Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Yet ANOTHER Whistleblower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet ANOTHER Whistleblower!

But this one comes forward to reveal an intense bias against Trump from CNN

CNN Whistleblower Reveals Network ‘Vendetta’ Against Trump, Obsession With Impeachment

A CNN whistleblower leaked video showcasing CNN President Jeff Zucker’s vendetta against President Trump and obsession with pushing stories of impeachment.

“Jeff Zucker, basically the president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump,” said Nick Neville, a media coordinator at CNN. “It’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He hates him. He’s going to be negative.”

The whistleblower identified himself as Cary Poarch, a satellite uplink technician at CNN’s Washington, D.C. bureau.

“When I came to work at CNN, I mean it was my dream job,” Poarch said. “And that dream, actually turned into a nightmare.”

Poarch recorded the 9:00 a.m. morning calls held by Zucker, in which he urged CNN employees to focus on the impeachment narrative.

“Let’s just stay very focused on impeachment,” Zucker said. “We’re moving towards impeachment. I mean, don’t like, you know we shouldn’t pretend this is going one way. And so, all these moves are moves towards impeachment.”

Zucker also encouraged CNN employees to report on Fox News as if it were a conspiracy outlet.

“I think what’s going on in America now is really fundamentally the result of years of fake news, conspiracy nonsense from Fox News,” Zucker said. “The fake conspiracy nonsense that Fox has spread for years is now deeply embedded in American society, and frankly that is beyond destructive for America. And I do not think we should be scared to say so.”

After the release of this video, Poarch announced he saw no other option but to wear a hidden camera and expose the bias of CNN.

Oh, and bacon
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

CNN Whistleblower Reveals Network ‘Vendetta’ Against Trump, Obsession With Impeachment

A CNN whistleblower leaked video showcasing CNN President Jeff Zucker’s vendetta against President Trump and obsession with pushing stories of impeachment.

“Jeff Zucker, basically the president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump,” said Nick Neville, a media coordinator at CNN. “It’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He hates him. He’s going to be negative.”

The whistleblower identified himself as Cary Poarch, a satellite uplink technician at CNN’s Washington, D.C. bureau.

“When I came to work at CNN, I mean it was my dream job,” Poarch said. “And that dream, actually turned into a nightmare.”

Poarch recorded the 9:00 a.m. morning calls held by Zucker, in which he urged CNN employees to focus on the impeachment narrative.

“Let’s just stay very focused on impeachment,” Zucker said. “We’re moving towards impeachment. I mean, don’t like, you know we shouldn’t pretend this is going one way. And so, all these moves are moves towards impeachment.”

Zucker also encouraged CNN employees to report on Fox News as if it were a conspiracy outlet.

“I think what’s going on in America now is really fundamentally the result of years of fake news, conspiracy nonsense from Fox News,” Zucker said. “The fake conspiracy nonsense that Fox has spread for years is now deeply embedded in American society, and frankly that is beyond destructive for America. And I do not think we should be scared to say so.”

After the release of this video, Poarch announced he saw no other option but to wear a hidden camera and expose the bias of CNN.

Oh, and bacon
    Like anyone needed a whistleblower for something that obvious.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Like anyone needed a whistleblower for something that obvious.
      It's a slow day.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Anyone against Trump/Fox deserves our full support. Let’s fight tyranny together.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
          Anyone against Trump/Fox deserves our full support. Let’s fight tyranny together.
          Yeah, the HECK with truth, honor, journalistic integrity... as long as the political enemy is the target...

Comment

Yeah, the HECK with truth, honor, journalistic integrity... as long as the political enemy is the target...
            We are in Trumpworld now. You cannot defeat a lying bully with gentility.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              We are in Trumpworld now. You cannot defeat a lying bully with gentility.
              Thank you, ff. You've had your fun, so, unless you actually have something relevant to contribute to the discussion, please go chase a ball of yarn.

Comment

Thank you, ff. You've had your fun, so, unless you actually have something relevant to contribute to the discussion, please go chase a ball of yarn.
                I did not mean to alarm you, CP, sorry.

Comment

Oh, and bacon
                  That's a cheap, and tawdry win.

Comment

Could you point out the lie, or the dishonor and lack of integrity, please.

Comment

In other news, the sun is bright and hot.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

As Joe Biden poignantly said, who needs facts when you have the truth?
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          As Joe Biden poignantly said, who needs facts when you have the truth?

There is a quote in the Bible that could also be attributed to Joe Biden -- "What is truth?"

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                            That's a cheap, and tawdry win.
                            Yes. Yes, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              Could you point out the lie, or the dishonor and lack of integrity, please.
                              Yes, as a matter of fact, I could.

Comment