Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Joe Biden thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    No, it's not true. It's a dumb argument. If you're going to remove California from the Clinton column then you need remove Texas from the Trump column. In that case Hillary still wins the popular vote by 232,477. Duh!
    You’re floundering Jimmy. Just admit you’re wrong and move on.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      You’re floundering Jimmy. Just admit you’re wrong and move on.
      Actually I just proved your contention to be meaningless. If you can refute it feel free, otherwise just admit you are wrong and move on.

Comment

She won the majority vote by 3 million in the last election so her popularity is not surprising, other than to republicans that is.
        Which explains why so many Democrats keep hoping that she'd just shut up and go away.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

exactly, there is no evidence Biden is a pervert, and creepiness is in the eye of the beholder.
          And as seen in so many photographs, the "beholders" are the women and girls that Biden keeps pawing and sniffing.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            And as seen in so many photographs, the "beholders" are the women and girls that Biden keeps pawing and sniffing.
            Somebody who defends NAMBLA would never see Uncle Joe as "creepy".
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Actually I just proved your contention to be meaningless. If you can refute it feel free, otherwise just admit you are wrong and move on.
              And your point of “She won the popular vote!” is just as meaningless since that isn’t how the election is won.
              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                And your point of “She won the popular vote!” is just as meaningless since that isn’t how the election is won.
                She seems to be preparing to rush in and rescue the Democrats from doom. Run Hillary, Run!!!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Which explains why so many Democrats keep hoping that she'd just shut up and go away.
                  She is back in the news and they are hinting she might run again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    She is back in the news and they are hinting she might run again.
                    Geraldo points out that the more she is in the public eye the lower her approval goes.

Run, Hillary, Run!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      Geraldo points out that the more she is in the public eye the lower her approval goes.

Run, Hillary, Run!!!
                      00000000000000ab000-00aaad.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Run, Hillary, Run!!!
                        You mean the Geraldo on that FOX NEWS you don't watch.

Comment

You mean the Geraldo on that FOX NEWS you don't watch.
                          Some of us actually READ things besides watching TV, Jim.

Comment

Biden was confronted at a rally.

"You don't touch kids ever again! Don't touch kids, you pervert!"
                            https://twitter.com/alx/status/1211445014951288837
                            It was clear from the start that Biden stands zero chance against Trump, who only needs to tweet and put out ads of Biden creeping on kids.

It is therefore equally obvious that the Trump/Ukraine personal quid pro quo narrative is complete BS. Trump doesn't needs any more ammunition to destroy Biden's chances.
                            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

I got to tell ya, if Biden wins and he debates Trump, I'm sort of looking forward to it for the comedy, but it will be a train wreck, because you know Trump is going to go after him like he went after Bush and Hillary. Biden won't be able to fend for himself like Hillary could, and even less than Bush could and Bush failed miserably. It will be cringe central, and I might actually start feeling sorry for Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                                I got to tell ya, if Biden wins and he debates Trump, I'm sort of looking forward to it for the comedy, but it will be a train wreck, because you know Trump is going to go after him like he went after Bush and Hillary. Biden won't be able to fend for himself like Hillary could, and even less than Bush could and Bush failed miserably. It will be cringe central, and I might actually start feeling sorry for Biden.
                                Biden actually has fight in him ('listen, facts - I challenge you to pushups"). In contrast, do you remember Jeb's "please clap"?
                                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment