Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Coronavirus Outbreak...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    You were insinuating that the CDC is trying to spread the virus on purpose. That is fear-mongering and panic-ridden conspiracy fodder.
    You were insinuating that people who knew false negatives were commonly associated with this virus and that people were infectious before, during and after symptoms accidentally released a woman back into the population too soon. That is idiotic, willful ignorance or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darfius View Post
      You were insinuating that people who knew false negatives were commonly associated with this virus and that people were infectious before, during and after symptoms accidentally released a woman back into the population too soon. That is idiotic, willful ignorance or both.
      So instead you believe the CDC is a satanic organization bent on destroying mankind by releasing a deadly virus to infect the public, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        So instead you believe the CDC is a satanic organization bent on destroying mankind by releasing a deadly virus to infect the public, right?
        you'll have to forgive Darfious he some how belives the opposite of waht we are told in the bible Satan is greater then God.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
          you'll have to forgive Darfious he some how belives the opposite of waht we are told in the bible Satan is greater then God.
          That's a pretty serious accusation. Does Darfius specifically say that?
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            Is that really important here?

Comment

I don't know about that, but he does believe that satan and his demons have changed mankind's remembrance of history (the Mandela Effect) and that this is the "strong delusion" referred to in scripture.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                I don't know about that, but he does believe that satan and his demons have changed mankind's remembrance of history (the Mandela Effect) and that this is the "strong delusion" referred to in scripture.
                Believing something like this doesn't mean that one believes Satan is more powerful than God. After all, Revelation 20:3 states that Satan might be allowed free to deceive for some period of time, but the end of Revelation makes clear that God is ultimately in control.

Darfius's behavior over time indicates that he seems to be what Paul would call a reviler, however, we should be clear not to ascribe specific blasphemies to him that he has not uttered.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

As MM said he believes that Satan is the author of Mandela Effect the /silly conspiracy theory he seems to have accepted hook line and sinker. Whereby Satan has managed to make everyone forget certain historical events and remember them differently he seems to think that God can't make sure people aren't fooled by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Satan and his demons, the Mandela effect! Seriously people, you're all grown up now, snap out of it! The strong delusion, and apparently it is very strong, is your delusional belief in the existence of Satan and his demons.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      As MM said he believes that Satan is the author of Mandela Effect the /silly conspiracy theory he seems to have accepted hook line and sinker. Whereby Satan has managed to make everyone forget certain historical events and remember them differently he seems to think that God can't make sure people aren't fooled by it.
                      But that does not equate to believing Satan is more powerful than God. Note the scripture I posted. Christians can and do believe that Satan is allowed to deceive people but that he will be stoppes on the end.

Comment

But that does not equate to believing Satan is more powerful than God. Note the scripture I posted. Christians can and do believe that Satan is allowed to deceive people but that he will be stoppes on the end.
                        KingsGambit you are right Darfius's foolish belief in the mandela effect does not equate to believing Satan is more powerful then God so I will take that back. But I will Say that Darfius is the one who has been fooled by Satan and is guilty of accusing his brothers and Sisters in Christ of his failings.

Comment

• But just how important are the vast Satanic conspiracies in Christian rhetoric? It not like this is the first time it has popped up on Tweb.

Comment

• Originally posted by simplicio View Post
                            But just how important are the vast Satanic conspiracies in Christian rhetoric? It not like this is the first time it has popped up on Tweb.
                            They're prominent in the New Testament

Comment

• It doesn't seem to be subsiding. It seems to be building gradually and getting worse, which is what we'd expect a pandemic to do. What's sad is that it's become extremely partisan, but the left THIS TIME actually appears to be more rational about it than the right. Even though the MSM reported it nonstop, they actually brushed it off at first as no worse than the flu-- even doing hit pieces on "conspiracies theories" about its origins and severity -- but they seem to be taking it serious now. It's the right that doesn't seem to be rational. Trump, who can't shut his mouth to save his life, downplaying it for obvious ego reasons -- i.e. doesn't want to look bad, doesn't want to spook the stock market, etc -- and he really is making some dumb remarks about it. But making himself look bad is what Trump does unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                                It doesn't seem to be subsiding. It seems to be building gradually and getting worse, which is what we'd expect a pandemic to do.

Fatality rate for the average person is probably around 1 in 10000. It's not that serious.
                                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment