Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whistleblower identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorrinRadd
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Well bless your heart. You really are the cup of human kindness aren't you?
    More of a crock of non-human... something.

Seems to be the sort that rejoices in the removal of the older and wiser, and probably celebrates the "right" to murder the unborn and newly born innocent and defenseless.

Leave a comment:

• Tassman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    God does every day, Jim - most recently by allowing me to perform the wedding of my granddaughter just last night.
    Marrying another woman was she?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Zara View Post
    Well, you're old then, good - you and your generation will be gone soon, thank god for that.
    Well bless your heart. You really are the cup of human kindness aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Zara
    replied
    God does every day, Jim - most recently by allowing me to perform the wedding of my granddaughter just last night.
    Well, you're old then, good - you and your generation will be gone soon, thank god for that.

Leave a comment:

• JimL
    replied
    Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Jim, you planning on using facts or just schoolboy taunts?
    All of the facts have been laid out before you, Tea, but for some strange reason facts just never seem to get through to you. You guys have some sort of psychological armor that protects you from facts.

But you have to admit to the irony of your comment that, "Only stupid people accept the testimony of a liar." That's really rich coming from a Trumpster.
    Last edited by JimL; 11-30-2019, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Teallaura
    replied
    Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Tea, that is the funniest, and most ironic thing, i've ever heard said by a Trumpster.
    Jim, you planning on using facts or just schoolboy taunts?

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    If Trump ever said that, even about a serial liar like Schiff or Pelosi, you'd be purple-faced with rage, impotently shaking your fist as you snarled about Trump lying again.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. You may be driven primarily by partisan issues, but my issues with Trump are not partisan, they are moral and ideological.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Oh, bless your heart, CP.

Leave a comment:

• JimL
    replied
    Ox is so very blessed to have men of your caliber in his corner. Politics does, indeed, make strange bedfellows.
    Oh, bless your heart, CP.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    It's called being morally unreliable, which is not as bad a being evil itself, but it denotes a lack of good character.
    Ox is so very blessed to have men of your caliber in his corner. Politics does, indeed, make strange bedfellows.

Leave a comment:

• JimL
    replied
    Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    No rogue. Not the same. Not even close to the same. There is no reasonable way for anyone to claim Trump's penchant for lying can be matched or excused by the behavior of any previous president in our lifetimes. A man who kills once out of fear or even anger is not the same as a serial killer with hundreds of bodies buried or cut up. And that is the sort of - for lack of a kinder word - inane comparison you are trying to make

Do you guys ever take a step back and ask 'why am I trying to minimize these things Trump does?' Most of you would not be caught dead making these arguments on behalf of any other person.
    It's called being morally unreliable, which is not as bad a being evil itself, but it denotes a lack of good character.

Leave a comment:

• JimL
    replied
    Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Goes to credibility - and only stupid people accept the testimony of a liar.
    Tea, that is the funniest, and most ironic thing, i've ever heard said by a Trumpster.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Let me know when you stop making mountains out of molehills.
    Another cheap shot. Another denial of reality. Trump's narcissistic personality and constant lying, not to mention his many engagements in corrupt activity, is not a molehill. And neither are the constant attempts by Trump supporters to trivialize that same corruption and lying.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Notice that you are just taking a cheap shot, but I am trying to deal with a real and serious issues that you would prefer did not exist.
    Let me know when you stop making mountains out of molehills.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Trump, like other politicians, lies. A lot. But if you heard him snoring you'd immediately swear on a stack of Bibles he was lying.

TDS is a terrible thing.
    Notice that you are just taking a cheap shot, but I am trying to deal with a real and serious issues that you would prefer did not exist.

Leave a comment: