Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

BLM Leaders and Marxism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLM Leaders and Marxism

I mentioned of revolutionists who would want to overthrow the government rather than improve the Consitution or change laws.

It turns out one of the BLM leaders, Patrisse Cullors, mentions her own and Alicia's training in Marxist ideology and tactics.

The twitter source is here:
    https://twitter.com/davereaboi/statu...702373377?s=21

You can also hear it on Mark Levin's show at the 31 minute mark
    I'm note sure if this link will help to get the June 19th episode next month, but it is here on June 20th
    https://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/

The Democrat governors, especially, seemed primed and ready to rule as dictators if Marxist riots yield their desired results.

Someone added a youtube video to the above twitter post saying the BLM movement was being infiltrated by extreme leftists.
    The guy on this video is less able to be traced to the BLM (because he is not as readily identified as people listed as the head of BLM right now). Maybe someone can verify his identity, though.
    He mentions that BLM is not a real black organization.
    The title is: Former Black Lives Matter Ferguson Organizer, Chaziel Sunz exposed BLM, Democrats, ANTIFA, etc.
    Channel: Mind Field
    Post Date: JUne 1,2020
    The video identifier is: TD3GjkikUyw

I agree with what Chaziel Sunz says here. He may be a likable person. He mentions that the problems happening (since around 2017) are bigger than black issues. That is largely what I have been saying.
    Shoot. There is foul language. Let me see what I can do -- sorry I was listening while posting this. He was ending the video with a series of swear words
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 06-20-2020, 07:35 PM.

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    I mentioned of revolutionists who would want to overthrow the government rather than improve the Consitution or change laws.

It turns out one of the BLM leaders, Patrisse Cullors, mentions her own and Alicia's training in Marxist ideology and tactics.

The twitter source is here:
    https://twitter.com/davereaboi/statu...702373377?s=21

You can also hear it on Mark Levin's show at the 31 minute mark
    I'm note sure if this link will help to get the June 19th episode next month, but it is here on June 20th
    https://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/

The Democrat governors, especially, seemed primed and ready to rule as dictators if Marxist riots yield their desired results.

Someone added a youtube video to the above twitter post saying the BLM movement was being infiltrated by extreme leftists.
    The guy on this video is less able to be traced to the BLM (because he is not as readily identified as people listed as the head of BLM right now). Maybe someone can verify his identity, though.
    He mentions that BLM is not a real black organization.
    The title is: Former Black Lives Matter Ferguson Organizer, Chaziel Sunz exposed BLM, Democrats, ANTIFA, etc.
    Channel: Mind Field
    Post Date: JUne 1,2020
    The video identifier is: TD3GjkikUyw

I agree with what Chaziel Sunz says here. He may be a likable person. He mentions that the problems happening (since around 2017) are bigger than black issues. That is largely what I have been saying.
    Shoot. There is foul language. Let me see what I can do -- sorry I was listening while posting this. He was ending the video with a series of swear words
    I find it very plausible that BLM is influenced by outside sources, and probably foreign. But I'd look more towards China than Russia. China's foreign minister publicly proclaiming their solidarity with BLM in spite how they treat minorities in their own country... yeah, that's normal. And how good of a cover would the "white privilege" mantra be because any investigation into the funding, or even just questioning it would be attacked with cries of RACISM!

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      I find it very plausible that BLM is influenced by outside sources, and probably foreign. But I'd look more towards China than Russia. China's foreign minister publicly proclaiming their solidarity with BLM in spite how they treat minorities in their own country... yeah, that's normal. And how good of a cover would the "white privilege" mantra be because any investigation into the funding, or even just questioning it would be attacked with cries of RACISM!
      there is a program on this right now

I think it is bigger than China or Russia. I'm not sure if I will agree with this video though, but the ideas probably need to be considered.
      Last edited by mikewhitney; 06-20-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I'm shocked.

Shocked, I say.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The following youtube link cuts off before the swear words so it should be okay for posting here.

If there is a problem with this link, I may be able to provide something else later.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
            The following youtube link cuts off before the swear words so it should be okay for posting here.

If there is a problem with this link, I may be able to provide something else later.
            If you watch it at 1.5 times speed, it's a lot less tedious to watch. But, interesting, nonetheless.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There seems to be a correction due.

The video statement seems to be verified to be Chaziel, but he seems to deny ever being part of BLM. Thus, the title of the video should be ignored or distrusted (i.e., as if part of Chaziel's testimony that he was in BLM). He still seems to stand by the message of the video.

The weakness is that he has not described how he came to this determination about BLM. On the other hand, his observation is confirmed by the video of Patrisse Cullor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fakenews/co..._never_in_blm/

Comment