Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Jussie Smollett Arrested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jussie Smollett Arrested...

Perhaps some justice...

Jussie Smollett has been indicted by a special prosecutor in Chicago, nearly a year after the charges against him over an alleged hoax attack were dropped.

A grand jury hit the Empire actor with six disorderly conduct charges for allegedly staging racist and homophobic hate crime.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Chicago.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

That's gonna put some liberals in a tizzy!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So they finally caught the guy who orchestrated the attack against him!
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          It was Trump all along disguised as Jussie!

Comment

84331683_2996012870436929_1961124063543820288_n.jpg
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Why do you all care so much about this? It's just celebrity crap.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                Why do you all care so much about this? It's just celebrity crap.
                Because it created a totally false racial narrative that MSM exploited which further increased sociopolitical tension on race in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  Because it created a totally false racial narrative that MSM exploited which further increased sociopolitical tension on race in this country.
                  And everybody here who continues necroing this otherwise long-forgotten story is playing exactly into that.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

And everybody here who continues necroing this otherwise long-forgotten story is playing exactly into that.
                    Harping on it is a reminder against future racial hoaxes and the MSM's propensity to magnify those hoaxes without any objectivity in their reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      Harping on it is a reminder against future racial hoaxes and the MSM's propensity to magnify those hoaxes without any objectivity in their reporting.
                      The only magnifying being done is by the conservatives who are still obsessed with this story about this actor I had never heard of before this incident. The MSM has let it go.

Comment

The only magnifying being done is by the conservatives who are still obsessed with this story about this actor I had never heard of before this incident. The MSM has let it go.
                        This is true, and I want to believe the MSM let it go because they're utterly embarrassed about it, but I suspect they let it go because it didn't live up to the narrative they wanted. And just because you had never heard of the actor doesn't change the fact of the story's widespread influence it had.

Comment

The Smollett story was largely a creation of the MSM which with very few exceptions eagerly glomed on to it because it fit so well into the narrative that they like to disseminate Another example from around the same time was the Covington kids case.

Considering their role in it I'm not really surprised that they have "let it go." Not one of their better moments.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'll let this sort of stuff go when the Trump haters stop whining about ridiculous things like his makeup.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              I'll let this sort of stuff go when the Trump haters stop whining about ridiculous things like his makeup.
                              That's a bit of a non sequitur, isn't it?

Comment