Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    Pretty much everything The Federalist publishes on Trump-Russia. If you want to see full-on conspiracy nuttiness, follow the Roger Stone trial. You mental health is at risk.
    I post stuff for discussion, ff. I don't necessarily back it - sometimes I just like to see what the locals will freak out about. It's kind of a study in human behavior.

It's kinda amusing that, when I post something like that without comment, the usual suspects tend to go berserk.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I post stuff for discussion, ff. I don't necessarily back it - sometimes I just like to see what the locals will freak out about. It's kind of a study in human behavior.

It's kinda amusing that, when I post something like that without comment, the usual suspects tend to go berserk.
      Yes, but the stuff you post, supposedly just for discussion, is always the stuff that defends Trump, CP, never the other way around. Funny that.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
        Yes, but the stuff you post, supposedly just for discussion, is always the stuff that defends Trump, CP, never the other way around. Funny that.
        And you guys never post anything that isn't critical of Trump, so it all balances out.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Like I said, I like to see the usual suspects go berserk. It's a character flaw.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            And you guys never post anything that isn't critical of Trump, so it all balances out.
            Don't you remember that thread they started praising Trump for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's death, and all the liberals joined in congratulating him?

Comment

Actually, just recently I posted the same thing you did in your "Trump loses yet another case in court", and even though my thread was getting replies and yours was empty, I very respectfully and thoughtfully asked the mods to merge my thread into yours, since you started yours first.

NOTE: I asked the mods to merge this thread with JimL's which he started first.

(albeit my thread title is much less biased than his. )

So, your claim of "never the other way around" is at least 3 Pinocchios.

Comment

Don't you remember that thread they started praising Trump for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's death, and all the liberals joined in congratulating him?
                You mean "the religious scholar" (as WaPo described him in their headline) that Trump had brutally murdered as he was minding his own business?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  You mean "the religious scholar" (as WaPo described him in their headline) that Trump had brutally murdered as he was minding his own business?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40725[/ATTACH]
                  That'd be the one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Not the point, MM. I admit that I am an anti-Trumpster, CP has difficulting admitting to the opposite. Can't say I blame him though.

Comment

Not the point, MM. I admit that I am an anti-Trumpster, CP has difficulting admitting to the opposite. Can't say I blame him though.
                      I have no difficulty whatsoever stating my case. Wanna see it again?

Comment

I have no difficulty whatsoever stating my case. Wanna see it again?
                        I already know your case, CP. So does everyone else.

Comment

Sure ya do.

Comment

Well, it is a bit more complex than that. We know what CP says about his opinions on Trump and I see no reason not to believe him on that. However, it is quite easy to see that for some reason when he is on tweb it is somehow more important for him to worry about those who are critics of Trump than to worry about what Trump actually does. In quite many cases this means that he is taking away focus from the important points about family separations and other serious actions of Trump. It seems he is having a hard time understanding that in doing so he is certainly not pushing for higher standards and he is not focusing on what is most important. It also seems he is having a hard time understanding why some people who focus on what he is actually doing on tweb find it a little hard to see where he differs from some of the others always providing excuses and talking focus away.
                            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Well, it is a bit more complex than that.
                              Wow! So far, so good!

We know what CP says about his opinions on Trump and I see no reason not to believe him on that.
                              Let's look, again, on what CP actually says his position is....
                              • Trump could not have been elected if God did not allow it. Do you dispute this point?
                              • I personally voted 'for' Trump because it was really clear that the alternative was very much pro-abortion, and far more likely to associate with the anti-Christian agenda of the left against pretty much everything I believe.
                              • I recognized that Trump was a seriously flawed candidate, but I was not voting for him as pastor-in-chief, and saw him as 'the evil of two lessers'.
                              • The liberals have been absolutely relentless in getting rid of Trump, even before he took office, and for whatever reason, God hasn't seemed to bless their efforts.
                              • There is a process for legitimately removing a person such as Trump from office, and that is the impeachment process, which the liberals seem to be politicizing beyond belief.
                              • Meanwhile, he is the legitimately elected POTUS, and it is my Christian duty to pray for him. I actually pray daily for Trump to "become a human". I saw God do that with my own daughter, who had slipped into the culture of death, drugs, lawlessness, rebellion -- and God has gloriously pulled her from that and made her an incredibly beautiful person who is living for Jesus and praising Him.
                              • Spending pretty much every waking moment of my life attacking Trump isn't going to change a single thing - but faithfully praying for him just might.

However, it is quite easy to see that for some reason when he is on tweb it is somehow more important for him to worry about those who are critics of Trump than to worry about what Trump actually does.
                              Actually, CP is not a worrier. He is rather amused - sometimes perplexed - at the extent to which the "Hate Trump" crowd rages on, but...

In quite many cases this means that he is taking away focus from the important points about family separations and other serious actions of Trump.
                              And that's just nutty. "Taking away the focus" --- you mean, CP doesn't bring his torches and pitch forks and join in on the rage? Git a rope!!!

It seems he is having a hard time understanding that in doing so he is certainly not pushing for higher standards and he is not focusing on what is most important.
                              CP is having a hard time understanding why the TrumpHaters feel CP needs to join in on the tirades, when CP has CLEARLY expressed concerns that Trump's behavior is quote frequently quite JACKASS, and I wish to God Trump wasn't such a JACKASS.

It also seems he is having a hard time understanding why some people who focus on what he is actually doing on tweb find it a little hard to see where he differs from some of the others always providing excuses and talking focus away.
                              No, I'm not having a hard time understand that at all, Charles --- I'm not consumed with "hate Trump all the time", therefore, I'm a staunch defender of Trump. I get it!

Next?

Comment

Wow! So far, so good!

Let's look, again, on what CP actually says his position is....
                                • Trump could not have been elected if God did not allow it. Do you dispute this point?
                                • I personally voted 'for' Trump because it was really clear that the alternative was very much pro-abortion, and far more likely to associate with the anti-Christian agenda of the left against pretty much everything I believe.
                                • I recognized that Trump was a seriously flawed candidate, but I was not voting for him as pastor-in-chief, and saw him as 'the evil of two lessers'.
                                • The liberals have been absolutely relentless in getting rid of Trump, even before he took office, and for whatever reason, God hasn't seemed to bless their efforts.
                                • There is a process for legitimately removing a person such as Trump from office, and that is the impeachment process, which the liberals seem to be politicizing beyond belief.
                                • Meanwhile, he is the legitimately elected POTUS, and it is my Christian duty to pray for him. I actually pray daily for Trump to "become a human". I saw God do that with my own daughter, who had slipped into the culture of death, drugs, lawlessness, rebellion -- and God has gloriously pulled her from that and made her an incredibly beautiful person who is living for Jesus and praising Him.
                                • Spending pretty much every waking moment of my life attacking Trump isn't going to change a single thing - but faithfully praying for him just might.

Actually, CP is not a worrier. He is rather amused - sometimes perplexed - at the extent to which the "Hate Trump" crowd rages on, but...

And that's just nutty. "Taking away the focus" --- you mean, CP doesn't bring his torches and pitch forks and join in on the rage? Git a rope!!!

CP is having a hard time understanding why the TrumpHaters feel CP needs to join in on the tirades, when CP has CLEARLY expressed concerns that Trump's behavior is quote frequently quite JACKASS, and I wish to God Trump wasn't such a JACKASS.

No, I'm not having a hard time understand that at all, Charles --- I'm not consumed with "hate Trump all the time", therefore, I'm a staunch defender of Trump. I get it!

Next?
                                No. you're a staunch supporter of Trump simply because it's you're choice to be. We are not so much discussing Trumps character here, we're discussing his presidency, his actions as president. You can argue you think him a Jackass at times etc etc., but you always defend his actions as President. That's what defines a Trumpster, CP, not the fact that you think he has a big mouth or that he should stop tweeting, and you're a Trumpster. I'm guessing you're kind of embarrassed about it.

Comment