Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sally Yates:'''I Would Not Have Signed FISA Warrant Based On Steele Dossier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Yates:'''I Would Not Have Signed FISA Warrant Based On Steele Dossier

Sally Yates: Knowing What I Know Now, I Would Not Have Signed FISA Warrant Based On Steele Dossier

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham questioned former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates on Tuesday about the Obama administration's "Operation: Crossfire Hurricane" counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russians and the 2016 Trump campaign and transition team.

During a line of questioning about the FISA warrant used to open a counterintelligence investigation, Yates said that based on the Horowitz report, she would not sign a FISA warrant based on a document like the Steele dossier.

"I'm not saying you lied to the [FISA] court, I'm saying you signed something that was a lie and didn't know," Graham told Yates.

And, so it continues...
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Sally Yates: Knowing What I Know Now, I Would Not Have Signed FISA Warrant Based On Steele Dossier

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham questioned former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates on Tuesday about the Obama administration's "Operation: Crossfire Hurricane" counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russians and the 2016 Trump campaign and transition team.

During a line of questioning about the FISA warrant used to open a counterintelligence investigation, Yates said that based on the Horowitz report, she would not sign a FISA warrant based on a document like the Steele dossier.

"I'm not saying you lied to the [FISA] court, I'm saying you signed something that was a lie and didn't know," Graham told Yates.

And, so it continues...
    Cherry pick much? Or did you just not hear the incriminating parts of her testimony?

Comment

And, so it continues...

Looks like a dodgy headline there. The Lindsey Graham show is a jolly farce, not to be taken seriously by fair minded Christians. He is a full time, fallen from grace, Trump propagandist.
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

And, so it continues...
        IIRC last year the FISA court pretty much said the same thing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          Looks like a dodgy headline there. The Lindsey Graham show is a jolly farce, not to be taken seriously by fair minded Christians. He is a full time, fallen from grace, Trump propagandist.
          You say that like it's a bad thing, friend.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            IIRC last year the FISA court pretty much said the same thing.
            Yup - the whole thing was a farce.

Comment

Yates also admitted that Joe Biden was in the Oval Office the day they conspired to falsify charges against General Flynn.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Yates also admitted that Joe Biden was in the Oval Office the day they conspired to falsify charges against General Flynn.
                Yup, but you won't see any of this on MSM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Cherry pick much? Or did you just not hear the incriminating parts of her testimony?
                  Like the part where she acknowledged that Biden was directly involved in this fraud?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Tosh and balderdash.
                    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      I posted the LINK, ya lazy goober --- you can read all about it.

Comment

Yup, but you won't see any of this on MSM.
                        I suppose you know the undisputed facts that Flynn had secret discussions with the Russkies, undermined US policy, and then lied about it. Had he been a Russkie and undermined Putin’s foreign policy, he would have been marched outside, and shot.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                          I suppose you know the undisputed facts that Flynn had secret discussions with the Russkies, undermined US policy, and then lied about it. Had he been a Russkie and undermined Putin’s foreign policy, he would have been marched outside, and shot.
                          Stay tuned, my anti-violent friend... the plus sized person currently identifying as female has not yet harmoniously vocalized.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                            Tosh and balderdash.
                            Former Acting Attorney General Sally Q. Yates testified on Wednesday at the Senate Judiciary Committee that former Vice President Joe Biden was at a January 5, 2017 meeting in the Oval Office where Michael Flynn was discussed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...michael-flynn/
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Stay tuned, my anti-violent friend... the plus sized person currently identifying as female has not yet harmoniously vocalized.
                              And I read that Dr Fauci has been getting death threats, and his daughters harassed.

Comment