Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

May the Lord Rebuke This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May the Lord Rebuke This!

I know, I know. Another Civics thread. But since this IS taking place in the political realm to start with...

A Luciferian March is planned for 21 June 2020. Clearly an attack on the Christians - Sunday being our day of worship - and very probably an attack on fatherhood although they may just be honoring the Father of lies. March is for a One World Order.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PKKj...e-ring-of-fire

May the Lord rebuke this!
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

On the other hand, it exposes them for the extreme nutters they are.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
      Wont it be significant if He doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        On the other hand, it exposes them for the extreme nutters they are.
        But it seems that extreme nutters are gaining the upper hand. I'm sure that Google and Nike will be donating soon....
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
          It would mean He is coming even closer.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            But it seems that extreme nutters are gaining the upper hand. I'm sure that Google and Nike will be donating soon....
            Already, I can't go to Hulu to watch old reruns without a huge BLM banner in my face, and a bunch of 'selections' for me to 'enjoy', all of which are black actors, black themes, black.....
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I can't take these guys serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Already, I can't go to Hulu to watch old reruns without a huge BLM banner in my face, and a bunch of 'selections' for me to 'enjoy', all of which are black actors, black themes, black.....
                It's hard to identify movies with black leads about black culture. Most filmed entertainment, especially until recently, mostly have while male leads and a smattering of black folk. It's also slanted male. Consider the disproportionate amount of male cast compared to female cast, for example.

That you might find collections of filmed entertainment made by and starring blacks objectionable is puzzling. It's easy for you to skip, and is easier for people like me who appreciate black films to find them. More importantly black people can easily find movies about them. Since they are surrounded by white culture daily, I don't see why that's such a problem.
                Last edited by whag; 06-17-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                  It's hard to identify movies with black leads about black culture. Most filmed entertainment, especially until recently, mostly have while male leads and a smattering of black folk. It's also slanted male. Consider the disproportionate amount of male cast compared to female cast, for example.

That you might find collections of filmed entertainment made by and starring blacks objectionable is puzzling.
                  Objectionable? Simply noting a fact implies they are "objectionable"?

It's easy for you to skip,
                  Actually, I don't always.

and is easier for people like me who appreciate black films to find them.
                  Because you're too... um.... "challenged".... to search for what you want to watch?

More importantly black people can easily find movies about them. Since they are surrounded by white culture daily, I don't see why that's such a problem.
                  I think it's a problem because you're jumping to conclusions and making it a problem.

Comment

So - good if He rebukes it, better if He doesn't?

If so, why hope that he does?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm giving you a hard time, but I'm truly puzzled by your reaction to the story.

Comment

So - good if He rebukes it, better if He doesn't?

If so, why hope that he does?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm giving you a hard time, but I'm truly puzzled by your reaction to the story.
                      We must stand up against evil. We must call sin for what it is. The world doesn't know this is wrong or don't care. I think most of the people involved in this really don't know what it is about and we must speak up. Yes, it is good God is coming...yet the watchman must sound the alarm or the blood will be on his hands.

This movement may seem ridiculous to some but I've seen enough to know the devil is indeed active.

Comment

I know, I know. Another Civics thread. But since this IS taking place in the political realm to start with...

A Luciferian March is planned for 21 June 2020. Clearly an attack on the Christians - Sunday being our day of worship - and very probably an attack on fatherhood although they may just be honoring the Father of lies. March is for a One World Order.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PKKj...e-ring-of-fire

Are these real satanists or just a bunch of emo liberals getting their jollies by rebelling against "the man"?
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                          It's hard to identify movies with black leads about black culture. ....
                          As I have mentioned numerous times in other threads, my wife and I have been binge-watching In The Heat of the Night - even started a thread on it.

Guess who one of the main leads is!

But, yeah, I'm probably just watching to make fun of the black people in it.

Besides, my wife's neighbor (when she was a kid growing up) had a cousin who dated a guy who knew a car salesman who was friends with a black man! So there!
                          If THAT doesn't prove I'm not a racist, what does!!!!

(seriously, come to think of it, maybe Hulu is showing me all this "BLM" stuff because the analytics show that's my "interest". )

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Are these real satanists or just a bunch of emo liberals getting their jollies by rebelling against "the man"?
                            The kid has his horns glued to his forehead -- if he was a REAL satanist.....

fake devil.jpeg

Comment

My advice is not to hold your breath on that.
                              "It ain't necessarily so
                              The things that you're liable
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life
                              Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment