yet just like the witch hunters, you act like your innuendo are facts and you set your witch burning pyres ablaze based on nothing but false claims. Salem would be proud of you.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          It was a witch hunt and has been since the morning after Trump was elected. You whiny turds know it, yet just like the witch hunters, you act like your innuendo are facts and you set your witch burning pyres ablaze based on nothing but false claims. Salem would be proud of you.
          There was and is no witch hunt, although it's no surprise to see another conservative resort to insults when they can't make their point. Deny, deny, deny - the first rule of public figures avoiding the consequences of their actions. And it's always amusing to see someone else try to tell me what I know.

Trump is a crook; he deserves to be removed from the Presidency, and if Republicans had have put country ahead of party, he would have been.
          Last edited by Electric Skeptic; 09-17-2020, 09:14 PM.
          America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment