Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Little Greta comes clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    I'm sure there were likely zillions of white Teslas in the vicinity with New York license plates on that particular day when she was in the province to trash the economy.

Yeah. That's it, ok. They took video of the wrong car.
    seanD, I wasn't being sarcastic at you. Rather I was responding to Starlight's pompous know-it-all-ness.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

seanD, I wasn't being sarcastic at you. Rather I was responding to Starlight's pompous know-it-all-ness.

I understand

He should have shown the license in the video (I don't recall he showed it). Instead, we're left to take his word for it. Also, I don't know know why he didn't just film them coming or leaving, that would have been huge.

Personally I think it was hers because it's perfectly plausible, but you've got to have air-tight proof when you're trying to convince others, especially the Greta adherents.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
        I understand

He should have shown the license in the video (I don't recall he showed it). Instead, we're left to take his word for it. Also, I don't know know why he didn't just film them coming or leaving, that would have been huge.

Personally I think it was hers because it's perfectly plausible, but you've got to have air-tight proof when you're trying to convince others, especially the Greta adherents.
        I agree. But I also think that even if they had shown her getting in and out of the car and/or the license plate her faithful worshipers would still deny even that evidence.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I agree. But I also think that even if they had shown her getting in and out of the car and/or the license plate her faithful worshipers would still deny even that evidence.
          Did you see that the Trump campaign put Donald's face over Greta's so that the little man could see his face on a fake Time Magazine cover?

What a sad strange little man the Trumpys worship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy View Post
            Did you see that the Trump campaign put Donald's face over Greta's so that the little man could see his face on a fake Time Magazine cover?

I did see you already posted this in another thread. Nothing new to say here, then.

Not talking about Trump. Greta is the subject of this thread, thanks, and her hypocrisy.

Comment

JimL, is that you?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                JimL, is that you?
                Hi Cow Poke!

Nope, It's me Tim. Don't worry, I know that you don't worship Lil Trump. You only voted for him once.
                God Bless.

Comment

I did see you already posted this in another thread.
                  Yep. Just pointing stuff out.

May God richly bless you all of your days.

Comment

Hi Cow Poke!

Nope, It's me Tim. Don't worry, I know that you don't worship Lil Trump. You only voted for him once.
                    God Bless.
                    May the gods of the north winds blow across the flat rocks of your village and send the scent of sun-ripened fish up your nostrils.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

May the gods of the north winds blow across the flat rocks of your village and send the scent of sun-ripened fish up your nostrils.
                      So in your version it's "fish." Huh. Interesting.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        So in your version it's "fish." Huh. Interesting.
                        It is.

Comment

It is.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            It's a fishing village, not a cattle ranch.

Comment

It's a fishing village, not a cattle ranch.

This isn't leading up to one of those Texas-style fish stories is it?

Comment

• I feel SO BLESSED not to even have a clue who Greta is or why she matters.

Comment