Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sex starved incel liberal goes on shooting spree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right, don't let me forget about divorce and a completely uncaring father as a contributing factor, the man is an associate producer after all:

Originally posted by Eliot Rodger
    After father picked us up from school one day and took us to his house, I saw a woman with dark hair and fair skin standing in the kitchen, and she introduced herself as Soumaya. She would become my stepmother. Father told me she would be living with us from now on.

At first I thought she was just another friend who was temporarily staying with father, similar to what Uncle Dan was doing. My father having a girlfriend so shortly after divorcing my mother didn’t even occur to me. I couldn’t understand it. Soon enough, though, I realized that Soumaya was, in fact, his “girlfriend”, and
    they were together just like how my father and mother were together.

It was the first time I learned the concept of a “girlfriend”, and it was hard to grasp. Before that, I always thought a man and a woman had to be married before living together in such a manner, and that it would take a long time for such a union to happen. Father finding a new girlfriend in such a short amount of time baffled me. I was completely taken aback.

Because of my father’s acquisition of a new girlfriend, my little mind got the impression that my father was a man that women found attractive, as he was able to find a new girlfriend in such a short period of time from divorcing my mother. I subconsciously held him in higher regard because of this. It is very interesting how this phenomenon works… that males who can easily find female mates garner more respect from their fellow men, even children.

How ironic is it that my father, one of those men who could easily find a girlfriend, has a son who would struggle all his life to find a girlfriend.

I soon became accustomed to Soumaya being part of father’s household.

She hails from the Akaaboune family, a very prominent family from the country of Morocco. For the initial period of her being a new member of the family, we got along well, and she was quite fun.

But soon she would start to discipline me in a harsh way that I wasn’t used to. I felt that because she wasn’t my real parent, she had no right to discipline me in such a way, and so I rebelled. That’s where the first conflicts arose. There would be many more to come in later years.

Along with the addition of Soumaya, I had two new nannies.

Looks like his stepmother may have been into using her associate producer husband to make as many passes at the non-associate producers as possible. Also, I'll admit straight out, effeminate/Asian looking guys definitely have it roughest in the marriage/mating market.
    Last edited by Epoetker; 05-24-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
      All right, don't let me forget about divorce and a completely uncaring father as a contributing factor
      According to him his mother didn't want to deal with him either:

I always theorized that one of the main hindrances to me living the life I desire was my situation of living in my mother’s apartment. I thought to myself, as we explored more of this college town, that if I lived there, then there was no way I would have trouble getting a social life and losing my virginity. It was the perfect environment to do so. If I can’t get laid there, then there is no hope for me at all. The first apartment building we looked at was pleasant, but they only had shared rooms, and I wanted my own room. The second apartment building was called Capri Apartments, and they had a setup of many two-bedroom apartments shared between three college students, in which one occupies the single room and the other two occupy the shared room. The single rooms cost more, of course, but it wasn’t much. My parents and I sat down at a café to talk about it. We agreed that Capri Apartments was the best choice. My mother went back to their office to arrange a lease deal. Capri was a very popular apartment complex, so it was hard to get a spot there so late in the year. They didn’t have any Autumn semester apartment units ready until July, so it was arranged that I would stay in a temporary apartment unit for the first month, and then move to a permanent one in July once it was ready. The lease was signed and the deal was set. I was going to move to Santa Barbara on June 4th. My mother was very adamant that I move on that particular date. She said it was because she wanted me to go there and settle in before college started, but I knew the real reason. She always wanted me out of her house because she hated having to deal with me. The Santa Barbara plan would free her of me, and she wanted that so badly that she was willing to pay $900 a month for my apartment room rent. Basically, she was paying money to get rid of me. I realized that once I moved out, there was no going back. It will set a precedent, and the threshold will be crossed. My mother will never welcome me back to live with her permanently ever again.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

So, to recap, kid grew up watching his parents divorce, got shot down repeatedly by women, developed anger and social isolation issues from being in the part of the country with the most beautiful and yet most unattainable women for a person of his status, PUAs and other forum bros tried to help him, but hey, from where he was sitting, most of the girls he would have run into would have resembled his manifesto-this is Hollywood, after all, and he possibly looked too much like one of Bryan Singer's boys to really attract anyone.

Are there any churches in California that speak to this particular breed of lost? There's absolutely no way that these types of people are thin on the ground over there. But I guess they've ceded the men's ministry to pick-up artist forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          According to him his mother didn't want to deal with him either:
          You don't mean his evil stepmother?

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
            You don't mean his evil stepmother?
            No. He ended up moving in with his biological mom. At one point he was trying to pressure her to marry rich guys so he could move into a mansion but his mom didn't want to remarry because of how things ended with her first husband (his dad).
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this. He deserved the worst of punishments but I truly pity him.

I've seen people like this. I knew this one guy who was tall, muscular, nice, and good looking, but he could not get a girlfriend for the life of him. He was desperate and that's scary. No girl wants to be a part of that.

I can somewhat relate to his situation. Somewhat. The people who are supposed to care and love him the most get divorced and he perceives that they don't care about him. Poor kid was never raised to feel like he was worth much. He was pitiful enough to respect his dad for getting a girlfriend so quickly when he should have been angry. That's where we part. I didn't respect my father for that, I hated him for it. My life was worth more than to have some random stranger be intimate with my family in place of my mother. But I guess people who don't have much self-respect acquiesce to whatever situation they're in.

Anyway, it's hard to have goals and a strong sense of self-respect when you don't get the approval you need, and certainly women aren't attracted to men who pitifully desire to extract self-worth from a romantic relationship. That seems to be his case. I bet he probably would have been very nice to a woman, even gentleman like, but his kindness was probably less about being a good guy and more about being overly careful about his own fragile heart.

Still, as a Christian I feel that he could have been helped. I bet a real friendship could have changed all of this. Some people just struggle with relationships. Christ extended worth to those who had none. He made them feel valued even when they had nothing to offer him. Reaching out to people is so important, you just never know how much a real word of encouragement or a genuine greeting can do for someone.

Comment

He did have real friendships. His best friend stopped talking to him because he kept telling him about his murderous fantasies (like flaying couples alive). And apparently his parents told the cops to check on him because they were worried about him a few days before the killings.

Comment

On Halloween weekend, I made the wise decision to go home to my mother’s house. There was no way I was going to torture myself by staying alone in my room while the entire town of Isla Vista erupted in raucous debauchery. All of the tall, hunky jocks that girls love so much will be having all of the sex and all of the fun, while an unwanted outcast like myself would rot in loneliness. I imagined that some attractive guys who only visited Isla Vista for the Halloween event will be getting laid that weekend. They’d be getting sex from just one night in Isla Vista, while I’m still a virgin after living there for over a year. It was too unfair. I wanted to punish them all. I imagined how sweet it would be to slaughter all of those evil, slutty PONIES who rejected me, along with the fraternity jocks they throw themselves at. To see them all running from me in fear as I kill them left and right, that would be the ultimate retribution. Only then would I have all the power. They treated me like an insignificant little mouse, but on the Day of Retribution, I would be a God to them. They will be the mice, and I will be the predator. I considered setting the date for the Day of Retribution to be the next Halloween of 2013. That would give me a year to prepare, but I soon dismissed it. If the Day of Retribution were to happen, it would have to be on a normal weekend. There would be too many cops walking around during an event like Halloween, and cops are the only ones who could hinder my plans.
                  Looks like this guy didn't stray too far off the script.

His stepmother really does sound like a piece of work:

I had an argument with Soumaya while I was visiting father’s house. It started when she began to boast that my brother Jazz was recently signed by an agent to act in T.V. commercials. She said that by the time he is my age, he will be a successful actor. I talked about how Jazz was already so socially savvy for his age, and how I’ve always envied him for it. She told me he will never have any problems with girls, and will lose his virginity while he’s young. I had to sit there and listen to the PONY tell me that my little brother will grow up enjoying the life I’ve always craved for, but missed out on. It is very unfair how some boys are able to live such pleasurable lives while I never had any taste of it, and now it has been confirmed to me that my little brother will become one of them. He will become a popular kid who gets all the girls. Girls will love him. He will become one of my enemies.
                  Last edited by Darth Executor; 05-25-2014, 12:37 AM.

Comment

In order to completely abolish sex, women themselves would have to be abolished. All women must be quarantined like the plague they are, so that they can be used in a manner that actually benefits a civilized society. In order carry this out, there must exist a new and powerful type of government, under the control of one divine ruler, such as myself. The ruler that establishes this new order would have complete control over every aspect of society, in order to direct it towards a good and pure place. At the disposal of this government, there needs to be a highly trained army of fanatically loyal troops, in order to enforce such revolutionary laws.The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At the camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would bean efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. If I can’t have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated. A few women would be spared, however, for the sake of reproduction. These women would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be artificially inseminated with sperm samples in order to produce offspring. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time.Future generations of men would be oblivious to these remaining women’s existence, and that is for the best. If a man grows up without knowing of the existence of women, there will be no desire for sex.Sexuality will completely cease to exist. Love will cease to exist. There will no longer be any imprint of such concepts in the human psyche. It is the only way to purify the world.
                    Sounds like a reverse radical feminist. This guy is the mutant progeny of progressive thought through and through.

Comment

Sounds like a reverse radical feminist. This guy is the mutant progeny of progressive thought through and through.
                      Expect to see more children of the current white/Jewish liberal ruling class snap as they realize that most of what they were taught growing up was lies or expediency, usually right around the time when they were supposed to have mastered the basic hard truths of life. (Normally they'd learn at least a few of these things working in the real world, but one of the common threads in guys like Brevik, Lanza, Holmes, and Loughner was near-complete seperation by their parents in general and their fathers in particular, and not one of them showed any signs of having been trained by or having ambition for their father's work.)

tl;dr, feminism is evil, divorce is evil, undermining fatherhood is disasterous, and letting young people loose on the dating market with only the present education system to guide them is sadistically cruel and will result only in more creative destruction of the type we've just seen.

Comment

The saddest thing about this whole thing is that this guy doesn't seem to have had a single positive influence in his life. His entire family and social setting was full of shallow, materialistic people. He'd have been better off if he had joined a cult.

Comment

This post is a good representative sample of your general intellectual capacity.
                          Because we all know ad hominem are a great way to argue. /s
                          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                          -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                            Because we all know ad hominem are a great way to argue. /s
                            There was an argument in his post?

Comment

There was an argument in his post?
                              No,he was trying to explain that some conservatives on TWeb complain about liberals any chance they get.
                              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                                No,he was trying to explain that some conservatives on TWeb complain about liberals any chance they get.
                                I don't see an explanation anywhere in his post, I just see a string of garble that one would expect from a 5 year old rather than a grown man. Though I suppose it's quite fitting for his mental midget status.

And if there's no argument in his post why accuse me of an ad hominem? Those are only relevant in arguments. I actually wrote a detailed post in response to Chrs outlining why liberals are to blame. He could've easily responded to that if he wanted an actual argument as opposed to throwing a tantrum about how mean people are to the most murderous political ideology to ever blight this planet.

Comment