Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

O’Rourke: Churches Should Lose Tax-exempt Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    So you’re point in quoting ML is...
    That has already been answered but you did not answer my questions. You see, you made some claims, I asked you to support them, and your "answer" is a question. Answer the questions.
    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
      That has already been answered but you did not answer my questions. You see, you made some claims, I asked you to support them, and your "answer" is a question. Answer the questions.
      More of your endless games Charles. Do you really need support of people going after minority groups among their community and even at that, that refutes what I said how? If anything, it supports it.
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

More of your endless games Charles. Do you really need support of people going after minority groups among their community and even at that, that refutes what I said how? If anything, it supports it.
        You still have not answered the questions. Now you have just made even more statements while not supporting the once you refuse to support. Answer the questions.
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

You still have not answered the questions. Now you have just made even more statements while not supporting the once you refuse to support. Answer the questions.
          They were answered, you just don’t like the answers.

"The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

They were answered, you just don’t like the answers.

Point me to the answer to these questions: http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post679015

Comment

Point me to the answer to these questions: http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post679015
              When I asked for your point and you failed to provide one. Troll harder.
              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Point me to the answer. You made claims about what I had said and I asked you where I had said it. Show me where you answered.

Comment

Charles reminds me of the guy who has absolutely no authority at home, work, or life in general, and just has to be somewhere to pick nit and think he's right.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Charles reminds me of the guy who has absolutely no authority at home, work, or life in general, and just has to be somewhere to pick nit and think he's right.
                    Ad hominem again And could you please provide me the link to the answer she claims to have given?

Comment

Ad hominem again
                      I only do that to push your button to get you to whine again.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I only do that to push your button to get you to whine again.
                        You confuse whining with winning. There is a reason I point out that you seemingly have got nothing left but personal attacks. People with good arguments don't need them. Feel free to prove me wrong by providing them. And the link, please? You forgot that

Comment

You confuse whining with winning.
                          Laughing --- oh, is THAT it? You're "winning"?

OK, bask in your "winning".

You really are a pantload.

Comment

Laughing --- oh, is THAT it? You're "winning"?

OK, bask in your "winning".

You really are a pantload.
                            And the link, please? I have asked many times now.

Comment

And the link, please? I have asked many times now.
                              What link would you like, Charles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                I notice you're not actually answering the questions and instead trying use your own moral uncertainty as a club to beat on Christianity.
                                It is YOU not answering the question. Again: “On what basis do YOU determine that a “community's moral standards are necessarily correct and worthy of conformity”?
                                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment