Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

WHO Sleight of Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO Sleight of Hand

The news media mentioned about Trump pulling back funding from WHO. However, this is another sleight of hand.

The first problem is that this means that Gates becomes the main funder of WHO.

The other problem is that funding is going to GAVI. GAVI is another organization by Gates. (And Gates is funding $1.6B to WHO.gates-foundation-vaccine-funding-gavi-covid-19) So, funding of WHO with US money has increased.

We have just an incestuous inbreeding of these groups. It doesn't matter who you give the money to, the benefactors are the same. The result is vaccine programs foisted on people of other continents with profits going back to Big Pharma and Gates. The trail of this incestuous interaction of these groups can be found on the websites of these groups. (and we already examined the vaccine program that made many Africans sterile.)

The so-called Millionaire/Billionaire philanthropic organizations have always been used to give a good public image while hiding their corrupt activities. The profits of philanthropic groups are not taxable. Also, it seems that Gates is spending more money than he should ever have had at hand. (Why would billionaires feel it was best to give half of their worth to a single instutition like the Gates Foundation?)

Have you considered that the Bill and Melinda Foundation is donating charitably on vaccines because they are among the most cost effective healthcare treatments?

Comment

Yes indeed. However the history of their work, plus the business interests of Bill, speak against this. The promotion of the polio vaccine in India led to 100s of deaths, if memory serves.

Here's a part of the what robert f kennedy, jr reported.
      Source: https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-vaccine-dictatorship-plan-cites-gates-twisted-messiah-complex/

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

In 2014, the #GatesFoundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

© Copyright Original Source

The following is a translation from the French -- not the full article
      Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20130614235201/http://www.journalavoix.info/derniereminute.php?action=fullnews&id=244

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

In 2014, the #GatesFoundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

KP Narayana Kumar
      Updated Aug 31, 2014
      Source: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms

Months later, many girls started falling ill and by 2010 five of them died. Two more deaths were reported from Vadodara, Gujarat, where an estimated 14,000 children studying in schools meant for tribal children were also vaccinated with another brand of HPV vaccine, Cervarix, manufactured by GSK. Earlier in the week, the Associated Press reported that scores of teenaged girls were hospitalised in a small town in northern Colombia with symptoms that parents suspect could be an adverse reaction to ..

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        Yes indeed. However the history of their work, plus the business interests of Bill, speak against this. The promotion of the polio vaccine in India led to 100s of deaths, if memory serves.
        I sincerely doubt that, and I won't be investigating the articles you promoted here as they're outside of this discussion. The question is rather since vaccines are the most effective way of stopping disease next to hygiene, and on all healthcare initiatives they're the ones that give the most bang for the buck, why is it unreasonable for the Gates and Melinda Foundation to do this. I don't even see what was wrong in India, I'm not sure I believe the numbers as the links you're promoting are from some rather odd websites except for the last one.

Regardless the occurence of bad symptoms seems rather low as far as I can tell, and we have a chance to eradicate Polio once and for all. India and certain areas of Africa are the last areas where we have Polio. If it is eradicated it is gone forever as it exists only in the human population.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
          I sincerely doubt that, and I won't be investigating the articles you promoted here as they're outside of this discussion. The question is rather since vaccines are the most effective way of stopping disease next to hygiene, and on all healthcare initiatives they're the ones that give the most bang for the buck, why is it unreasonable for the Gates and Melinda Foundation to do this. I don't even see what was wrong in India, I'm not sure I believe the numbers as the links you're promoting are from some rather odd websites except for the last one.

Regardless the occurence of bad symptoms seems rather low as far as I can tell, and we have a chance to eradicate Polio once and for all. India and certain areas of Africa are the last areas where we have Polio. If it is eradicated it is gone forever as it exists only in the human population.
          On this you and I are in complete agreement. The anti-vaxx culture is one of the most insidious of all conspiracy theories and its tentacles are long and its pockets deep. As to the criticisms of big pharma. The British doctor, Andrew Wakefield who was struck off for his fraudulent "research" is living quite comfortably in the USA encouraging his acolytes to believe his nonsense.

I watched the Netflix documentary Vaxxed some months ago - very illuminating.

One wonders what all these rabid anti-vaxxers would do if smallpox made a reappearance in the USA. Would they let their relatives [including their children] contract it?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_femhrxbNt...pox-victim.jpg
          "It ain't necessarily so
          The things that you're liable
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life
          Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

The news media mentioned about Trump pulling back funding from WHO. However, this is another sleight of hand.

The first problem is that this means that Gates becomes the main funder of WHO.

The other problem is that funding is going to GAVI. GAVI is another organization by Gates. (And Gates is funding $1.6B to WHO.gates-foundation-vaccine-funding-gavi-covid-19) So, funding of WHO with US money has increased.

We have just an incestuous inbreeding of these groups. It doesn't matter who you give the money to, the benefactors are the same. The result is vaccine programs foisted on people of other continents with profits going back to Big Pharma and Gates. The trail of this incestuous interaction of these groups can be found on the websites of these groups. (and we already examined the vaccine program that made many Africans sterile.)

The so-called Millionaire/Billionaire philanthropic organizations have always been used to give a good public image while hiding their corrupt activities. The profits of philanthropic groups are not taxable. Also, it seems that Gates is spending more money than he should ever have had at hand. (Why would billionaires feel it was best to give half of their worth to a single instutition like the Gates Foundation?)
            Yeah, you know what it is mike, Gates is in desperate need of more money.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bill-gates-ru...p-type-2988581
            Last edited by JimL; 06-22-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

That's only a sample. You don't have to stop researching at that point. There are other voices to be found in testimony against Gates' crimes in these other countries. It would be wiser to understand this influential person better rather than letting him do anything he pleases.

Nor do I see a benefit of introducing polio (and the related diseases) into India through a vaccine.

I can't tell you Gates' reason for building his wealth all the more. However, it is foolish to speculate that he is not devising ways to get more wealth and control. At some point he may just be competing against other billionaires rather than needing a little more money for retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post

Indeed. Go investigate these then.

Comment

Indeed. Go investigate these then.
                  I checked out the first one, it makes some claims but it doesn't cite any sources for those claims, so I don't find it trustworthy.

The second link is wrong, it links to a french article that talks about meningitis vaccines. It never mentions Bill Gates. I'm not sure what you've cited.

The last article, even though it has Bill Gates in the title only mentions his foundation in passing while explaining that he's been supporting a lot of healthcare initiatives in India, among them vaccination. After that it doesn't discuss any connection between him and the accidental deaths in anyway. The article also uses terms like "vaccination agenda" which suggest biased anti-vaccination article.

Largely there's no link credible scientific reports, and even then, even if these reports of deaths were accurate and had something to do with vaccination and not merely bad medical conditions and improper treatment, we still have India free of an estimated 2 million cases of polio, with it being declared basically eradicated.

So again, what's wrong with vaccines here, do you have substantial reports rather than just rumors?

Comment