Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

A couple years ago, when Trump was threatening war with North Korea over Twitter, a bunch of people reported it as a TOS violation for "threatening violence". The company clarified their policy that newsworthy contexts were a TOS exception.

But now, in the light of Trump spending two weeks insinuating without evidence that Joe Scarborough killed a woman, the company has indicated they plan on reining him in, based on comments made to National Review.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ngs-like-this/

Buckle in.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

@jack dishonestly hides behind his claims that @realdonaldtrump is Donald Trump's official (i.e. politial) twitter account so it would be wrong to "censor" it. It is not. It is his personal twitter account and there is no justification for not censuring it (#iamveryclever).

But yes, this is so long overdue. Surely it is illegal to facilitate libel.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      A couple years ago, when Trump was threatening war with North Korea over Twitter, a bunch of people reported it as a TOS violation for "threatening violence". The company clarified their policy that newsworthy contexts were a TOS exception.

But now, in the light of Trump spending two weeks insinuating without evidence that Joe Scarborough killed a woman, the company has indicated they plan on reining him in, based on comments made to National Review.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ngs-like-this/

Buckle in.
      Simply amazing. Such irresponsible behavior from a sitting president ... and yet so many here will likely excuse it. I am curious who will be the first here to defend it, the first here to begin to offer 'evidence' Scarborough actually killed her.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
        @jack dishonestly hides behind his claims that @realdonaldtrump is Donald Trump's official (i.e. politial) twitter account so it would be wrong to "censor" it. It is not. It is his personal twitter account and there is no justification for not censuring it (#iamveryclever).

But yes, this is so long overdue. Surely it is illegal to facilitate libel.
        It is only libel if it is not true. It can be a bit risky stating something that you can't show evidence for.

It is not uncommon for politicians to literally get away with murder, though. I could understand the concern that could behind his posts. Sometimes it takes public opinion to get a case opened up for investigation.

Comment

Trump implicates Scarborough in murder.

Donald J Trump, President of the US, suggested in a tweet, that Joe Scarborough, a Republican critic of his,
          was involved in the murder of a one time staffer of his who had heart problems, apparently lost
          consciousness, fell, and hit her head which ended up being fatal.
          The angry husband of the deceased requested that twitter delete the post, saying that had anyone but the president
          posted that they would be banned. Twitter refused to delete it.

http://deadline.com/2020/05/donald-t...is-1202943081/

sports.yahoo.com/even-gop-congressman-sick-trumps-144200875.html

Will Trump supporters ever recognize what an immoral, disgusting, sociopathic narcisist of a human being it is
          that they are supporting?

Comment

I'm just waiting for MM to post some link to conservativeouthouse.com and claim that this nonsense has support from "legitimate news sources."

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
              I'm just waiting for MM to post some link to conservativeouthouse.com and claim that this nonsense has support from "legitimate news sources."

I'm sure he will find something.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Donald J Trump, President of the US....
                Wow, was that hard to type?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Right, just like Trump was a secret Russian asset and Judge Kavanaugh was a rapist.
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Donald J Trump, President of the US, suggested in a tweet, that Joe Scarborough, a Republican critic of his,
                    was involved in the murder of a one time staffer of his who had heart problems, apparently lost
                    consciousness, fell, and hit her head which ended up being fatal.
                    The angry husband of the deceased requested that twitter delete the post, saying that had anyone but the president
                    posted that they would be banned. Twitter refused to delete it.

http://deadline.com/2020/05/donald-t...is-1202943081/

sports.yahoo.com/even-gop-congressman-sick-trumps-144200875.html

Will Trump supporters ever recognize what an immoral, disgusting, sociopathic narcisist of a human being it is
                    that they are supporting?
                    a possible murder by a former Representative is not as bad as Trump being President.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Right, just like Trump was a secret Russian asset and Judge Kavanaugh was a rapist.
                      Apples and oranges, but I knew you'd come up with some way to excuse Trumps character and behavior. The FBI opened an investigation into Russia and their connections to members of the Trump campaign and transition teams based on the surveilence intelligence gathered, in order to protect the country from a foreign adversary. And in the Kavanaugh case, the alleged victim was the accuser.

Comment

Apples and oranges, but I knew you'd come up with some way to excuse Trumps character and behavior. The FBI opened an investigation into Russia and their connections to members of the Trump campaign and transition teams based on the surveilence intelligence gathered, in order to protect the country from a foreign adversary. And in the Kavanaugh case, the alleged victim was the accuser.
                        I don't excuse Trump, he is a big boy, and the rest of your stuff is pure disproved bunk.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Donald J Trump, President of the US...
                          I'm still taking this in.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                            a possible murder by a former Representative is not as bad as Trump being President.
                            I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, mike. But put yourself in the shoes of the deceased womans spouse. How would you react if the president of the US publicly accused your wife of having an affair and was murdered by her lover (joe Scarborough) when you know it 's a completely false accusation? What would you think of that President?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                              I don't excuse Trump, he is a big boy, and the rest of your stuff is pure disproved bunk.
                              So, tell me, how exactly has kavanaugh's alleged victim being the accuser been shown to be 'disproved bunk'?
                              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment