Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whistleblower identified

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whistleblower identified

    His name is Eric Ciaramella.

    Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

    Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

    And now for the most interesting revelation:

    Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government. “He knows her. He had her in the White House,” said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

    Documents confirm the DNC opposition researcher attended at least one White House meeting with Ciaramella in November 2015. She visited the White House with a number of Ukrainian officials lobbying the Obama administration for aid for Ukraine.

    https://www.realclearinvestigations....er_120996.html

    So he actually had a vested interest in keeping the Ukraine scandal under wraps. That in and of itself should have been enough to impeach his credibility and deny him whistleblower status.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  • #2
    Wouldn't you say that questioning the whistleblowers credibility is now kind of pointless following the Vindman and Taylor testimonies?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      That in and of itself should have been enough to impeach his credibility and deny him whistleblower status.
      Apart from breaking the The Whistle-blower Protection Act and putting the whistle-blower's life at risk, considering the death-threats made to his lawyers etc, its irrelevant. All his information has proven correct.
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        His name is Eric Ciaramella.

        Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

        Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

        And now for the most interesting revelation:

        Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government. “He knows her. He had her in the White House,” said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

        Documents confirm the DNC opposition researcher attended at least one White House meeting with Ciaramella in November 2015. She visited the White House with a number of Ukrainian officials lobbying the Obama administration for aid for Ukraine.

        https://www.realclearinvestigations....er_120996.html

        So he actually had a vested interest in keeping the Ukraine scandal under wraps. That in and of itself should have been enough to impeach his credibility and deny him whistleblower status.
        The politics of the whistleblower is not relevant, because confirmed as accurate by the testimony of others, and the documentation.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

        go with the flow the river knows . . .

        Frank

        I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
          The politics of the whistleblower is not relevant, because confirmed as accurate by the testimony of others, and the documentation.
          It matters to people seeking revenge.
          He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

          "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            It matters to people seeking revenge.
            And to people wanting to prevent future whistle-blowers by making an example of this one.

            So far it seems like everything the whistleblower said is being confirmed by the testimony of multiple witnesses. The guy should get some sort of award at the end of this process. The Presidential Medal of Freedom would have suitable irony value.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Starlight View Post
              And to people wanting to prevent future whistle-blowers by making an example of this one.
              Exactly, which is why the laws protecting the anonymity of whistle-blowers are in place.

              So far it seems like everything the whistleblower said is being confirmed by the testimony of multiple witnesses. The guy should get some sort of award at the end of this process.

              The Presidential Medal of Freedom would have suitable irony value.
              Yes it would. By a different president presumably.
              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

              Comment


              • #8
                Everyone, let's say it together "This time Drumpf is going down, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                  Everyone, let's say it together "This time Drumpf is going down, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                  As soon as McConnell thinks he cannot prop up Putin’s POTUS any more; he’s gone. It’s quite close now.

                  It’s all about Ukraine, the Russkie invasion, the ongoing war, and sanctions.

                  And McConnells reputation in the history books - hero or villain?
                  Last edited by firstfloor; 10-31-2019, 04:43 AM.
                  “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                  “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                  “not all there” - you know who you are

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                    As soon as McConnell thinks he cannot prop up Putin’s POTUS any more; he’s gone. It’s quite close now.
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
                      Wouldn't you say that questioning the whistleblowers credibility is now kind of pointless following the Vindman and Taylor testimonies?
                      And Vindman and Taylor said what? Anything that contradicted what the released transcript of the call said? The point is Ciaramella was a Democrat operative.
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
                        Wouldn't you say that questioning the whistleblowers credibility is now kind of pointless following the Vindman and Taylor testimonies?
                        Because their testimony contradicted the original accusations?
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God


                        From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          Because their testimony contradicted the original accusations?
                          You are nuts.
                          He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

                          "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                            The politics of the whistleblower is not relevant, because confirmed as accurate by the testimony of others, and the documentation.
                            In fact nothing the "whistleblower" said has proven to be correct. Rep. Jim Jordan recently said,

                            There are four fundamental facts that have never changed, never changed: Mr. Vindman is not the first one we've talked to who has been on the call. We've heard from President Trump and President Zelensky. We've got the transcript. Both President Trump and President Zelensky have said no conditions, no pressure, no pushing, no quid pro quo. We've got the transcript that shows that. We know that the Ukrainians did not know at the time of the call that aid had been withheld and, tell me, what actions the Ukrainians or President Zelensky took to get the aid turned back on.

                            Did he say he was going to investigate and do certain things? None of that happened. Those four facts have never changed.

                            https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...facts-n2555546

                            We also know now that the "whistleblower" had a vested interest in keeping the truth about Ukraine from getting out because he himself was involved in certain questionable activities, which is a game changer.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God


                            From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                              You are nuts.
                              Maybe I am, but that doesn't change the fact that there is, to date, no evidence whatsoever that the President committed a crime.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God


                              From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                              Comment

                              Related Threads

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Christian3, Today, 02:14 PM
                              5 responses
                              48 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Maranatha  
                              Started by seer, Today, 02:00 PM
                              0 responses
                              21 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seer
                              by seer
                               
                              Started by CivilDiscourse, 10-24-2020, 08:17 AM
                              10 responses
                              92 views
                              1 like
                              Last Post CivilDiscourse  
                              Started by LiconaFan97, 10-23-2020, 04:56 PM
                              32 responses
                              202 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seer
                              by seer
                               
                              Started by Juvenal, 10-23-2020, 11:08 AM
                              10 responses
                              103 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Juvenal
                              by Juvenal
                               
                              Working...
                              X