Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Don't Dare Defend Yourself From The MOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Dare Defend Yourself From The MOB

Kimberly Gardner is a leftist pig...

A husband and wife brandished firearms at protesters outside their St. Louis home during a demonstration protesting both police brutality and recent actions by Mayor Lyda Krewson, authorities said Monday.

"The victims stated they were on their property when they heard a loud commotion coming from the street," the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said in a statement. "When the victims went to investigate the commotion, they observed a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with 'No Trespassing' and 'Private Street' signs."

"Once through the gate, the victims advised the group that they were on a private street and trespassing and told them to leave," the police statement said. "The group began yelling obscenities and threats of harm to both victims. When the victims observed multiple subjects who were armed, they then armed themselves and contacted police."

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner said Monday that her prosecutors are reviewing the case. But she seemed to find fault with the couple for possibly escalating tensions.

"I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protestors were met by guns and a violent assault," Gardner said in a statement. "We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46140[/ATTACH]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-home-n1232400
    Attached Files
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Right, because peaceful protestors arm themselves and tear down iron gates to gain access to private property.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Right, because peaceful protestors arm themselves and tear down iron gates to gain access to private property.
      And have already proven themselves to be vandals and looters in all of the other "peaceful" protests in the city.

If these "peaceful" protestors showed up on my front lawn after breaking down my gate, I would do the same, only not as cluelessly as these two appear to be in handling guns.

The reports say that at least one person in the crowd was brandishing a gun himself.

But every liberal newspaper is reporting this as two crazy white people brandishing guns at peaceful protestors. LOL.

Comment

This is a "he said - she said" story.

But the optics aren't good for the homeowners. I probably would have made myself less visible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          I probably would have made myself less visible.
          That might have invited more aggression on the part of the mob...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

This is a "he said - she said" story.

But the optics aren't good for the homeowners. I probably would have made myself less visible.
            If you see the whole video.... they HAD to be visible because the mob was literally overrunning their property.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              Kimberly Gardner is a leftist pig...
              Neither of them look comfortable holding firearms.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                If you see the whole video.... they HAD to be visible because the mob was literally overrunning their property.
                Admittedly, I haven't seen any video of this event. I thought there were only photos taken.

Comment

Admittedly, I haven't seen any video of this event. I thought there were only photos taken.
                  I saw some on TV last night, apparently from a "protester's" viewpoint.

Comment

That was probably the last thing they wanted to do.

Comment

The woman definitely did all the wrong things when it comes to handling a firearm. Don't point the weapon until you're ready to fire it, don't have your finger on the trigger until you're ready to fire it, don't approach your threat, let the threat approach you.

Comment

Abolish the Present’: Activists Set up Guillotine in Front of Bezos Home — Demand End of Amazon

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller...end-of-amazon/

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                          That was probably the last thing they wanted to do.
                          Yes, it appears to me they were very scared - this is not something they routinely do.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                            The woman definitely did all the wrong things when it comes to handling a firearm. Don't point the weapon until you're ready to fire it, don't have your finger on the trigger until you're ready to fire it, don't approach your threat, let the threat approach you.
                            Absolutely -- all the signs of somebody being afraid for their lives, and not accustomed to handling a firearm. A LITTLE one at that.

Comment

Absolutely -- all the signs of somebody being afraid for their lives, and not accustomed to handling a firearm. A LITTLE one at that.
                              Yes, a bad weapon of choice when outside confronting a mob from a distance. Probably the worst choice. Sh'd be better off with a bag of rocks to throw.

Comment