Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The obvious has been officially confirmed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I know

Whenever I wonder if possibly I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt, all I have to do is think about how you could never accept, admit, or perhaps even understand the crowd size claims were idiocy.
    Like I said, if you have anything new to add that I haven't already refuted, then take it to the appropriate thread. I will not entertain that dead in this thread any longer.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    That's a baldfaced lie, and the quote is right there to prove it. I said the video was edited, not "faked", and I never said the park service did the editing.
    Editing the timelapse to remove the peak size == faked
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-30-2019, 07:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    You're correct to say that bravado does not make you right.
    I know

Whenever I wonder if possibly I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt, all I have to do is think about how you could never accept, admit, or perhaps even understand the crowd size claims were idiocy.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignorant Roy View Post
    You said the time-lapse video was faked.
    That's a baldfaced lie, and the quote is right there to prove it. I said the video was edited, not "faked", and I never said the park service did the editing.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    I have no desire to shame you any more than has already been done in that thread.
    You're correct to say that bravado does not make you right.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    False. I never said that the park service faked anything.
    Originally posted by Mountain Man, in the linked thread (my emphasis)
    We already debunked the time lapse video which was obviously edited to never show the crowd at its peak
    You said the time-lapse video was faked.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Here's the thread you're looking for if you think you have anything to add to the crowd size discussion that I haven't already refuted:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ght=crowd+size

As for the truth coming out, Vindman's recent testimony was another bust for the Democrats (he essentially affirmed that the phonecall transcript was accurate) even though they're trying to convince gullible morons like you that he produced the long sought after smoking gun.
    Bravado does not make you right.A mistake Trump also makes repeatedly. And no. I have no desire to shame you any more than has already been done in that thread. If you are too stupid to recognize how thoroughly assininely stupid those crowd size claims were and want to make even more of an ass of yourself now than you did then. Have at it.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Of course that's all it was. And that's why during our discussion you posted post after post of pictures and denied that a high fidelity time stamped photo matched a photo from the Washington monument even when I color coded each segment and gave the mathematics of perspective to show how they were nearly identical. Yeah, if I was you, I would not discus that again 'cause you know what happened and you know I'll go dig up your idiot posts on the matter.

Not that you'll ever admit you were completely wrong.

Which is all that is happening here. You're good at denial MM. You have a good poker face as it were. I'm daily still amazed at how you can twist a story so you dont have to admit where you are wrong.

But the truth is on its way. Trumps battles to hide it are failing. So barring something catastrophic that let's him take full control of the US government, I expect your ability to hide behind ambiguity will be gone soon enough.
    Here's the thread you're looking for if you think you have anything to add to the crowd size discussion that I haven't already refuted:

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ght=crowd+size

As for the truth coming out, Vindman's recent testimony was another bust for the Democrats (he essentially affirmed that the phonecall transcript was accurate) even though they're trying to convince gullible morons like you that he produced the long sought after smoking gun.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    False. I never said that the park service faked anything. The issue was the mainstream media posting pictures taken at least an hour before the ceremony even began in order to make the actual crowd appear smaller. Now I'm not going to discuss this derail any more beyond correcting your falsehood.

The irony here is so thick, you could cut it with a hacksaw.
    Of course that's all it was. And that's why during our discussion you posted post after post of pictures and denied that a high fidelity time stamped photo matched a photo from the Washington monument even when I color coded each segment and gave the mathematics of perspective to show how they were nearly identical. Yeah, if I was you, I would not discus that again 'cause you know what happened and you know I'll go dig up your idiot posts on the matter.

Not that you'll ever admit you were completely wrong.

Which is all that is happening here. You're good at denial MM. You have a good poker face as it were. I'm daily still amazed at how you can twist a story so you dont have to admit where you are wrong.

But the truth is on its way. Trumps battles to hide it are failing. So barring something catastrophic that let's him take full control of the US government, I expect your ability to hide behind ambiguity will be gone soon enough.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-30-2019, 05:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Trust you? Trust a man that still thinks the park service faked the inauguration crowd photos?
    False. I never said that the park service faked anything. The issue was the mainstream media posting pictures taken at least an hour before the ceremony even began in order to make the actual crowd appear smaller. Now I'm not going to discuss this derail any more beyond correcting your falsehood.

You think you are informed, but so do most cult members. You are cut off from any objective reporting about what is going on...
    The irony here is so thick, you could cut it with a hacksaw.

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied
    Trust me, I am far more informed about these matters than you are which is obvious from the naive way you discuss this topic. I really don't need to play catch up with a list of links you pulled from the first page of a Google search.
    Trust you? Trust a man that still thinks the park service faked the inauguration crowd photos?

You think you are informed, but so do most cult members. You are cut off from any objective reporting about what is going on, so what you 'know, most of it anyway, is hogwash dreamt up by people that are all-in with whatever Trump wants to hear.

The reality is Trump does all sorts of insane and nutty things, and legitimate sources call him on it, while nutcase sources pretend these are not insane nutty things.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    Well, perhaps you are far more informed, unfortunately it's with mis-information, MM.
    I can't tell you the number of times you guys have posted in a lather about some "new" development that you just heard about, and which I was aware of days or even weeks before. The problem with trusting liberal media sources is that they decide what you need to know, and when you need to know it, and in many cases, they decide that you don't actually need to know at all. Stupid and ignorant is how the Democrat party wants you. Like Obamacare architect John Gruber infamously said, "Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for [Obamacare] to pass." And they're pulling the same trick again with this impeachment scam, and you guys fall for it every... single... time.

Leave a comment:

• JimL
    replied
    Trust me, I am far more informed about these matters than you are which is obvious from the naive way you discuss this topic. I really don't need to play catch up with a list of links you pulled from the first page of a Google search.
    Well, perhaps you are far more informed, unfortunately it's with mis-information, MM.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Denial must be a very pleasant place. Please read at least one of the links I posted above. Fox is there, so your 'mind' probably wont be too contaminated by looking.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Look and see how well you handle being wrong. There was nothing wrong with the link to vox, was there! It was a legitimate story covered by all legitimate news outlets.
    And I’m waiting for the meat Jim. Russia interfered in 2016 and favored Trump, what does that mean? How did they do it? Did they change any votes?

Questions not a single article answers. Why? Do explain how these are not valid questions to ask.

I'm not having 'freak outs'. I'm just not responding as you'd like to your rants. Not sure what response you are looking for, but what I'm doing certainly isn't it
    There your gaslighting. You can’t answer what I asked and you keep proving it, again and again, where’s the meat?

We don't know to what extent he was working with Russia directly. There was insufficient evidence to say conclusively it constituted collusion. There is evidence they were trying to help him, they were trying to hurt hillary, and that he (Trump) was more than willing for that to happen, even openly encouraging and accepting such help.
    Your tin foil hat, is so funny when you try to attack others while wearing it on your head. Let me help you:

TRUMP MADE A JOKE!!!!

Only a moron (aka you) would seriously think that comment was asking for help. Yet, you believe it because it tells you what you want to hear. So what if there is no evidence, the joke was obvious!!!

Keep that tin foil hat on Jim. It just keeps proving that you’re the Jorge of civics, where you see your opponents not as those that might have good reasons to disagree, but as either evil or stupid.

And given his attempts to secure help from Ukraine and even China, and his continued attempts to obfuscate or play down the obvious attempts by Russia which are directed at supporting him, my guess is he thinks that help is beneficial. That it helped him win in 2016, and that it may well help him win again in 2020. Otherwise - why seek it out?
    There’s that tin foil hat! You don’t need no stink in’ evidence to support any of these claims, so what if Muller couldn’t find a thing, in nearly 3 years of searching, so what if congress found nothing, and not any evidence supports any of it. Trump is a supervillain, we just need to keep searching till we find evidence that a crime actually happened.

Calling me crazy, while saying crazy things and proving me dead right, doesn’t help your case.

Leave a comment: