Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

When Trump Wins A Second Term?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    that is the problem with the left mikewhitney they have no sense of humor.
    But in most things I'm not 'on the left', so your explanation isnt valid.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      Ok... I only had about 3 hours of sleep and I'm not braining well. Can you explain that?
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        What will our liberal friends do?
        They will go even more droolingly, flailingly, screeching, shout-helplessly-at-the-sky, poop-flinging, violently and dangerously insane -- especially if Republicans regain control of the House in addition to the Senate.

They will be politically impotent, and their only recourse will be noise and violence.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
          Ok... I only had about 3 hours of sleep and I'm not braining well. Can you explain that?
          It's absinthe - a kind of liqueur traditionally drunk after running water over a sugar cube into it (the glass and spoon shown are for that). It's well over 100 proof so drinking it straight is not recommended.

Absinthe also has a colorful history being associated with addiction, Bohemianism and hallucinations.

Basically, he's saying the Dems will get very, very badly wasted.
          Last edited by Teallaura; 12-13-2019, 02:27 AM.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            Assuming he wins, not a bad option, because then there will be plenty of time to pursue the court battles that will give full access to all the players, and further, time to enact legislation to help make it more difficult for a president like Trump to be successful both in implementing his schemes and pushing back against legitimate oversight, or if necessary, the investigations necessary for impeachment.
            Would you think it would be the same offenses, or you think the Democrats will look at other options?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
              Not a bad idea!
              Same grounds? Or new charges?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Same grounds? Or new charges?
                Does it really matter? It's not like they give a hoot about things like evidence and rule of law.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  It's absinthe - a kind of liqueur traditionally drunk after running water over a sugar cube into it (the glass and spoon shown are for that). It's well over 100 proof so drinking it straight is not recommended.
                  Best when you first soak the sugar cube with Laudanum...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Would you think it would be the same offenses, or you think the Democrats will look at other options?
                    I'm sure Trump will find more illegal things to do between now and then, abd they will have more info from the main players, so my guess is a superset of what is there now.
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Does it really matter? It's not like they give a hoot about things like evidence and rule of law.
                      Well, since both sides see the other as being equally willing to ignore the constitution or the rule of law. My guess is each side is firmly engaged in at least some of both.

Comment

I'm sure Trump will find more illegal things to do between now and then, abd they will have more info from the main players, so my guess is a superset of what is there now.
                        And if not y'all just keep making stuff up like you do now.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Just curious.

Comment

OK, thanks.

Comment

Well, since both sides see the other as being equally willing to ignore the constitution or the rule of law. My guess is each side is firmly engaged in at least some of both.
                              Yet, the more the Democrats put on their impeachment "case", the less the public seems to support it.

Comment

[*Snort*]

Are you sure you aren't a leftist because accusing others of doing what you are in fact doing yourself is part of their M.O.

Comment