Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Lab Leak: The conspiracy theory is shaping up to look like real possibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    You don't think Fauci the Fraud supporting "gain of function" research, saying privately that it was "worth the risk", then lying about it publicly isn't legitimate criticism? You don't think Fauci the Fraud deliberately downplaying the fact that the China flu was almost certainly "leaked" from the Wuhan lab which he was funding, and then getting an "Atta boy!" from his colleagues for using his high profile influence to divert the public's attention elsewhere isn't legitimate criticism? You don't think Fauci the Fraud admitting privately that paper masks and bandannas are worthless against a microscopic virus despite his public proclamations to the contrary isn't legitimate criticism?
    No, none of that is legitimate criticism.

I wonder, what do you consider "legitimate criticism"?
    If Fauci actually lied, then saying so would be "legitimate criticism".

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

No, none of that is legitimate criticism.
      Alrighty then.

I guess in the eyes of liberals, Fauci the Fraud is simply above criticism.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I guess in the eyes of liberals, Fauci the Fraud is simply above criticism.
        Not at all, as I showed in the part of my post that you cut out.

But you think Fauci is deceptive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Not at all, as I showed in the part of my post that you cut out.

But you think Fauci is deceptive.
          To be fair, I only think that because of the evidence proving that he's deceptive.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

The attacks on fauci by those here and the republican party are a disgrace in every sense of the word. This is a man who has dedicated his life to the good of mankind in the use of his medical knowledge. And those that are on the hate fauci bandwagon are making themselves part of one of the lowest, most evil aspects of human nature. You debase both yourselves and everything good by being part of it.
            I embrace the disdain of you and anyone like you.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

To be fair, I only think that because of the evidence proving that he's deceptive.
              He can't hold a candle to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I embrace the disdain of you and anyone like you.
                in this case you are not embracing my disdain, but rather libel and a smear campaign against a man whose work in medicine has saved thousands if not millions of lives.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Fauci is being exposed as having "issues" that need to be, to say the least, addressed. The thing is that he is not above reproach and criticism no matter how much you and others seek to shield him from normal examination and he decrees that criticism of himself and his actions are nothing less than science itself.

You might buy that crap now, although in the past you never would have.

My wife grew up with one of Fauci's team members who was appointed when the pandemic started. He quit because, and I quote, "Dr. Fauci is a class A jerk".
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Drat I say to the evidence. Drat! smiley fist shake.gif

It keeps getting in the way of the preferred narrative

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

My wife grew up with one of Fauci's team members who was appointed when the pandemic started. He quit because, and I quote, "Dr. Fauci is a class A jerk".
                      One can be a jerk and still be competent.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        One can be a jerk and still be competent.
                        Indubitably. Look at Taoist
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                          Maybe he's a jerk, maybe not. At this point, so many people want to criticize him for the wrong reasons that I wouldn't trust what anyone says about his personality.

Comment

• So, some deleted covid sequences (deleted by China's request from the NIH database, it seems), appear to indicate that covid was circulating well before the Wuhan Market cases, and the market origin seems to be no longer likely.

Between that fact, the attempt by China to delete early sequences (that thankfully one researcher managed to find archived), along with the inability to find any sort of reservoir animal where covid could have emerged from, along with the now-acknowledged credibility of the lab leak theory, it looks pretty clear where this came from. Now the question is, why were we as a country funding this research, what safety protocols did China claim to have in place for the research that made Fauci and Co think it was safe to fund that research, was it released accidentally or intentionally, if it was accidental then how and when did it escape, and finally, what recompense will China be required by the rest of the world to pay out for their actions?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/deleted-g...140628345.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                              So, some deleted covid sequences (deleted by China's request from the NIH database, it seems), appear to indicate that covid was circulating well before the Wuhan Market cases, and the market origin seems to be no longer likely.

Between that fact, the attempt by China to delete early sequences (that thankfully one researcher managed to find archived), along with the inability to find any sort of reservoir animal where covid could have emerged from, along with the now-acknowledged credibility of the lab leak theory, it looks pretty clear where this came from. Now the question is, why were we as a country funding this research, what safety protocols did China claim to have in place for the research that made Fauci and Co think it was safe to fund that research, was it released accidentally or intentionally, if it was accidental then how and when did it escape, and finally, what recompense will China be required by the rest of the world to pay out for their actions?

Finally, how much was Fauci the Fraud paid by the Chinese government to go to spike any interest in the possibility that the China flu came from the Wuhan lab?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                                So, some deleted covid sequences (deleted by China's request from the NIH database, it seems), appear to indicate that covid was circulating well before the Wuhan Market cases, and the market origin seems to be no longer likely.

If this is proven trustworthy by peer-review, all the honest scientists with update their tentative conclusions based on this new evidence.

Comment