Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whistleblower identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    A) Trump has a pattern of being a jackass.
    2) I have a pattern of pointing out that Trump has a pattern of being a jackass.
    You have a habit of calling him that once in a while, usually out of context, like above. In any discussion about anything particular, you usually support him.
    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
      You have a habit of calling him that once in a while, usually out of context, like above. In any discussion about anything particular, you usually support him.
      Figure out the difference between "like gospel" and "Gospel" yet?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You have a habit of calling people out like this, usually for no reason, like above. In any discussion where a conservative says anything at all, you usually nanny him.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          Unfortunately, you also have a track record of defending a nontrivial subset of his jackassery.
          False. I expose the liberal lunacy of the left with their obsession with relentless attacks, grasping at every possible conspiracy theory, rumor, gossip....
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            Indeed. But this doesn't stop you and the rest of his base supporting him in order to get the goodies he has to offer. Such as the judiciary and his pandering to racism with a "big beautiful wall" and the warehousing of innocent children in filth and squalor etc. etc. etc.
            You found your drama outfit again!

Comment

False. I expose the liberal lunacy of the left with their obsession with relentless attacks, grasping at every possible conspiracy theory, rumor, gossip....
              I'll be sure to point out where you are defending his jackassery going forward.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                I'll be sure to point out where you are defending his jackassery going forward.
                Knock yourself out.

Comment

You have a habit of calling people out like this, usually for no reason, like above. In any discussion where a conservative says anything at all, you usually nanny him.
                  Ad hominem (again).
                  "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Ad hominem (again).
                    The gentleman will suspend!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Figure out the difference between "like gospel" and "Gospel" yet?
                      I asked a question you could not answer so you created a convenient distinction based partly on the idea I would not know the meaning of the word "like". And now you are using it completely out of context to take focus away insted of adressing the point. And CP responded with an ad hominem. Interesting...

Comment

....And CP responded with an ad hominem.
                        WAAAaaaaannnnhhhhhhh... I'm being ad hominemmed!!!!!

I answered you in kind, Charles -- you deserved nothing more.

Comment

WAAAaaaaannnnhhhhhhh... I'm being ad hominemmed!!!!!

I answered you in kind, Charles -- you deserved nothing more.
                          I am pointing it out because it shows that you did not have anything better to provide. People usually use personal attacks when they cannot adress the point. It seems you cannot. If you can, feel free to do so.

Comment

A) Trump has a pattern of being a jackass.
                            2) I have a pattern of pointing out that Trump has a pattern of being a jackass.
                            You think people are too stupid to see through that facade, CP. Obviously they're not. You call the President a jackass, but you love and defend President Jackass at every turn. Just come out of the closet, CP. Admit it, you, like MM, rogue, et. al. are a jackass supporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              You think people are too stupid to see through that facade, CP. Obviously they're not. You call the President a jackass, but you love and defend President Jackass at every turn. Just come out of the closet, CP. Admit it, you, like MM, rogue, et. al. are a jackass supporter.
                              The gentleman will suspend.

Comment

I am pointing it out because it shows that you did not have anything better to provide.
                                There are times that it's all the poster deserves. You happen to be a serial offender.

People usually use personal attacks when they cannot adress the point. It seems you cannot. If you can, feel free to do so.
                                Please remove your nanny outfit and ask an actual question.

Comment