Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden Tied To Whistleblower...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Tied To Whistleblower...

Well this is a surprise - NOT...

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/ne...newthread&f=41
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Psst! Seer! Wrong link!

I was just listening to Ben Shapiro speculating exactly this possibility!

Really! Around the 30 minute mark, I think.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal

The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ficials-reveal
      Link fixed.

Considering that the whistleblower didn't do Biden any favors here I don't know what the latter knowing him establishes.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Link fixed.

Considering that the whistleblower didn't do Biden any favors here I don't know what the latter knowing him establishes.
        Thanks!

Possibly an attempt to protect Biden from investigation. If so, it failed spectacularly.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Link fixed.

It could have been an attempt to impede the DNC investigation (assuming Trump was inquiring on account of Barr's investigation). I also think there is a whole of lot of stuff that has yet to be unraveled -- with the DNC, Ukraine, Russia, et al. -- that pretty much involves the entirety of the Obama admin.

Comment

I don't think they ever expected this to touch Biden, but they forgot about the Trump Boomerang EffectTM.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Kevin Bacon is tied to Whistleblower.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Kevin Bacon is tied to Whistleblower.
                Not a winner, unless you're saying he's 1/1024 or more pig.

Nice try, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                  Not a winner, unless you're saying he's 1/1024 or more pig.

Nice try, though.
                  It won Jed's Law - that's all that matters.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    I don't think they ever expected this to touch Biden, but they forgot about the Trump Boomerang EffectTM.
                    How could they not know it when Biden and his son's questionable connection to Ukraine was out long before this stuff ever happened? Even MSM was questioning the shadiness of it until the same MSM recently dubbed it a "conspiracy theory" by the right to deflect from Trump's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      It won Jed's Law - that's all that matters.
                      Jed's law applies to bacon, not to a Bacon.

And that, by the way, is an actual winner.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        ? like it matters ?
                        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                          Jed's law applies to bacon, not to a Bacon.

And that, by the way, is an actual winner.
                          As much as I would like to argue.... um......

:DRAT:

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                            ? like it matters ?
                            Only a true TDS crusader wouldn't at the very least see a conflict of interest. Man, you've got it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                              Only a true TDS crusader wouldn't at the very least see a conflict of interest. Man, you've got it bad.
                              I don't think so, but I do see in you a rather intense form of TDSrepublican.
                              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment