Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Are These People Freaking Nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    He, Seer. He's a he. A person. Don't even play with that as a rhetoric. You're a prolifer, and the number one crime of that starts prolife is dehumanization. I don't care how much of a criminal or traitor you consider him. He's a human, and he bears the ineffable image of God.
    It was rhetoric, and I have already been duly chastised, thank you very much.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      It was a really bad mistake seer. Please, never, ever do that again to any other human being.

Comment

Seer seems to think that exposing atrocities is treason. Ugh. Those people who exposed My Lai are traitors?
        The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Let me get this right, we have to transfer this traitor so "it" can get hormone therapy to grow boobs - and all on our dime?
          There is always another side to this sort of story:
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_z...UWM/edit?pli=1
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
            Seer seems to think that exposing atrocities is treason. Ugh. Those people who exposed My Lai are traitors?
            What the man does was treasonous, no matter what was leaked. He violated his oath of office and UCMJ.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

You sound really contrite, too...
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                You sound really contrite, too...

Et tu, Brute?

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                  Seer, FYI, As much as I vehemently disagree with Transgenderism, I am sickened by the way you refer to "him" as an it. The person in question is a he, and will remain a he. I do not believe however that the American people's tax dollars should be forced to pay for such hormonal therapy as it is dangerous, and risks multiple side effects. Unfortunately the cult of selfishness would have one believe that nothing is harmful at all....
                  Yeah that.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Et tu, Brute?
                    You've really admitted your mistake huh? A balsy comeback to someone being dubious about your lack of turning around. Seer you really stepped in the spinach with that opening post, and you haven't exactly given us a 'Sorry my bad, it won't happen again.' Just stop defending yourself about it, accept the mistake, admit it and that's that.
                    Last edited by Leonhard; 05-14-2014, 07:00 PM.

Comment

You've really admitted your mistake huh? A balsy comeback to someone being dubious about your lack of turning around. Seer you really stepped in the spinach with that opening post, and you haven't exactly given us a 'Sorry my bad, it won't happen again.' Just stop defending yourself about it, accept the mistake, admit it and that's that.
                      I already did to you in private. That is enough...

Comment

A balsy comeback to someone being dubious about your lack of turning around.
                        Yes, seer, you should be quakin' in your boots right now because someone is 'dubious' about your lack of contrition.

Why I sense a triple-dog dare coming.....

Apparently for some people, it's not enough.
                        Last edited by OU812; 05-14-2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                          Yes, seer, you should be quakin' in your boots right now because someone is 'dubious' about your lack of contrition.

Why I sense a triple-dog dare coming.....

Apparently for some people, it's not enough.
                          Well, I shouldn't have used the term "it" to refer to a person. I really didn't mean any harm. And we actually had triple-dog dares in my day! Kind of like in the Christmas Story!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgCbcT8eEU

Comment

Well, I shouldn't have used the term "it" to refer to a person. I really didn't mean any harm. And we actually had triple-dog dares in my day! Kind of like in the Christmas Story!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgCbcT8eEU

Comment

That is appalling. I seem to be the only one posting here who sees Manning as an hero. Yes he broke his oath. Yes he was a traitor to the government. But innocent people died and the world would never have known what happened exactly had he not leaked that stuff. If the government were noble and good, that would be one thing. But it has this habit of covering things up and operating in secrecy. And killing innocent people. Noncombatants anyway. That won't stop until enough of us stand up and yell, STOP!
                              The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Stop apologizing to that piece of crap.
                                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment