Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The obvious has been officially confirmed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Given the 1000+ signatures from former prosecutors referencing the evidence presented in the Mueller report, you could start there.

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statem...s-8ab7691c2aa1

Jim
    Who cares? Some of these guys left government work when my parents where in grade school. They are not involved in the case and their opinions mean no more than yours or mine. It’s simply a cheap and dishonest way to raise ones opinion to meaning more than it does.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    No you don’t Jim. You take the facts and insert your own opinion into them and try to pass off the entire thing as ‘just the facts’ when it isn’t. You’re just too blinded by your 24/7 ‘get Trump’ mentality to notice. In a way, you’re acting very much like JM or Jorge does in natural science. Difference is political science isn’t as hard science as physics and biology, so it’s easier to get away with it and be none the wiser.
    That is your opinion - and until you offer objective evidence that show it to be more than just your opinion - that is ALL it is.

Again pix, you can't just rant if you want to make an actual point. You need evidence that is factual and which logically supports your opinion.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    There is, however, the propensity we have, because of our own biases, to select WHICH facts we embrace - and I think a lot of that happens here.
    I agree that is a lot of what happens here. And without declaring myself somehow immune(which I know I am not), I can say with absolute certainty that the extent to which it happens when attempting to defend or support Donald Trump exceeds all others by an order of magnitude (at least).

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Correct, there is no such thing as 'my own facts' or 'alternate facts'. (remembering that this particular Trumpian disinformational mantra originated with Kellyanne Conway during the inauguration crowd size fiasco). There are THE facts. and there is fiction, delusion, disinformation etc.

I stick to THE actual facts Pix. You can feel free to stick with the conspiracy sites and roll with Trump's fake news mantras so as to isolate yourself from the actual facts - I can't control that -but it carries with it significant cost to you and ultimately to the nation.
    No you don’t Jim. You take the facts and insert your own opinion into them and try to pass off the entire thing as ‘just the facts’ when it isn’t. You’re just too blinded by your 24/7 ‘get Trump’ mentality to notice. In a way, you’re acting very much like JM or Jorge does in natural science. Difference is political science isn’t as hard science as physics and biology, so it’s easier to get away with it and be none the wiser.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Okay, so what evidence is there that Trump committed a crime? And I mean real evidence that would stand up in court and not your speculation about motives and intent that you mistake for evidence.
    Given the 1000+ signatures from former prosecutors referencing the evidence presented in the Mueller report, you could start there.

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statem...s-8ab7691c2aa1

Jim

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Correct, there is no such thing as 'my own facts' or 'alternate facts'. (remembering that this particular Trumpian disinformational mantra originated with Kellyanne Conway during the inauguration crowd size fiasco). There are THE facts. and there is fiction, delusion, disinformation etc.

I stick to THE actual facts Pix. You can feel free to stick with the conspiracy sites and roll with Trump's fake news mantras so as to isolate yourself from the actual facts - I can't control that -but it carries with it significant cost to you and ultimately to the nation.
    There is, however, the propensity we have, because of our own biases, to select WHICH facts we embrace - and I think a lot of that happens here.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    So do you, but not to your own facts. You have this tendency to insert your opinions into the facts and try to present them as all fact, when they are not.

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    And you have the right to your opinion
    So do you, but not to your own facts. You have this tendency to insert your opinions into the facts and try to present them as all fact, when they are not.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    That you consider your delusions the plain facts is beyond simple disconnection from reality.
    Okay, so what evidence is there that Trump committed a crime? And I mean real evidence that would stand up in court and not your speculation about motives and intent that you mistake for evidence.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    That you consider the plain facts to be a delusion shows just how disconnected from reality you really are.
    That you consider your delusions the plain facts is beyond simple disconnection from reality.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    You have no right to accuse others of being JM with some of the crazy stuff you’ve been posting here in civics.
    And you have the right to your opinion

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Wow! What was it I said about you and John Martin...

I suppose, given the right frame of mind, any criminal investigation can be percieved as a conspiracy to 'get the accused'.

The difference of course, at least for normal frames of mind, is that if you've committed a crime, it's the authorities JOB to go after you... you have earned that response and deserve it.
    You have no right to accuse others of being JM with some of the crazy stuff you’ve been posting here in civics.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Your continued claims 'there was no crime' is simple delusion at this point.
    That you consider the plain facts to be a delusion shows just how disconnected from reality you really are.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    And if there is no crime, is it the "authority's" job to invent one? Because that's what happened here, and why Barr has authorized a criminal investigation into the collision delusion predicate. I've kept up with the nitty gritty details, so I don't find any of this surprising or unexpected, but it seems that you and those in your camp were blindsided. That's what happens when you keep your head in the fake news bubble promulgated by the liberal media.
    Your continued claims 'there was no crime' is simple delusion at this point.

The Fake news bubble's as you pitbit is just you being sucked into Donald Trumps participation in the age old tactic of would be kings and dictators of campaigning against any media source that dares to write about what he or she is actually doing.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-27-2019, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Wow! What was it I said about you and John Martin...

I suppose, given the right frame of mind, any criminal investigation can be percieved as a conspiracy to 'get the accused'.

The difference of course, at least for normal frames of mind, is that if you've committed a crime, it's the authorities JOB to go after you... you have earned that response and deserve it.
    And if there is no crime, is it the "authority's" job to invent one? Because that's what happened here, and why Barr has authorized a criminal investigation into the collision delusion predicate. I've kept up with the nitty gritty details, so I don't find any of this surprising or unexpected, but it seems that you and those in your camp were blindsided. That's what happens when you keep your head in the fake news bubble promulgated by the liberal media.

Leave a comment: