Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Nah, she was better than this last time but she's not performing well at all right now.
    Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Rick Perry and the Russian mob, and Ukraine gas company.
      Rachel has the latest.
      Perry resigns.
      Three Amigos?
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Prepare yourself to be surprised then.
        Losing control of the narrative is the last thing the democrats want.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Pretty soon, Trump will be selling your aircraft carriers to the Russkies very cheaply, you guys won’t need them. America First.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
            Pretty soon, Trump will be selling your aircraft carriers to the Russkies very cheaply, you guys won’t need them. America First.
            How’s that tin foil hat?
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              Rick Perry and the Russian mob, and Ukraine gas company.
              Rachel has the latest.
              Perry resigns.
              Three Amigos?
              IIRC, Pelosi also has relatives on boards of Ukrainian companies.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                Pretty soon, Trump will be selling your aircraft carriers to the Russkies very cheaply, you guys won’t need them. America First.
                Maybe you could buy one and create your own floating city like in Waterworld!
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Maybe you could buy one and create your own floating city like in Waterworld!
                  Sort of surprised you don't hear anything about businesses working on constructing "floating cities" since we all know that coastal cities will largely be permanently flooded and underwater due to GW induced rising seas.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Sort of surprised you don't hear anything about businesses working on constructing "floating cities" since we all know that coastal cities will largely be permanently flooded and underwater due to GW induced rising seas.
                    Come on rogue, you know the timescales- or do you? It's a really big ship. The issue is not that it will happen tomorrow or next year. The issue is it cant be stopped even as quickly as it was started. IOW, past a certain point and sea level rise WILL inundate our cities and it cant be stopped, no matter what. But it will be next century before it gets to the levels you'd need to think about building floating cities. So the deal is, we are willing the problem to our grandchildren. But they will have no choice because once there it will take decades to centuries to change.

Jim
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly.
                      Next thing she will be on the cover of the National Enquirer. Remember when Hillary had “Two Secret Strokes” and had “Six Months to Live”.

https://qz.com/1369399/david-peckers...to-help-trump/

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Of course, she does. Just like Hillary and Obama.

What a predictable old card you are.
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00h.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                          Next thing she will be on the cover of the National Enquirer. Remember when Hillary had “Two Secret Strokes” and had “Six Months to Live”.

Of course, she does. Just like Hillary and Obama.

What a predictable old card you are.
                          Weren't you one of those mocking anyone questioning Hillary's health -- right up to the point she collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony and had to be tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes?

As for the National Enquirer...

Last edited by rogue06; 10-20-2019, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Weren't you one of those mocking anyone questioning Hillary's health -- right up to the point she collapsed at the 9/11 ceremony and had to be tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes?
                            So, in your mind it is appropriate that Hillary be "tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes", i.e. a woman who, according to The National Enquirer, had suffered two strokes and had six months to live.

No doubt you would do the same with Pelosi whom, as you so delicately put it: "Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly". (#241)

The empathetic charity of you Christians never fails to impress, although not in a good way. Not that you can expect further help from The National Enquirer. It's editor, Donald Trump’s pal David Pecker, is getting indicted. Yes another one.
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              So, in your mind it is appropriate that Hillary be "tossed into her van like a sack of potatoes", i.e. a woman who, according to The National Enquirer, had suffered two strokes and had six months to live.
                              At what point did I indicate it was as you say "appropriate?"

I described what happened which is a far sight from saying it ought to happen.

And keep in mind this took place right after the MSM was censoring and blacklisting any journalist who dared point out Hillary's constant coughing attacks or how she repeatedly needed assistance to climb a couple of steps. The Huffington Post wasn't satisfied with merely immediately firing the columnist who mentioned it -- they removed everything they ever published of his. They tried to stuff him down a memory hole.

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              No doubt you would do the same with Pelosi whom, as you so delicately put it: "Anyone else noticing how much her voice slurs now? It's like she had suffered a stroke, is constantly drunk or all of that botox prevents her from being able to move her mouth properly". (#241)

The empathetic charity of you Christians never fails to impress, although not in a good way. Not that you can expect further help from The National Enquirer. It's editor, Donald Trump’s pal David Pecker, is getting indicted. Yes another one.
                              Again, I'm simply describing, not prescribing. The former merely attempts to tell how things are, not how they should be.

The fact that you needed to twist and distort what I said in order to shoehorn it into yet another of your Christian bashing rants says far more about you than anyone else.

Comment

I described what happened...
                                I believe the witness in question described her as being "tossed in the van like a side of beef". And if you watch the video, yep, that's a perfectly accurate description.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment