Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The obvious has been officially confirmed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Pay attention, doofus. He didn't know at the time that it had been falsified,
    What in the world are you talking about? How could he not know if he was guilty of the charge against him? If you're innocent, and have no idea what the evidence is against you, then you don't plead guilty. What's wrong with you?

or if he suspected it knew he couldn't prove that the information in the 302 conflicted with his actual statement because the FBI wasn't about to hand over the interview transcript.
    You're still not making sense. Why would he even suspect that evidence was falsified, that it conflicted with his statements. Besides, being suspiscious is no reason to plead guilty. You sound like a buffoon.

He also likely had no idea that the presiding judge was in the tank for the FBI and was not acting fairly or impartially.
    Which had nothing to do with his pleading guilty.
    All that has changed thanks to the efforts of Powell who has uncovered the FBI's corruption, and Flynn is well on his way to having his guilty plea overturned.
    Yeah right, MM. Keep wishing that these corrupt scoundrels, your heros, beat the system. It ain't gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      What in the world are you talking about? ...
      Jim, I'd suggest you'd look at Seer's thread here.

And please pay particular attention to the following line from the OP...

Why it matters: The Justice Department's investigation now has the authority "to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges," per the Times.
      So, this is not just taking Barr at his word - the Justice Department would actually have to present their case to an actual GRAND JURY, which is what Schiff keeps incorrectly comparing his own 'investigation' to.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Jim, I'd suggest you'd look at Seer's thread here.

And please pay particular attention to the following line from the OP...

So, this is not just taking Barr at his word - the Justice Department would actually have to present their case to an actual GRAND JURY, which is what Schiff keeps incorrectly comparing his own 'investigation' to.
        That doesn't even answer to my post, CP.

Comment

That doesn't even answer to my post, CP.
          Whatever you say, Jim.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Whatever you say, Jim.
            Snark!

Comment

Snark!
              No, Jim - there are just some points not worth arguing with you. I'm allowing you your opinion without fighting back, because, quite honesty, it's often a waste of both our time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                If you're innocent, and have no idea what the evidence is against you, then you don't plead guilty.
                You apparently live in a world where nobody has ever been coerced into making a false confession. Must be nice for you.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

You apparently live in a world where nobody has ever been coerced into making a false confession. Must be nice for you.
                  Naive people like yourself, maybe, but not knowledgeable innocent people like a General Flynn.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                    Naive people like yourself, maybe, but not knowledgeable innocent people like a General Flynn.
                    And what makes you think Flynn would be immune to coercion if a big enough lever was brought to bear? Remember, he was threatened with the financial ruin of his family, and there is evidence that Mueller's goon squad suggested that Flynn's own son might become a "target" of their investigation if Flynn didn't cooperate. It was a classic shakedown. What innocent man wouldn't plead guilty under those circumstances to protect his family?

Let's just put it this way: there's a reason Judge Sullivan is taking a very close look at this case and is giving Sydney Powell all the time she needs to expose the truth.

Comment

You think cleaning up the corruption in our intelligence services somehow serves Putin's interests more than a criminal conspiracy to run a duly elected president out of office?
                      Wow! What was it I said about you and John Martin...

I suppose, given the right frame of mind, any criminal investigation can be percieved as a conspiracy to 'get the accused'.

The difference of course, at least for normal frames of mind, is that if you've committed a crime, it's the authorities JOB to go after you... you have earned that response and deserve it.
                      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-27-2019, 12:41 PM.
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

I suppose, given the right frame of mind, any criminal investigation can be percieved as a conspiracy to 'get the accused'.

The difference of course, at least for normal frames of mind, is that if you've committed a crime, it's the authorities JOB to go after you... you have earned that response and deserve it.
                        And if there is no crime, is it the "authority's" job to invent one? Because that's what happened here, and why Barr has authorized a criminal investigation into the collision delusion predicate. I've kept up with the nitty gritty details, so I don't find any of this surprising or unexpected, but it seems that you and those in your camp were blindsided. That's what happens when you keep your head in the fake news bubble promulgated by the liberal media.

Comment

And if there is no crime, is it the "authority's" job to invent one? Because that's what happened here, and why Barr has authorized a criminal investigation into the collision delusion predicate. I've kept up with the nitty gritty details, so I don't find any of this surprising or unexpected, but it seems that you and those in your camp were blindsided. That's what happens when you keep your head in the fake news bubble promulgated by the liberal media.
                          Your continued claims 'there was no crime' is simple delusion at this point.

The Fake news bubble's as you pitbit is just you being sucked into Donald Trumps participation in the age old tactic of would be kings and dictators of campaigning against any media source that dares to write about what he or she is actually doing.
                          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-27-2019, 02:00 PM.
                          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Your continued claims 'there was no crime' is simple delusion at this point.
                            That you consider the plain facts to be a delusion shows just how disconnected from reality you really are.

Comment

You have no right to accuse others of being JM with some of the crazy stuff you’ve been posting here in civics.
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                                You have no right to accuse others of being JM with some of the crazy stuff you’ve been posting here in civics.
                                And you have the right to your opinion

Comment