Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whistleblower identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Him telling the truth with the no pressure comment is not the simplest explanation.
    Sure it is. You only think it's more complicated because that's what you need to support the false narrative being spoon fed to you by the Democrats, and you uncritically swallow every bite.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      You really need to get over this persecution complex, brother.
      God bless ya, pilgrim.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        You should be reading the Washington Post, not the Washington Times. Your alternative universe will collapse eventually.
        Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Why not both?
        That's an example of the simplistic black-and-white thinking of liberals: find a source that tells you what you want to hear and reject all others.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
          It has everything to do with your assumptions Jim.
          I see you've come out of hiding and are on he warpath again. Do you have anything on topic to add or are you just going to pollute the thread with your vendetta against me? If so I can just park you on ignore for a little while and that will clear up my view of the topics I'm participating in for the duration of your rampage.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

MM, there is a question that has always puzzled me. Why would a person with no conscience be motivated to become a Christian? Such a person has no sense of guilt or of ever doing wrong, so how can they ever actually be motivated to repent?

And supposing they did for some odd reason decide become a Christian. How would they ever know when they were doing wrong when it wasn't spelled out literally in the Biblical text?
            I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              I have no idea what you're talking about.
              That doesn't surprise me.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I see you've come out of hiding and are on he warpath again. Do you have anything on topic to add or are you just going to pollute the thread with you vendetta?
                It's my thread, and I've been pretty lax about what direction I've allowed it to take. For one thing, you're carrying on about Trump which is not a topic of the thread, so if you want to see topic rules strictly enforced then a large number of your posts would need to be deleted or moved to their own thread.

Comment

That doesn't surprise me.
                  And since you don't care to elaborate, I don't care to try to figure it out.

Comment

I see you've come out of hiding and are on he warpath again. Do you have anything on topic to add or are you just going to pollute the thread with you vendetta?
                    I have things to do beyond arguing with you all day. Anyway, my only ‘vendetta’ is how you’re turning into Jorge by letting your own biasness and assumptions blind you to the reality in which you pretty much assume any story having to do with Trump must be seen through the lens of Trump is the worst person to have ever existed and is basically the Antichrist. Much as Jorge views and non YEC view in a similar manner. It’s truly sad to watch someone that is no fool become such a foolish person.
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                      God bless ya, pilgrim.
                      I'm learning to take you seriously when we're discussing serious stuff - like the China thing - and pretty much write you off when you're in arrogant ass mode.

In the latter case, I find you amusing, not insulting.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's my thread, and I've been pretty lax about what direction I've allowed it to take. For one thing, you're carrying on about Trump which is not a topic of the thread, so if you want to see topic rules strictly enforced then a large number of your posts would need to be deleted or moved to their own thread.
                        I wasn't asking you to enforce any rules. And I wasn't even telling pix what she should or should not do. She can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned.

I was letting her know that if she wants to spend the next little while ranting and raving about what she doesn't like about me, I can solve that problem, at least for myself.

When she wants to, she can make good points worthy of a response. She just doesn't seem to want to right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          I'm learning to take you seriously when we're discussing serious stuff - like the China thing - and pretty much write you off when you're in arrogant ass mode.

In the latter case, I find you amusing, not insulting.
                          Amusing?

Pshh.

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                          God bless ya, pilgrim.
                          That was sublime.

I'm gonna call it "Edited by a Moderator says 'Bless your heart' SBC"

Moderated By: mossy

Please don't use a person's real name without prior permission.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by mossrose; 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I wasn't even telling pix what she should or should not do.
                            You accused lilpixie of "polluting the thread" with off-topic conversation, which is something you are guilty of yourself. But of course this sort of hypocritical behavior comes easily to you, so I doubt you even noticed.

Comment

You accused lilpixie of "polluting the thread" with off-topic conversation, which is something you are guilty of yourself. But of course this sort of hypocritical behavior comes easily to you, so I doubt you even noticed.
                              err no. I accused her of polluting the thread with rants about what she thinks about me. But maybe you like reading her rants about me, so perhaps I shouldn't have likened it to pollution. Why would people act on what they think is right? Hard to grasp, I know.
                              Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-04-2019, 08:18 AM.

Comment

err no. I accused her of polluting the thread with rants about what she thinks about me. But maybe you like reading her rants about me, so perhaps I shouldn't have likened it to pollution. Why would people act on what they think is right? Hard to grasp, I know.
                                Do I think you’ve been consumed by your ‘dislike’ of Trump where you believe anything against, no matter how likely it is to be true?

Truth hurts.
                                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment