Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump, the I'll be to busy to play golf, President.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    No you really don’t Jim. You simply think you do because that is what you want to believe. You’re more than willing to dive into the gutter and try to claim you’re above that thing.
    you are entitled to your opinion

Trying to accomplish something does not mean one has been successful. But the point is, to try.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      you are entitled to your opinion

Trying to accomplish something does not mean one has been successful. But the point is, to try.
      Point is, you present a false narrative of being someone that rises above it and is better than, “Those people” only to be just like “those people” you condemn while being no different. AKA, you’re just virtue signaling about how wonderful and great you are when you’re not.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        Point is, you present a false narrative of being someone that rises above it and is better than, “Those people” only to be just like “those people” you condemn while being no different. AKA, you’re just virtue signaling about how wonderful and great you are when you’re not.
        Have a good day pix.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          Have a good day pix.
          So it’s true?
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Yeah, one of my favorites was from a guy at the mission who was absolutely convinced that Michelle was a man, and Obama was a homosexual. Honest!!!!
            Obama "considered gayness".
            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment