Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump has AG Barr fire SDNY posecutor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    You mean like Trump was planning in 2016 and is already suggesting would be the case if he loses in November. How is it you conservatives always get everything bass ackwards?
    It's almost worth it just to see you guys go so nuts.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      There are probably those out there already planning a "he CHEATED" campaign in the event Trump actually wins.
      There are definately those out there already planning the same “he CHEATED” campaign if Biden actually wins. What’s the point of saying such a thing when you know some in your tribe are actually doing the same thing with regard to mail-in voting?

Comment

That’s the beauty of Christian ethics, padre. It’s really elastic when you want it to be. =)

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
          That’s the beauty of Christian ethics, padre. It’s really elastic when you want it to be. =)
          I amened your sarcasm. Actual christian ethics isnt actually so slippery as one might think reading these pages.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            I amened your sarcasm. Actual christian ethics isnt actually so slippery as one might think reading these pages.
            Yes I was being sarcastic. Some Christians like CP are way too comfortable pointing out the flaws in their enemies (the “libtards”) and ignore the deranged behavior of their own tribe members. I’m not sure that’s actual hypocrisy, but it’s something close to pretend one’s side isn’t doing the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
              Actual christian ethics isnt actually so slippery as one might think reading these pages.
              I'm going to respectfully disagree with you. You can read other "pages", and come to the same slippery conclusion.

While it's not biblical, practical Christian ethics are just as situational as are any other kind. More than the average, in some cases.

I don't mean to start an argument/debate about this, and will let you have the last word on the subject to demonstrate my intent. I just wanted to let you know that I didn't agree.

Comment

Yes I was being sarcastic. Some Christians like CP are way too comfortable pointing out the flaws in their enemies (the “libtards”)
                Can you show where I have EVER used that term?

and ignore the deranged behavior of their own tribe members.
                Yes, because you guys ALWAYS call out the insanity and nuttery of your own.

I’m not sure that’s actual hypocrisy, but it’s something close to pretend one’s side isn’t doing the exact same thing.
                Well, I can guaranty it's hypocrisy to accuse the other guy of not doing something you're not doing!

You used to be less hostile than this -- or was I just being more charitable of you?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You mean like kissing somebody's butt while stabbing them in the back, and all in the name of the Lord?

Comment

You mean like kissing somebody's butt while stabbing them in the back, and all in the name of the Lord?
                    No I mean you being titillated by Trump’s unethical behavior triggering fear and hysteria in some liberals. Trump’s already planning to use “they CHEATED” campaign if he loses. You said liberals are planning that response when you know Trump already is planning that. That’s weird.

Comment

Can you show where I have EVER used that term?

Yes, because you guys ALWAYS call out the insanity and nuttery of your own.

Well, I can guaranty it's hypocrisy to accuse the other guy of not doing something you're not doing!

You used to be less hostile than this -- or was I just being more charitable of you?
                      I’m sorry, but saying it’s worth seeing an increase in mental illness triggered by Trump’s unethical provoking sounds kind of hostile to me. I don’t see how my hostility eclipses that sentiment.

Comment

I’m sorry, but saying it’s worth seeing an increase in mental illness triggered by Trump’s unethical provoking sounds kind of hostile to me. I don’t see how my hostility eclipses that sentiment.
                        I can understand why you dishonestly left out one little word, and why you, therefore, could not use the quote function....

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        You mean like Trump was planning in 2016 and is already suggesting would be the case if he loses in November. How is it you conservatives always get everything bass ackwards?
                        Such a dishonest post. And look what I was responding to!

Whag, come on --- I don't remember you being this big of a jerk.

------------------------------------

ETA: Actually, in retrospect, you totally misrepresented my entire comment.

But it's OK, one of your hypocrite buddies will be along promptly to call you out on it.
                        Last edited by Cow Poke; 06-20-2020, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I can understand why you dishonestly left out one little word, and why you, therefore, could not use the quote function....

Such a dishonest post. And look what I was responding to!

Whag, come on --- I don't remember you being this big of a jerk.

------------------------------------

ETA: Actually, in retrospect, you totally misrepresented my entire comment.

But it's OK, one of your hypocrite buddies will be along promptly to call you out on it.
                          Given your documented sympathy for Trump in almost every post, yea, I’m sure you meant “almost.” You love pointing out Trump Derangement Syndrome and turning a blind eye to Trump Devotion Syndrome.

Comment

Given your documented sympathy for Trump in almost every post, yea, I’m sure you meant “almost.”
                            Still, you were quite dishonest with your post. And you continue it here.

Did you have a bad day or something?

Comment

Jefferey Berman agrees to step down so long as he chooses his replacement, his second in command, Audrey Strauss, and that there be no interference by Trump and Barr in the ongoing investigations.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/justice...doff-with-Barr

The Trump Administration gave no reason for asking for Bermans resignation, so we can safely assume that it was another attempt by Trump and his corrupt Atty Gen. to interfere with ongoing cases involving either Trump or allies of Trump. In this move by Berman, Trump lost his bid to replace the prosecutor with a loyalist toadie who would have crushed any investigations into the wannabe dictators interests.

As Rachel Maddow would put it "watch this space".
                              Last edited by JimL; 06-21-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment