Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump at March for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    You are out of context MM.
    Right.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Considering how much many of his views have changed in just a few years I'll always be a bit skeptical. But even if you're right that its always about him, we survived 8 years of that during the previous Administration from someone with an unparalleled gift for turning any discussion about anything into about him. ...
      Yep, Trump is Obama without the prissy, pseudo-intellectual veneer.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

I am not totally convinced Bad Orange Man is sincere about being Pro-Life, or about anything else. I DON'T FLIPPIN' CARE!!!

We Christians have generally assumed Ronny Raygun and Mr. Misunderestimated were sincere. (Many of us had some doubts about Daddy Bush.) None of them really *did* much, and none had the... "stuff"... to actually attend.

Give me a self-serving faker who says and does the right things above a sincere guy who's cowardly and feckless.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
          Yep, Trump is Obama without the prissy, pseudo-intellectual veneer.
          Pseudo intellectual? JD Magna cum laud and Head of the Harvard law review. That's some veneer. Trump is straight up corrupt, and always has been. Some day, if you don't already know it, you'll find that out too.
          Last edited by JimL; 01-25-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Can you show where I have EVER done that?

Somebody who's sincerely praying for somebody else tends to show a bit more charity toward that person.

So far, all we've heard is the prosecution. It's never wise to take a decision on only one side's testimony.
            CP, there is no doubt trump did what he is accused of. The man lies about everything.

Or did you not notice the recording of Trump having lunch and extended conversations about Ukraine with lev parnas. The man trump 'doesn't even know'
            Last edited by oxmixmudd; 01-25-2020, 09:28 PM.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

CP, there is no doubt trump did what he is accused of.
              Obviously, in your mind, Jim, but it's like like the House Managers claiming "beyond dispute" when, in fact, it's being disputed.

The man lies about everything.
              And I'm praying hard that he'll stop. God is still in the Miracle Business.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Obviously, in your mind, Jim, but it's like like the House Managers claiming "beyond dispute" when, in fact, it's being disputed.

And I'm praying hard that he'll stop. God is still in the Miracle Business.
                I like how you just snip out the part where he's been caught lying about knowing the people that were doing his dirty work during the whole ukraine deal. Gotta make sure you keep the plausible deniability thing going.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I like how you just snip out the part where he's been caught lying about knowing the people that were doing his dirty work during the whole ukraine deal. Gotta make sure you keep the plausible deniability thing going.

Moderated By: Chaotic Void

Unsubstantiated Accusation of Lying.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                  Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Chaotic Void; 01-26-2020, 06:08 PM. Reason: Moderation
                  “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

I like how you just snip out the part where he's been caught lying about knowing the people that were doing his dirty work during the whole ukraine deal.
                    There's more to come on that, Jim.

Gotta make sure you keep the plausible deniability thing going.
                    Actually, I happen to know how prosecutions and grand juries go - the prosecution's case will be totally void of any exculpatory information, and it appears Schiff did quite a bit of cherry picking.

Don't you want to know the WHOLE TRUTH, Jim? How bout let's hear from both sides ---

Scripture Verse: Prov 18:17

The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

© Copyright Original Source

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                      Edited by a Moderator
                      I use the actual quote function, Tassy, so anybody who wants to see the whole schpiel can very easily see the whole thing. Nothing dishonest about that.
                      Last edited by Chaotic Void; 01-26-2020, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Or did you not notice the recording of Trump having lunch and extended conversations about Ukraine with lev parnas. The man trump 'doesn't even know'
                        I apologize for not responding to every little thing you say, Jim, so lemme take a crack at this before your buddy Tassy has a heart attack.

No, I did not notice the recording of Trump having lunch or whatever ---- I've been with my music leader and his wife in Houston as she had taken a really bad turn for the worse with her cancer, as well as my own wive getting some not-so-fun news about her own breast cancer situation.

So, no, I haven't been watching a whole lot of TV lately.

Comment

No, I did not notice the recording of Trump having lunch or whatever
                          This one: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/25/p...dor/index.html

The Parnas recording shows Trump talking with indicted businessmen the President has said he doesn't know saying "Get rid of her. Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it" - referring to esteemed ambassador Yovanovitch.
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

I see nothing bad about this.

Comment

There's more to come on that, Jim.

Actually, I happen to know how prosecutions and grand juries go - the prosecution's case will be totally void of any exculpatory information, and it appears Schiff did quite a bit of cherry picking.

Don't you want to know the WHOLE TRUTH, Jim? How bout let's hear from both sides ---

Scripture Verse: Prov 18:17

The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.

© Copyright Original Source

CP, I'm going to assume you actually believe there is some chance Teump might not be guilty here, but there is no 'more to come' on this video. Go listen to it yourself. Trump is flat out lying when he says he doesnt know who this person is. And given Parnas' role in the Ukraine affair, you ought to be seeing some serious red flags by now even if somehow to this point what has already been discovered is not enough.

There is no sane reason to hold out any hope Trump isnt up to his ears in this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                                I see nothing bad about this.
                                You see nothing bad about Trump lying about knowing those indicted in his Ukrainian scheme. It's basically evidence of his own guilt in the scheme, evidence that he knew what was going on, that he directed it.

Comment