Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Wow wow wow!

Screenshot_20200507_151210.jpg
    https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/sta...63269897060353

The DOJ says in their filing there was no legitimate legal reason to interview Lt. Gen Michael Flynn; and there is no evidence that Lt. Gen Flynn lied to the FBI during their interview on January 24, 2017.

Attorney Sidney Powell was victorious on behalf of her client. Congratulations.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...michael-flynn/

Of course liberals are whooping and hollering about how Bill Barr is doing this to protect Trump, but I think it's more about Barr wanting to protect the FBI (and other individuals up the former presidential administration food chain). I mean, look at everything Flynn's attorney Sidney "Bulldog" Powell was uncovering, inflicting major wounds to the organization. The only way to stop the bleeding was to get Powell off the case by dropping the charges against Flynn.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Wow wow wow!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44503[/ATTACH]
    https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/sta...63269897060353

The DOJ says in their filing there was no legitimate legal reason to interview Lt. Gen Michael Flynn; and there is no evidence that Lt. Gen Flynn lied to the FBI during their interview on January 24, 2017.

Attorney Sidney Powell was victorious on behalf of her client. Congratulations.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...michael-flynn/

Of course liberals are whooping and hollering about how Bill Barr is doing this to protect Trump, but I think it's more about Barr wanting to protect the FBI (and other individuals up the former presidential administration food chain). I mean, look at everything Flynn's attorney Sidney "Bulldog" Powell was uncovering, inflicting major wounds to the organization. The only way to stop the bleeding was to get Powell off the case by dropping the charges against Flynn.
    I'm just glad that Flynn is clear - though he should sue for damages.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Still has to be approved by the judge.

Comment

This will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
          Still has to be approved by the judge.
          Why wouldn't he? Sullivan wants to put the pin back in the hand grenade as badly as the DOJ and FBI.

Comment

Obviously this proves that Trump is a Russian spy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              This will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump.
              I seem to remember you giving me guff a while back for thinking you were happy by problems being revealed in Muellers prosecution. I guess that was just an act.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Why wouldn't he? Sullivan wants to put the pin back in the hand grenade as badly as the DOJ and FBI.
                We'll know soon enough. It's obvious the judge is convinced Flynn is guilty and wants to see him punished.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                  I seem to remember you giving me guff a while back for thinking you were happy by problems being revealed in Muellers prosecution.
                  And observing that this will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump changes that exactly how?

I guess that was just an act.
                  You seem to be on an incredibly petty little romp of late trying to pick fights were there are none.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And observing that this will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump changes that exactly how?

You seem to be on an incredibly petty little romp of late trying to pick fights were there are none.
                    ^That. I used to like DoB, even after he came back as an atheist. I tried being friendly with him, but he just acted like a juvenile twit, and kept picking fights and calling names till I did the same back. I guess now he can feel justified. He seems to be just another crybully.

Comment

A more sober take on the situation from the ever-reliable Bill Palmer.

Comment

I think DivineOb is trying to out Nanny, Nanny Charles

Comment

Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
                          We'll know soon enough. It's obvious the judge is convinced Flynn is guilty and wants to see him punished.
                          That was almost two-years ago, before we learned just how dirty the FBI's hands really were.

Comment

Let's put a pin in this message.

Am I? Am I *really* more a "petty little romp" than every single regularly posting Trumper on this board (with the exception of you).

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post

Am I? Am I *really* more a "petty little romp" than every single regularly posting Trumper on this board (with the exception of you).
                              Yep.

Comment