Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden Tied To Whistleblower...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I don't think so, but I do see in you a rather intense form of TDSrepublican.
    For you to suggest that I'm as pro-Trump as you're anti-Trump truly shows how delusional you are.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      For you to suggest that I'm as pro-Trump as you're anti-Trump truly shows how delusional you are.
      typical. Can you point me to post where you have seriously criticized Donald Trump?

Jim
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        I don't think they ever expected this to touch Biden, but they forgot about the Trump Boomerang EffectTM.
        I think it was more of a willingness on the part of some to try to get both Trump and Biden.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
          Jed's law applies to bacon, not to a Bacon.

And that, by the way, is an actual winner.
          Are you sure about that?

00000000000000ab000-00002.jpg
          00000000000000ab000-00001.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

typical. Can you point me to post where you have seriously criticized Donald Trump?

Jim
            Pick me, pick me!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Pick me, pick me!
              It's not about you - CP. Sorry

Jim
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

It's not about you - CP. Sorry

Jim
                It's ALWAYS about me, Jim!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  How could they not know it when Biden and his son's questionable connection to Ukraine was out long before this stuff ever happened? Even MSM was questioning the shadiness of it until the same MSM recently dubbed it a "conspiracy theory" by the right to deflect from Trump's actions.
                  Just to be clear, most of the older MSM articles (dating earlier than 2018) underscore the conflict of interest, whereas now they just call anyone a Trump loving conspiracy theorist that even suggests such a thing. However, the Guardian implied the Biden Jr/Ukraine connection was "fishy" and Wapo said it was outright potentially "nefarious."

Comment

I think Obama was laughing when Trump said he was undoing Obama's policies. Obama knows how many leakers (whistleblowers) were left in the White House, CIA, FBI and other agencies.

We see part of Bill Clinton's concerns for firing the head cook, the travel agent, and others from the White House. But maybe Clinton was not concerned about whistleblowers as much as just paying back favors. Clinton replaced lots of other workers; this was probably to make sure that only people loyal to him were in the watchdog agencies.

Comment