Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mannafort in bed with the Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    So?
    That is the major point. The conclusions were documented by a bipartisan investigation and report.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      I think we should appease the democrats and the neocons. Just get it over with and nuke Russia already.
      The conclusions were documented by a bipartisan investigation and report.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
        That is the major point. The conclusions were documented by a bipartisan investigation and report.
        I'm waiting for the argument demonstrating that "bipartisan" necessarily means true and correct, especially when talking about something as shady as the Senate Intelligence Committee.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Sorry, but Cow Poke schooled you on this nonsense in another thread.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post775472
          Right, by pointing to the separate spin of some the republican members of the committee, not by disputing the facts detailed in the intel report itself. And that is because the facts are indisputable!

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
            Right, by pointing to the separate spin of some the republican members of the committee, not by disputing the facts detailed in the intel report itself. And that is because the facts are indisputable!
            So it's "indisputable facts" when they tell you what you want to hear, and "spin" when they don't.

I guess this means you no longer trust Dirty Cop Mueller who told you two-years ago that there was no Russian collusion, and that Trump never committed any crimes.

Comment

So it's "indisputable facts" when they tell you what you want to hear, and "spin" when they don't.
              Only in your case MM, only in your case.
              I guess this means you no longer trust Dirty Cop Mueller who told you two-years ago that there was no Russian collusion, and that Trump never committed any crimes.
              And there you go. Mueller never made a ruling, unfortunately he left it for Congress to handle and Trumps consiglieri, the corrupt Atty Gen., swept it under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                Only in your case MM, only in your case.

And there you go. Mueller never made a ruling, unfortunately he left it for Congress to handle and Trumps consiglieri, the corrupt Atty Gen., swept it under the rug.
                For the record, you're the guy insisting that we should accept only what the "bipartisan" report says and ignore the dissenting opinion as merely "spin".

As for Mueller's report, there was nothing to sweep under the rug. The dirty cop said it himself: "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities," and "The evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference."

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                  The conclusions were documented by a bipartisan investigation and report.
                  So let's send the nukes and get it over with.

Comment

For the record, you're the guy insisting that we should accept only what the "bipartisan" report says and ignore the dissenting opinion as merely "spin".
                    It's not a dissenting opinion, it's the political spin put on the report by the same people who wrote it. They couldn't ignore the facts and leave them out of the bipartisan report, so they file the factual report and then put the political spin on it for their lazy, illiterate or naive constituents to feed on.
                    As for Mueller's report, there was nothing to sweep under the rug. The dirty cop said it himself: "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities," and "The evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference."
                    The fact that Manafort was colluding with a Russian operative in their attempt to swing the election to Trump was in the Mueller report, same as in the Senate intel report. There is no question that Putin's objective was to get his man Trump, his fellow authoritarian elected. The question then becomes why would you be supporting the objectives of our adversaries.

Comment