Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

secret forces in oregon cities, as in DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It is AMAZING how Trump has single handedly forced the liberals to defend mayhem and defend anarchy.
    Considering how so many on the left lept to the defense of MS13 after he called them "animals" this isn't really much of a surprise
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    That is the route they are taking what with the House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi wistfully talking about them possessing the "spark of divinity" and how we need to "respect the dignity and worth" of these wanton killers.

Likewise, Will Wilkinson, a contributing opinion writer for the New York Times and a regular columnist for Vox, is proclaiming that "every member" of MS-13 has "dignity that demands respect."

And there's Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer comparing MS-13 to our ancestors who came to America declaring that our "great-great-grandparents" weren't animals when they immigrated here and members of MS-13 "aren't either."

And Sen. Dianne Feinstein who also apparently not only believes that MS-13 gang members are not "animals" but are instead "are our family and friends and they make significant contributions to our country."

They are desperately attempting to conflate MS-13 gang members with all immigrants

[ATTACH=CONFIG]47058[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• My Dad's Democratic Party would have loudly condemned the rioting and chaos in Portland.

Today's Democratic Party defends the rioting and chaos as "peaceful protests" because OMB.

My Dad's Democratic Party was "the God and Country" party.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

My Dad's Democratic Party would have loudly condemned the rioting and chaos in Portland.

Today's Democratic Party defends the rioting and chaos as "peaceful protests" because OMB.

My Dad's Democratic Party was "the God and Country" party.
        Yep, your current party, the racist Dixiecrats who all became republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Yep, your current party, the racist Dixiecrats who all became republicans.
          This is yet another lie, Jim, as you know I'm an Independent.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Considering how so many on the left lept to the defense of MS13 after he called them "animals" this isn't really much of a surprise
            Ah, I see you're the source of those quotes, rogue.

Comment

Doesn't matter what you call yourself. That's what many republicans in their embarassment are calling themselves these days. You're a Trumpster through and through, CP.

Comment

Doesn't matter what you call yourself.
                I call myself an Independent, because I'm an independent. You try to force me into a party to which I do not belong because you're a smarmy dishonest little

That's what many republicans in their embarassment are calling themselves these days. You're a Trumpster through and through, CP.

Hey, Jim, did you notice one of the extreme leftist nutters has joined your loony fan club?

Comment

Ah, I see you're the source of those quotes, rogue.
                  That doesn't even make sense.

Comment

I trust this almost as much as I trust a certain person who rather often says thing along the line of "No one knows more about X than me" only to go on to make a false stament about X.

I think you may know who I am talking about and perhaps will provide an "independent" defense of him.
                    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      I trust this almost as much as I trust a certain person who rather often says thing along the line of "No one knows more about X than me" only to go on to make a false stament about X.
                      And that should concern me because?

I think you may know who I am talking about and perhaps will provide an "independent" defense of him.
                      Feel free to play your games, Charles. ALWAYS opposing the Christian, and ALWAYS defending the leftist nutters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post

whataboutism.

Comment

I call myself an Independent, because I'm an independent. You try to force me into a party to which I do not belong because you're a smarmy dishonest little
                          Indo. Have you figured out who you're voting for in November. Is it going to be the lesser of 2 evils again?

Comment

Indo.
                            You're smoking that again?

Have you figured out who you're voting for in November. Is it going to be the lesser of 2 evils again?
                            If I vote for ANY of the current Presidential candidates, it would most certainly be a choice of the evil of two lessers.

Comment