Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's Stupidest Brag Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Stupidest Brag Ever

POTUS adds to pile of ridiculous boasts by criticizing previous administration's refusal to honor the suffrage movement's 100-year anniversary earlier:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-suffrage.html

Paint chips must be tasty.

I thought it was "nobody reads the Bible more than me".
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I thought it was "nobody reads the Bible more than me".
      It's a dead heat.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
        It's a dead heat.
        I could offer a few others!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I could offer a few others!
          I'm rather a connoseir of Trump braggadocio. No need.

Comment

Yup. With Trump whatever he does it is the "biggest," "greatest," best" etc.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Easy their, your just jealous.

Comment

It's called acute NPD.

Comment

EZ their, your just jealous.
                  Sorry. I just had to fix that.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                    It's called acute NPD.
                    Without a doubt his ego is, um, yuuuge! From the very beginning I've described him as a Republican Obama in that regard.

Comment

Sorry. I just had to fix that.
                      If I had a flat tire, you'd change the oil.

Comment

If I had a flat tire, you'd change the oil.
                        00000000000000aaa3aa.gif

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41100[/ATTACH]
                          True story... before I was married, I had visited my soon-to-be wife, and was heading home, when I saw the female neighbor across the street in her front yard with the hood of her car up.

I slowed down to see a BUNCH of empty oil bottles on the ground, so I stopped. As I walked up to her car, I counted TWELVE empty "quarts of oil" on the ground. I asked if she needed help.

She said, "I keep adding oil, but it doesn't change on the dipstick".

I had to gently break it to her that she was holding the transmission fluid dipstick, not the oil dipstick.

Comment

True story... before I was married, I had visited my soon-to-be wife, and was heading home, when I saw the female neighbor across the street in her front yard with the hood of her car up.

I slowed down to see a BUNCH of empty oil bottles on the ground, so I stopped. As I walked up to her car, I counted TWELVE empty "quarts of oil" on the ground. I asked if she needed help.

I had to gently break it to her that she was holding the transmission fluid dipstick, not the oil dipstick.
                            She sounds like she might fall for the "blinker fluid" prank. Get on that and report back to us.

Comment

I believe I've mentioned before how the younger brother of a girlfriend I had back in the early 80s was sure that his Fiat needed oil and commenced to add some even though it was coming up out of the dip stick well.

I guess he came by it honestly because around the same time their mother tried to put oil into the radiator.

Comment