Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hillary Unhinged! Tulsi Gabbard & Jill Stein Russian assets...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by seanD View Post
    So I ask again, if she isn't running, why would she go out of her way to propose such an obviously nutty conspiracy theory (which is backfiring spectacularly against her even from the political left, and actually having a positive effect on Gabbard's public notoriety) to discredit what she sees as a potential threat to the 2020 election she's not running in? That's the type of sheer desperation you resort to something you see as a personal threat. Off course, I could just be underestimating her mental state. She truly could just be way out there in her old age.
    Very simple actually. Clinton lost the election, and as a result we have a traitor in the White House. And that is partly due to the fact that a 3rd party candidate, a candidate who had little chance of even winning one state, never mind the election, ran as a Liberal and siphoned just enough votes in a few key states to get Trump over the hump even though he lost the majority vote by 3 million.

    Now, that may not have been a conspiracy, though I haven't heard a word from Stein since the election, but if it was a conspiracy, it certainly wasn't a nutty one. The reason Clinton might say something about it is because she cares about her country and doesn't want it to happen again, doesn't want an obvious Russian asset in the White House for another 4 years, not because she sees it as a personal threat to herself.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Very simple actually. Clinton lost the election, and as a result we have a traitor in the White House. And that is partly due to the fact that a 3rd party candidate, a candidate who had little chance of even winning one state, never mind the election, ran as a Liberal and siphoned just enough votes in a few key states to get Trump over the hump even though he lost the majority vote by 3 million.

      Now, that may not have been a conspiracy, though I haven't heard a word from Stein since the election, but if it was a conspiracy, it certainly wasn't a nutty one. The reason Clinton might say something about it is because she cares about her country and doesn't want it to happen again, doesn't want an obvious Russian asset in the White House for another 4 years, not because she sees it as a personal threat to herself.
      I wasn't referring to Stein, I was referring to Gabbard, a congresswoman and major in the US military, in reference to a nutty conspiracy theory. To accuse someone like that of being "groomed" implies direct contact with Russian sources with the intent to propagate what those sources want her to propagate. It's over-the-top nutty, and is probably why there are some finding it difficult to admit she was the one Hillary was referring to. This tells me Hillary's either attacking her because she believes Gabbard's a personal threat to a future election run she has planned or Hillary is so delusional, stewing in her two-time election defeat, that she's lost her mind.
      "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by seanD View Post
        I wasn't referring to Stein, I was referring to Gabbard, a congresswoman and major in the US military, in reference to a nutty conspiracy theory. To accuse someone like that of being "groomed" implies direct contact with Russian sources with the intent to propagate what those sources want her to propagate. It's over-the-top nutty, and is probably why there are some finding it difficult to admit she was the one Hillary was referring to. This tells me Hillary's either attacking her because she believes Gabbard's a personal threat to a future election run she has planned or Hillary is so delusional, stewing in her two-time election defeat, that she's lost her mind.
        Gabbard doesn't need be in on the scheme in order that she be used by the Russians. I doubt that Clinton meant it that way. The Russians obviously aren't actually grooming Gabbard, but they would use her candidacy, should she run 3rd party, the same way that they used Jill Stein (whether she was in on it or not) with their disinformation campaign. Simply put, the Russian know how to exploit a 3rd party candidate to their advantage.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Gabbard doesn't need be in on the scheme in order that she be used by the Russians. I doubt that Clinton meant it that way. The Russians obviously aren't actually grooming Gabbard, but they would use her candidacy, should she run 3rd party, the same way that they used Jill Stein (whether she was in on it or not) with their disinformation campaign. Simply put, the Russian know how to exploit a 3rd party candidate to their advantage.
          Look, man, I understand you're obviously pro-Hillary. I get it. The accusation pretty much affirms definitively that Hillary is nuts, so you've got attempt to downplay it to make it an easier pill to swallow. Even to assume the Russians are attempting to use her as an unwitting pawn is a conspiracy nutty in and of itself, but she specifically used the word "grooming," and the word means what it means
          "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
            Trump is truly a great Russian asset, partly because he can withstand the bipartisan clamor for defending U.S. interests.
            Fify.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Fify.
              Keep the tin foil hat on, and you'll end up as crazy as Hillary.

              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Gabbard doesn't need be in on the scheme in order that she be used by the Russians. I doubt that Clinton meant it that way. The Russians obviously aren't actually grooming Gabbard, but they would use her candidacy, should she run 3rd party, the same way that they used Jill Stein (whether she was in on it or not) with their disinformation campaign. Simply put, the Russian know how to exploit a 3rd party candidate to their advantage.
                Clinton sees boogeymen behind every bush and under every bed. The list of those she has blamed for her loss in 2016 is longer than a greedy kid's list of toys he wants from Santa. Never once has she looked inward at her horribly run campaign (just how many days off did she take during the Summer before the election?) as being responsible.

                I'm always still in trouble again

                "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Very simple actually. Clinton lost the election, and as a result we have a traitor in the White House.






                  JimL preparing-to-post.gif
                  Lil jimmyL preparing to post



                  It's statements like that and the rest of the deranged claptrap which follows that makes Trump's victory worth it.

                  I'm always still in trouble again

                  "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I was curious, over the weekend, how many of the posters here would either defend or wink at Clinton's ludicrous conspiracy theory. I wasn't disappointed.
                    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Clinton sees boogeymen behind every bush and under every bed. The list of those she has blamed for her loss in 2016 is longer than a greedy kid's list of toys he wants from Santa. Never once has she looked inward at her horribly run campaign (just how many days off did she take during the Summer before the election?) as being responsible.
                      I think her obvious poor health also prevented her from running a more aggressive campaign, which certainly didn't help against a tireless, hardworking opponent like Trump.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God


                      From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        I think her obvious poor health also prevented her from running a more aggressive campaign, which certainly didn't help against a tireless, hardworking opponent like Trump.
                        I think she's just your typical wealthy, corrupt, self-entitled political elitist who surrounded herself with folks who didn't need any sort of political strategy because they worshiped her and thought nothing could stop her. She thought since she had the DNC rigged in her favor, the intelligence community rigged in her favor, the MSM establishment corp rigged in her favor she was a shoe-in. She didn't have to focus on the common man and woman, in fact, she could actually get away with just insulting them for not bending to her whims. And now we're seeing what happens when that same typical wealthy, corrupt, self-entitled elitist doesn't get her way -- total mental meltdown.

                        I really do hope she runs in 2020. It will just provide more entertainment to the already current political insanity.
                        "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                          I was curious, over the weekend, how many of the posters here would either defend or wink at Clinton's ludicrous conspiracy theory. I wasn't disappointed.
                          There's half truth to it in that I don't think it's disputed that Russian agents have pushed Gabbard's campaign online (her foreign policy would be better for Russia geopolitically than any other candidate), but her statement went so far as to imply Gabbard herself was in on it, which there's no evidence for.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            There's half truth to it in that I don't think it's disputed that Russian agents have pushed Gabbard's campaign online (her foreign policy would be better for Russia geopolitically than any other candidate), but her statement went so far as to imply Gabbard herself was in on it, which there's no evidence for.
                            Evidence? I mean this seems to be the carbon copy of what we heard for three years about Trump. The difference is this doesn't even come from intelligence sources, it comes from a bitter old hag who lost two elections. Where's the evidence?
                            "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Clinton sees boogeymen behind every bush and under every bed. The list of those she has blamed for her loss in 2016 is longer than a greedy kid's list of toys he wants from Santa. Never once has she looked inward at her horribly run campaign (just how many days off did she take during the Summer before the election?) as being responsible.
                              00000000000000ab000-00aaaf.jpg

                              I'm always still in trouble again

                              "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                00000000000000ab000-00aaab.jpg

                                I'm always still in trouble again

                                "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                                Comment

                                Related Threads

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by firstfloor, Today, 11:01 AM
                                7 responses
                                44 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Started by Ronson, Today, 09:42 AM
                                11 responses
                                39 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Started by Esther, Yesterday, 12:09 PM
                                33 responses
                                220 views
                                2 likes
                                Last Post Sparko
                                by Sparko
                                 
                                Started by Gondwanaland, 11-25-2020, 01:42 PM
                                50 responses
                                274 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Andius
                                by Andius
                                 
                                Started by Ronson, 11-25-2020, 11:16 AM
                                11 responses
                                93 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post rogue06
                                by rogue06
                                 
                                Working...
                                X