Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump follows and endorses crazy Doctor

This was first posted in Christianity 201, but I believe it diserves more public exposure.Many cannot post there.

Originally posted by KingsGambit
    The doctor that Trump has been following has been widely panned for her beliefs about sex with demons and lizard people running the world, but what concerns me here is the prophecy she made in Jesus's name that God would take down the Twitter server if Trump had posts taken down (which he did yesterday). In the Old Testament, making a false prophecy was a capital offense. (See Jeremiah 29). If this does not happen, she is a false prophet biblically speaking. Christians who like to retweet Trump need to be very careful here.
    https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 07-28-2020, 04:53 PM.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Even loonies say things that are right from time to time. Heck, I've seen YOU make 1 or 2 right comments.

Hail Ming...
    Last edited by Bill the Cat; 07-28-2020, 04:49 PM.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
      This was first posted in Christianity 201, but I believe it diserves more public exposure.MAny cannot post there.

page not found.jpg
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]47163[/ATTACH]
        Try this: https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/

Yes Trump is not a spiritual leader, and not a competant leadeerr of any kind.

Yes, he enorses the moonbat.
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Try this: https://relevantmagazine.com/current...x-with-demons/

Yes Trump is not a spiritual leader, and not a competant leadeerr of any kind.

Yes, he enorses the moonbat.
          And you aren't a competent speller.

Hail Ming
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

It is too bad that Relevant is targeting Blacks with a hit piece.

Her accent makes it sound like she came from the Carribean Islands. This may explain some of here beliefs -- that it is actually mild and probably is hard to come out of that culture unscathed by the conceptions of (and Christian reaction to) the supernatural and demons from surrounding religions.

The article was incorrect to say that no studies showed hydroxychloroquine to be effective or that no studies show that masks are ineffective. It is too bad the article was not accurate in the story.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Her accent makes it sound like she came from the Carribean Islands. This may explain some of here beliefs -- that it is actually mild and probably is hard to come out of that culture unscathed by the conceptions of (and Christian reaction to) the supernatural and demons from surrounding religions.

The article was incorrect to say that no studies showed hydroxychloroquine to be effective or that no studies show that masks are ineffective. It is too bad the article was not accurate in the story.
              And, other than a Tweet, has Trump really endorsed her? I know Trump Jr wanted everybody to see her video, but Shuny makes it sound like she's Trump's new "go to" for Covid advice. I'm guessing that's a steaming pile of poo.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Criticizing an individual black person does not mean that you're being racist. That's something I would expect to hear from a social justice warrior but not from you.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                  Criticizing an individual black person does not mean that you're being racist. That's something I would expect to hear from a social justice warrior but not from you.
                  KG, was this a "Crazy Trump" moment, or is there actual evidence that Trump is "following" this woman?

Comment

KG, was this a "Crazy Trump" moment, or is there actual evidence that Trump is "following" this woman?
                    I've heard claims that he does but I don't see the evidence for it. I have noticed that when he endorses an expert, or an "expert", his followers that I've seen tend to follow suit, so it's worth warding this one off at the outset.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      And you aren't a competent speller.

Hail Ming
                      No problem, the message does not change.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        I've heard claims that he does but I don't see the evidence for it. I have noticed that when he endorses an expert, or an "expert", his followers that I've seen tend to follow suit, so it's worth warding this one off at the outset.
                        It's not at all unusual for Trump to yield to confirmation bias, seeking out anything that he feels supports his position. Yeah, I can't seem to find anything besides this tweet, and I'm sure he didn't know about the weird religion part.

It's also possible to believe in weird religion and still be a good doctor. The religion part appears to be part of her culture.

Comment

This was first posted in Christianity 201, but I believe it diserves more public exposure.Many cannot post there.

So, I think the title is a steaming pile of horsie poo.

Comment

It's not at all unusual for Trump to yield to confirmation bias, seeking out anything that he feels supports his position. Yeah, I can't seem to find anything besides this tweet, and I'm sure he didn't know about the weird religion part.

It's also possible to believe in weird religion and still be a good doctor. The religion part appears to be part of her culture.
                            . . . then it is a problem of Trump accepting and endorcing the advice of a terribly unreliable source without reasonable checking. Call it naive, demincia or simply incompetance. He simply had to google Stella Immanuel and all would be explained to him 'IF' he did not know.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Frank

Comment

So, I think the title is a steaming pile of horsie poo.
                              . . . and likely Trump's sense of smell seems to be effected.

Frank

Comment