Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats... don’t want America to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats... don’t want America to see

The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats and their media allies don’t want America to see

For weeks now, Democratic members of Congress, career State Department and National Security Council experts and their allies in the media suggest questions about Joe Biden and a Ukrainian gas company and Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election were nothing more than debunked conspiracy theories.

In reality, the facts on both these issues are clearly substantiated. And as I pointed out last week, many of the witnesses that House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff called during the impeachment proceedings confirmed concerns about both.

Here is a detailed timeline of key events in the Ukraine scandal, complete with the corroborating evidence. You make your own judgement as to what happened....

And he lays it all out with extensive backup.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

The surest way to make folks suspicious that something is a conspiracy cover-up is to incessantly shout down any questions about it as a conspiracy theory over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      The surest way to make folks suspicious that something is a conspiracy cover-up is to incessantly shout down any questions about it as a conspiracy theory over and over again.
      "The gentleman will suspend, the gentlewoman will suspend, the gentleman will suspend....."

I thought it particularly interesting at one point in the hearings where Schiff declared Nunez's time was up, but the witness kept on talking and talking and talking, and Schiff declared Nunez's time was up, the witness' time was not, and encouraged the witness to continue.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        The Ukraine scandal timeline Democrats and their media allies don’t want America to see

For weeks now, Democratic members of Congress, career State Department and National Security Council experts and their allies in the media suggest questions about Joe Biden and a Ukrainian gas company and Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election were nothing more than debunked conspiracy theories.

In reality, the facts on both these issues are clearly substantiated. And as I pointed out last week, many of the witnesses that House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff called during the impeachment proceedings confirmed concerns about both.

Here is a detailed timeline of key events in the Ukraine scandal, complete with the corroborating evidence. You make your own judgement as to what happened....

What is scandalous about this timeline?
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          Lemme round up my Big Chief Yellow Tablet and Crayolas.

Comment

Lemme round up my Big Chief Yellow Tablet and Crayolas.
            I hope you are not falling under Putin’s spell. There’s a lot of it about. Try to be more skeptical and watch out for deviants.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              I hope you are not falling under Putin’s spell. There’s a lot of it about. Try to be more skeptical and watch out for deviants.
              I can hurt my brain trying to come up with something good to say about Putin.

Comment

I can hurt my brain trying to come up with something good to say about Putin.
                It cannot have escaped your knowledge that the story about Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election is Russian disinformation?

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                  What is it with you and Putin? Do you have a crush on him or something?
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    What is it with you and Putin? Do you have a crush on him or something?
                    He has a picture of shirtless Putin on his horse in his garage.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                      It shows that Trump's interest in having this sketchy business investigated was well justified.

Comment

He has a picture of shirtless Putin on his horse in his garage.
                        Why was Putin on his horse in a garage?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Why was Putin on his horse in a garage?

It started to snow.

Comment

Finally Graham showing us he's good for something.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Thursday requesting documents related to Joe Biden’s communications with Ukrainian officials. Graham’s inquiry focuses on any calls Biden may have had with former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko about the firing of the country’s top prosecutor, or any calls that referenced Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company where Biden’s son Hunter sat on the board.
                            Though you've gotta love the MSM's de facto claim it's been "debunked" when it hasn't even been investigated yet.

Comment

I had a read of the Biden interview where he tells the story of how he got the Ukraine prosecutor fired. Biden states that he had received a commitment from Ukraine that they would take action against the prosecutor but hadn't. It's doesn't state whether that commitment was directly related to the aid.

It's said that the firing of the prosecutor was for Biden's personal benefit to protect his son Hunter from investigation. This claim is inconsistent with the facts since Biden could only benefit in the way described if the prosecutor remained.

Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt in 2015 stated that not only did the prosecutor not support investigating corruption but actually undermined legitimate corruption cases. Regarding the Burisma investigation he said:

"the U.K authorities had seized 23 million dollars in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people. Officials at the PGO's office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure. Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky's attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result the money was freed by the U.K court and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus".

There's nothing in the timeline that seems to support the conspiracy. If I've missed it please point it out.

Comment