Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pelosi Blinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Crying "Whataboutism" is nothing more than enabling blatant hypocrisy.
    Wrong. It need not have anything to do with hypocrisy and it it can be a lot more than that. Seems after dealing with whataboutism you got stock with incomplete enumeratin.

For those of us who do not think right or wrong depends on what "others" have done, it makes sense to point that out.

Comment

McConnell, who so often comes across as a tower of jello, definitely schooled her here.
      What are you talking about? McConnell is amazing at what he does. I hate what he does but if I didn't I'd want him to be my guy no question.

Comment

I still think it makes him look like a stereotypical Hollywood villain
        These aren't mutually exclusive. But it did dawn on me he looks even more like the villian in the first Iron Man movie.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          These aren't mutually exclusive. But it did dawn on me he looks even more like the villian in the first Iron Man movie.
          He looked like James Bond will be entering the room any moment now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

He looked like James Bond will be entering the room any moment now.
            Yeah but can you imagine the Trump villain monologue?

"Iran, you are a very bad nation, extremely bad. I was talking to Nancy the other day, you know Nancy right? she is one of the dumbest people I know, and very bad, a very, very bad woman. And she was telling me that we should give you more money, well I am not giving you more money, Iran. In fact, I am going to do something soon, very soon, and you will regret it, biggly. So you need to behave before I send over my excellent military, we really have the best military, you know, much better than yours, and our equipment? The best in the world. We have bombs that can turn Iran into a glass parking lot, you know. Very slick glass. You won't be able to stand up on it, if you were still alive. Anyway, Iran, you need to pay us to build a wall around Iran so you can't hurt any other nation. Hurting people is bad. We want One MILLION dollars for this wall. Wait, what? Hold on, Pence is telling me something. ..... I meant to say One Billion Dollars!"

Comment

As to the title, I keep thinking that one of these times she won't be able to get them open again.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Yeah but can you imagine the Trump villain monologue?

"Iran, you are a very bad nation, extremely bad. I was talking to Nancy the other day, you know Nancy right? she is one of the dumbest people I know, and very bad, a very, very bad woman. And she was telling me that we should give you more money, well I am not giving you more money, Iran. In fact, I am going to do something soon, very soon, and you will regret it, biggly. So you need to behave before I send over my excellent military, we really have the best military, you know, much better than yours, and our equipment? The best in the world. We have bombs that can turn Iran into a glass parking lot, you know. Very slick glass. You won't be able to stand up on it, if you were still alive. Anyway, Iran, you need to pay us to build a wall around Iran so you can't hurt any other nation. Hurting people is bad. We want One MILLION dollars for this wall. Wait, what? Hold on, Pence is telling me something. ..... I meant to say One Billion Dollars!"
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  As to the title, I keep thinking that one of these times she won't be able to get them open again.
                  Be nice...

...Besides, it's more impressive that she can close them...

( I'm a baaaaaaad girl!)

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Moderated By: Chaotic Void

Given that they were on the same topic... two threads have been merged.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment