Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

'Not The Same Biden': WH Stenographer Says Biden's 'Mental Acuity' Has Deteriorated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    All presidents, like anyone else, had a tendency to fumble their speech on occasion. Obama was a disaster without his teleprompter. The Bush's had their own unique syntax and word pronunciations (i.e., Saddam, nuclear...). But Biden is on an entirely different level which is why his handlers quickly rush him off allowing no questions after he delivers his memorized long rehearsed couple of sentences. Worse, the example provided was Biden reading from a teleprompter.
    IIRC, Bush purposely pronounce "SADDAM" because that indicated "shoe shine boy", or similar.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      IIRC, Bush purposely pronounce "SADDAM" because that indicated "shoe shine boy", or similar.
      Bush affected an "aw shucks" hillbilly persona despite the fact he's actually very smart and politically savvy. It's why the Democrats repeatedly "misunderestimated" him.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Bush affected an "aw shucks" hillbilly persona despite the fact he's actually very smart and politically savvy. It's why the Democrats repeatedly "misunderestimated" him.
        Supposedly it was a deliberate mispronunciation of "nuclear" by "Dubbya" for similar reasons as well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

In a recent speech to veterans, Joe Biden referred to his ticket at the "Harris-Biden administration", and in a separate speech Kamala Harris said "A Harris administration together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States".

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rida-veterans/

They're not even pretending that Joe is going to be the one in charge.

Comment

In a recent speech to veterans, Joe Biden referred to his ticket at the "Harris-Biden administration", and in a separate speech Kamala Harris said "A Harris administration together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States".

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rida-veterans/

We are going to be royally screwed if Trump has to face that woman in a debate. This has been my greatest fear this whole election.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
              We are going to be royally screwed if Trump has to face that woman in a debate. This has been my greatest fear this whole election.
              If the Dems were to insist on it that would be seen as undeniable evidence that even they know that Biden is unfit to hold office.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I do remember you saying something to this effect, and you've probably explained why already, but why would this be your greatest fear?
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  I do remember you saying something to this effect, and you've probably explained why already, but why would this be your greatest fear?
                  She was a DA and is well versed in giving speeches and arguments. Trump isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    So was Hillary, but Trump held his own against her. Would Harris be a tougher opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      True, but that's also her weakness - her history of the sleazy things she did while she was a DA. Tulsi singlehandedly ended her campaign by beating her down on that history in one single debate

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        It goes without saying Harris is a well spoken and well seasoned debater, but unlike Hillary, she has that "black swag" about her and won't be intimidated if Trump resorts to street level personal attacks. Hillary doesn't have that and tried to put on a hard face so as not to look like she was intimidated and it just came across as indifferent and arrogant.

Comment

Here's the thing:

Ask the orange-coats whether "mental acuity" is important in a so-called president, and they'll waffle...

Comment

It goes without saying Harris is a well spoken and well seasoned debater, but unlike Hillary, she has that "black swag" about her and won't be intimidated if Trump resorts to street level personal attacks. Hillary doesn't have that and tried to put on a hard face so as not to look like she was intimidated and it just came across as indifferent and arrogant.
                            "Indifferent and arrogant" is Hillary's resting expression.

If Harris does debate Trump, the one thing she can't count on is Trump backing down if she takes a swing, so it won't be like the primary debates with her Democrat colleagues.

Comment

Who is he waving at?

joe_empty.jpg

And, no, this isn't a case of taking a frame out of context. Watch the video. He does a big point and wave off into the distance, but there's nobody there!

Comment

That is so sad. They are using one of their last gasps..."it's really her who will be running things, vote for me, please"

Comment